Share your ridiculous conspiracy theories and urban legends here! (No real-world politics, just being silly!)

D

Deleted member 417

Microsoft are releasing poor versions of games (halo, redfall, forza, starfield) so that when the xbox series xxx is released, they can show a yuge improvement between xsx and xsxxx, driving people to upgrade from xss and xsx and buy an xsxxx to have the most powerful console.

Xsxxx will run games at 4k 120fpa

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Microsoft are releasing poor versions of games (halo, redfall, forza, starfield) so that when the xbox series xxx is released, they can show a yuge improvement between xsx and xsxxx, driving people to upgrade from xss and xsx and buy an xsxxx to have the most powerful console.

Xsxxx will run games at 4k 120fpa

Xbox series XXX will run on PhilOS and provide the gamer with a varied choice of his nudes. Xbox gamers will somehow say he has the most wonderful cock they ever saw.

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
If you would like to further your understanding of this subject and engage with people who will challenge your current understanding, I highly suggest taking legitimate questions or arguments to the panel on Nathan Oakley's flat earth debate channel, or Quantum Eraser's ballbusters show, links below. Open daily to all. Nobody will engage with you on these types of things here because, well for one flat earthers are a very very small group of people relatively, and two, it requires spending a shitload of time educating you on fundamental aspects of your religion, it gets tiring. I lost interest in having it out on forums years ago but live debates are where it's at, you really get a good sense of what people understand themselves and what they google when they are on the spot in a live debate. Join in sometime!

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
My ex brother in law treats people for only 75$ a week if you send him a picture of your face and one of where it hurts! According to him it works with anything from headache to cancers (I don't know if this has to be a printed image or an email with the pictures will work)!

He will also talk to your dead relatives for a smallish fee 👻.

And now he's famous, there is an article in the journal(French) about him: Magic healer scam

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
If you would like to further your understanding of this subject and engage with people who will challenge your current understanding, I highly suggest taking legitimate questions or arguments to the panel on Nathan Oakley's flat earth debate channel, or Quantum Eraser's ballbusters show, links below. Open daily to all. Nobody will engage with you on these types of things here because, well for one flat earthers are a very very small group of people relatively, and two, it requires spending a shitload of time educating you on fundamental aspects of your religion, it gets tiring. I lost interest in having it out on forums years ago but live debates are where it's at, you really get a good sense of what people understand themselves and what they google when they are on the spot in a live debate. Join in sometime!

Dude, just enter the contest and win the 10k. The earth is still not flat, and the people you listed are still dumb as rocks. Same as any flattard really.

D

Deleted member 417

Saw a video showing how the sun rises and sets with an arc depending on where you observe it from; northern hemisphere, southern hemisphere and equator. It proves, without doubt, that we are on a globe, not a flat disc.

Not that any more proof was needed. I like crazy conspiracies as much as the next guy, but this one is just dumb

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Saw a video showing how the sun rises and sets with an arc depending on where you observe it from; northern hemisphere, southern hemisphere and equator. It proves, without doubt, that we are on a globe, not a flat disc.

Not that any more proof was needed. I like crazy conspiracies as much as the next guy, but this one is just dumb
There are so many proofs that the earth is spheroid that those who believe that it's flat should just be treated as if they're in a cult. You can't deprogram a cultist by arguing with them.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 417

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
There are so many proofs that the earth is spheroid that those who believe that it's flat should just be treated as if they're in a cult. You can't deprogram a cultist by arguing with them.

I think it should be treated as mental illness.

Nym

21 Jun 2022
Dude, just enter the contest and win the 10k. The earth is still not flat, and the people you listed are still dumb as rocks. Same as any flattard really.

I have no interest in appealing to people who don't understand the topic and don't engage in the debate, who only produce one sided content for their choir boys. When these people engage in actual debate they fall apart, which is why they avoid it. The less experienced ones still engage from time to time because they are green and don't know any better and proceed to make absolute fools of themselves, here's a good example.

Reactions: Falcs

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I have no interest in appealing to people who don't understand the topic and don't engage in the debate, who only produce one sided content for their choir boys. When these people engage in actual debate they fall apart, which is why they avoid it. The less experienced ones still engage from time to time because they are green and don't know any better and proceed to make absolute fools of themselves, here's a good example.

At least that one has Australia on his map!

• brain
Reactions: Nym

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Yes, exactly, they all fall apart. The smart ones are those that claim the earth is flat.

Arguing with a flat earther is like playing chess with a pigeon. They knock all the pieces over, shit all over the board, and strut around like they won.

Nym

21 Jun 2022
Yes, exactly, they all fall apart. The smart ones are those that claim the earth is flat.

That's correct, well I mean there are intelligent people on both sides of course but that debate was a shit show and the globers came away more confident than ever, which is just absolutely absurd given their performance.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
That's correct, well I mean there are intelligent people on both sides of course but that debate was a shit show and the globers came away more confident than ever, which is just absolutely absurd given their performance.

Anyone that believes in a flat earth is wrong. That's it. It's a futile debate, one that has been settled 2 thousand years ago.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
bc9.png

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Anyone that believes in a flat earth is wrong. That's it. It's a futile debate, one that has been settled 2 thousand years ago.
The good old "settled science" argument is also used when people argue against brilliant "theories" that say things like men can become women by the power of their mind, then women can so the same in reverse. The change is instant and this is obvious that everyone should take it as truth immediately.

That same "settled science" is also used by the gender astronauts to discover untold amount of genders that people can identify into.

Round earth is an observation, just like we don't need an astronomer to figure out where out if we are looking at the moon or a biologist to figure out if we look at a cat running after a mouse vs a mouse running after a cat.

These are based observations of our environment that were correctly established before the scientific method even existed (all these were figured out when every educated person was a mystic or deeply religious person).

At its core science is a method (I hope you know that). It's not attached to a given conclusion, sometimes it will confirm what seems to be the obvious (the moon exists, we walked on it), other times it will disprove it (unfortunately the moon is not made of delicious heese).

People like you convince others to believe that the earth is flat, not the flat earthers.

This is what the authorities at the NIH were saying about lab leak internally while they were saying that you had to be a nut job to think that the virus came from a lab, they then settled the science for us:
lEhWdCN_114EGzfkuxH099qNypmQZhHway23_bETD80iKM6oMUva9UdVKDVANz0Yqqbn4LJT1_n6HciKW6DApxK23otudFcCsDz6gZEA-H4JBFxU6DCNO-Ik1KgW-1fA09j0-jC_ZpCvfJTb5FmK9bYPYtqV_E3FeKkvqWvpg4u59JrEBdIcMGuLVipMrbKhZa85xB_2qn9QS0Vn_RPmq68b5RT4Gyd1YOR6joTYHPj_0AFGIsTcYb1ep8AJjXL98atVKuZ1Zk8LhTT868K4EWNRtP5osfgGSbhSL-jPRDULGb-MCAPSLA=s0-d-e1-ft

Hint, as high level public servants even they did not believe their own "settled science". Politicians, D & R, had access to these documents (before the unredacted versions were found), they didn't ask.

So yeah, settled science is not an argument. If anything it shows you never even really bothered to try to understand it. You are "right" in the same manner a religious person can be on many things.