Share your ridiculous conspiracy theories and urban legends here! (No real-world politics, just being silly!)

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
- Pretending natural immunity doesn't exist - didn't work.
You would be surprised how many people refuse to accept that they were tricked into thinking that natural immunity lasted only 3 months or less, this is why you needed the vaccine anyway... Even with all the published papers, etc.

No need to do your own research, all the information is out there.

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
You would be surprised how many people refuse to accept that they were tricked into thinking that natural immunity lasted only 3 months or less, this is why you needed the vaccine anyway... Even with all the published papers, etc.

No need to do your own research, all the information is out there.
Bro, that's the least of the many things people were tricked into believing.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Bro, that's the least of the many things people were tricked into believing.
Also, your kids are at risk.

I have a good friend who work at a children's hospital. Early in the pandemic a young girl (under 10) who had some sort of terminal stage 4 cancer and she was pretty much on her last rope.... got Covid and survived, only to die from something else a few weeks later.

This hospital did not loose a single kid to covid (as most children's hospitals).

• brain
Reactions: Nym and Falcs

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I was not sure where to put this but I thought it might fit in here rather well.

I am not sure if people remember the actor called Jussie Smollett but this clip had me in stitches today.

I think those Nigerian brothers are now my favorite actors on the planet lol.

Watch from about a min in, its gold.

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I was not sure where to put this but I thought it might fit in here rather well.

I am not sure if people remember the actor called Jussie Smollett but this clip had me in stitches today.

I think those Nigerian brothers are now my favorite actors on the planet lol.

Watch from about a min in, its gold.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
fWgtNOo.png

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Falcs

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
https://magspress.com/bbc-news-finally-admits-covid-vaccines-caused-excess-deaths-in-2022/

BBC News Finally Admits COVID Vaccines Caused ‘Excess Deaths’ in 2022​

England and Wales suffered the highest number of excess deaths in over half a century in 2022, and a non-stop weekly rally of excess deaths since week 16 of 2022 that equates to 62,543 excess deaths as of March 2023, according to a BBC report.

They [BBC] unequivocally stated that the Covid-19 vaccine was not responsible for a record-breaking year of death, providing a “source” to prove it. They claimed that figures up to June 2022, looking at deaths from all causes, showed unvaccinated people were more likely to die than vaccinated people.
FIGURES UP TO JUNE 2022 LOOKING AT DEATHS FROM ALL CAUSES SHOW UNVACCINATED PEOPLE WERE MORE LIKELY TO DIE THAN VACCINATED PEOPLE.’SOURCE- BBC NEWS
They then went on to state that –
”IF VACCINES WERE DRIVING EXCESS DEATHS WE WOULD EXPECT THIS TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND.”SOURCE- BBC NEWS

The problem for the BBC, is that...

...we can reveal that mortality rates per 100,000 in every single age group, even children, in England and Wales were lowest among the unvaccinated in some age groups as early as 2021, and lowest among the unvaccinated in all age groups by May 2022 at the latest.

The overdue updated report, finally published towards the end of February 2023, also confirms the unvaccinated had the lowest mortality rate per 100,000 throughout the whole of 2022.

Therefore, BBC News has not only lied to the public, but has also admitted in black and white that the Covid-19 injections are to blame for 2022 being the worst year for deaths in half a century by confirming that
“IF VACCINES WERE DRIVING EXCESS DEATHS WE WOULD EXPECT THIS TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND (HIGHEST MORTALITY RATES AMONG THE VACCINATED).”SOURCE- BBC NEWS

Yikes...

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I have tried to have that discussion with people around me, and even with all the official data, little research we can find on the subject... People just don't want to care or think that they may have been wrong on this. They were so sure.

Also people in general think that "the science" changed over time, so they were right at the time. They also think that what we do is using hindsight to evaluate the past.

