Share your ridiculous conspiracy theories and urban legends here! (No real-world politics, just being silly!)

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
gFlE35D.png
Holy sh*t that actually checks!

I hope I'm not on a list somewhere for looking at these coordinates! Jeffrey H. killed himself, obviously.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Nym

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Lol

I know conspiracytards will say the above is a deep state coverup.

Epstein did not kill himself, that I can agree with.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
That's the article quoted in the image I shared

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Vox is pretty sloppy with his theories sometimes I'm willing to accept that this is a troll job it's unfortunate there isn't a better trail for the map data

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I know conspiracytards will say the above is a deep state coverup.
What are they covering up?

Personally I have no explanation for it, maybe it's a troll that works at google. But I seriously wonder how that address ended up there and on google maps.

It remains that the "fact checker" did not do his job (whoever hides their name behind Reuters Staff).

Go on maps.google.com and type "124 conch street, bikini bottom" or "124 conch street bikini bottom"... see where you land.

I don't know what the "fact checker's" motivation is, but this person is brain dead, they answered a different statement than the one made on the image (one that makes no sense whatsoever, look).

From Reuters:

VERDICT​

False. The address seen on SpongeBob SquarePants’s driver’s license is not the address of a theme park located on Jeffrey Epstein’s island.
Reuters made up the theme park portion so they can call the statement a lie, at least they provide no source for them saying that. At the top of the article they say that the place was referred to as a theme park by some (not sure where that comes from)... as well as a place used for human trafficking. But the theme park aspect is not what the title of the article says they are "fact checking", look what they claim to verify:

Fact check: SpongeBob’s address is not Jeffrey Epstein’s Caribbean island​

This is why I stopped reading "fact checkers" years ago, after a while you just notice they often contradict themselves... then you notice they always to it to make the same people look good. Then you see gullible people like you who can't even use google maps refer to a "fact check" to verify something they could verify by themselves if they bothered to look 30 seconds instead of going out of their way to find fabricated lies.

The portion of the fact check that could make sense is when they say that anyone can submit data to google maps, however they do not seem to have bothered to look up to see if that was the case here. Why are they even paid to do journalism if they don't want to do any research whatsoever?

You can complain about people being "conspirationist" all day, but basic literacy and making at attempt at using sources that make sense if you want to disprove them, if you can't admit that you just think that their claims are too far fetched. Otherwise you are just putting fuel on the fire you are trying to put out.

Epstein did not kill himself, that I can agree with.
He was desperate, just like a lot of people when they cross the wrong powerful people. Sometimes the cameras stop working just at the wrong moment, sometimes they end their lives by shooting themselves in the chest with a 12.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
He was desperate, just like a lot of people when they cross the wrong powerful people. Sometimes the cameras stop working just at the wrong moment, sometimes they end their lives by shooting themselves in the chest with a 12.

Sometimes people shoot themselves in the back of the head 2 times as well.

Personally I have no explanation for it, maybe it's a troll that works at google. But I seriously wonder how that address ended up there and on google maps.

Explanation - Someone added that in google maps. Easy.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
This is an Xbox shill/fanboy site and Bryan and the others opened it up only to get hot takes and then laugh about them in a private discord server.

I'm on to you.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Has anyone taken the time to verify it?

Go ask around. Even if this is true, what does it really mean? That people in TV knew what he was up to? We know that already. It's the same thing as trying to debunk the flat earth - there are definitely those that will do it, but nobody with an ounce of credibility will spend more than a couple of minutes explaining why it's stupid.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Go ask around. Even if this is true, what does it really mean? That people in TV knew what he was up to? We know that already. It's the same thing as trying to debunk the flat earth - there are definitely those that will do it, but nobody with an ounce of credibility will spend more than a couple of minutes explaining why it's stupid.
Such great argument, I bow to your righteousness.
I Did It Reaction GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

People like you make me want to be a flat earther.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nym

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
This is an Xbox shill/fanboy site and Bryan and the others opened it up only to get hot take and then laugh about them in a private discord server.

I'm on to you.
Mine would be ridiculous conspiracy theory :

Xbots are actual people.

I know wild, no?
Video Games Wow GIF by PlayStation

• fire
Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Such great argument, I bow to your righteousness.
I Did It Reaction GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

People like you make me want to be a flat earther.

Then go be a flat earther, I mean, science denying is mainstream now, you literally have people that believe drinking piss is super healthy, why not become one of those too?

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Then go be a flat earther, I mean, science denying is mainstream now, you literally have people that believe drinking piss is super healthy, why not become one of those too?
Tell me what a bunch of people wondering what a Google map entry means has to do with empirical science?

How does that even make sense?

Also, lookup Lysenkoism if you want to know how modern scientism feel to many people. That seems to be a topic that may be of interest to you.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Tell me what a bunch of people wondering what a Google map entry means has to do with empirical science?

How does that even make sense?

Also, lookup Lysenkoism if you want to know how modern scientism feel to many people. That seems to be a topic that may be of interest to you.

Let me try and make this clear: let's assume the address is some sort of Illuminati satanic conspiracy thing where the enlightened wanted to warn us about Epstein. Why is that a topic? It was known for decades what that fuckwad was doing. It's been known for decades that political powers were in bed with him. Why is this such a big thing for you.

As for "Scientism" or whatever you want to call it, sure mate, believe what you want. Again, for all I care you can believe the earth is flat, that we're ruled by reptilians, and that stars are spotlights. I'll sleep just fine.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

This man blew my mind, he should be on the main op.

edit - since some people don't understand sarcasm... Yes, that's sarcasm. He did blow my mind, but not because he's smart.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022

This man blew my mind, he should be on the main op.

edit - since some people don't understand sarcasm... Yes, that's sarcasm. He did blow my mind, but not because he's smart.
At least my 3 years old got to 1 + 1 = 11 (it's a mistake a lot of kids make).

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
At least my 3 years old got to 1 + 1 = 11 (it's a mistake a lot of kids make).

I forgot to add - I'm not sure this is not satire, but fuck me, if it is, he's the best actor of all time. He sounds more like a mental patient that believes his own crap.