It makes it pretty hard to get through, no matter how strong the arguments are.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Going to be a wet blanket here, but there isn't enough data to prove a correlation. If vaccines really were the main culprit behind excess deaths, you'd expect more doses = more death, so the 3+ vaccination population should have far higher mortality rates than lesser doses.
You spoil everyone's fun don't you, Enough of that thing called Logic. :love:

Go Away Reaction GIF

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
Going to be a wet blanket here, but there isn't enough data to prove a correlation. If vaccines really were the main culprit behind excess deaths, you'd expect more doses = more death, so the 3+ vaccination population should have far higher mortality rates than lesser doses.
That's addressed in the article:

But what’s concerning is the fact that the unvaccinated mortality rate was lower than the one dose vaccinated and two dose vaccinated for the entire year. And the 3+ dose vaccinated for 8 months of the year.

However, if it were not for the fact the 3 dose + data includes those who have also had a fourth, or even fifth dose, we fully believe that the mortality rate would still be higher than the unvaccinated mortality rate for the entire year.

Because as you can see from the above chart, the fall is far too dramatic, and it coincides with the rollout of the Autumn 2022 Booster campaign as confirmed in a press release published by the JCVI

4-1-1024x406.jpeg.webp

This means the data for mortality rates on those who had 3 doses after Spring 2022 is unreliable because it includes a small portion of people who had a fourth dose in Spring and an even smaller portion of people who had a fifth dose in the Autumn.
See they like to do this sort of thing to hide real data. They combine the 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th, doses together which bring down the figures.
Just like how if you died of Covid within 2 weeks after getting your 1 dose, you still counted as "unvaccinated".

The fact is something has caused mortality to rise across the entire world over the past 2 years. All government data demonstrates this. Something is causing 1000's of perfectly healthy athletes to develop turbo testicular cancer, have heart attacks, and to die suddenly.
If it wasn't the vaccines then what was it? What changed?
The more time passes the more it's becoming increasingly hard to deny that these injections have caused far greater harm than good.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
That's addressed in the article:

See they like to do this sort of thing to hide real data. They combine the 3rd, 4th, 5th 6th, doses together which bring down the figures.
Just like how if you died of Covid within 2 weeks after getting your 1 dose, you still counted as "unvaccinated".

The fact is something has caused mortality to rise across the entire world over the past 2 years. All government data demonstrates this. Something is causing 1000's of perfectly healthy athletes to develop turbo testicular cancer, have heart attacks, and to die suddenly.
If it wasn't the vaccines then what was it? What changed?
The more time passes the more it's becoming increasingly hard to deny that these injections have caused far greater harm than good.

That doesn't make any sense. If your hypothesis is that the covid booster induces death, then including 4th, 5th, and 6th dose recipients in the 3+ dose category wouldn't make the mortality rate fall in that category, it'd increase it further. You have to be more careful with the data selection because a large portion of unvaccinated individuals are kids, who naturally have lower non-covid mortality than adults. Also, you have to consider that covid mortality is far higher in the unvaccinated population, so the people who remain are healthier and younger (fat and old people being the people most likely to die to covid), which would depress the "unvaccinated" population's other-cause mortality.

Is it possible that covid vaccines cause fatal side effects? Sure. These charts are not conclusive evidence, though. It's always good to think twice before leaping at initial outrage.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Also, you have to consider that covid mortality is far higher in the unvaccinated population, so the people who remain are healthier and younger (fat and old people being the people most likely to die to covid), which would depress the "unvaccinated" population's other-cause mortality.
That specific point makes no sense, your pool of non healthy people was depleted, you should have less or equal deaths as expected, and not that many people die from covid. Vaccinated or not, if you are relatively healthy and below 50 that would not be a significant factor because covid has never been dangerous enough to make a difference to mortality rate in age groups in that age range.

Other explanations I have seen for the excess deaths: people don't eat healthy, suddenly athletes use more drugs and wear overly tight socks, these are uncounted covid deaths. However, most of the experts and people in position of authority are more than happy to just ignore it.

I'm sure there are other causes linked to the lockdown measures and what they did to people and their kids. That would affect the younger populations, back in 2021 in Canada the covid deaths analysis by stats can was clear that extra deaths in the age groups under 50 were caused by rising suicide, overdose and violence. But that does not account 1/10th the constant extra deaths we have now.

So do we have conclusive evidence? No, we don't have the tools to do so, but nobody who should be interested seems to even want to acknowledge this problem, let alone look into it seriously. Even a first level analysis does not exist in Canada, what are these people dying from, and then what caused it?