Shawn Layden (Former PlayStation CEO) on Ghost of Yotei protagonist being a female: "Don't like it? Don't buy it"

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Oh gawd imagine thinking I come a forum and care that people say I'm "crying", what are you 12? 🤣🤣

Okay go on, go moan and throw your tantrum and spread the word you aren't supporting the game... Happy for you.

Some of y'all live a bit tooooooo vicariously through this online bullshit

"not caring" = coming in to a thread to not care by saying "shut the fuck up and move on Y'ALL"

this bro is chill

• haha
Reactions: Gediminas

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
"not caring" = coming in to a thread to not care by saying "shut the fuck up and move on Y'ALL"

this bro is chill
Lmao again you slow fuck, I said I do not care what you do! I literally don't even interact with your posts on this forum as far as memory serves.

However to mock your stupid comment, this is a forum, I commented my opinion in a thread on the topic at hand, you being a hit dog hollered and now you're hounding me.

Again, go spread your dissatisfication as much as you like, I don't give a shit, what YOU do.

I'm done here.

Nym

21 Jun 2022
Lmao again you slow fuck, I said I do not care what you do! I literally don't even interact with your posts on this forum as far as memory serves.

However to mock your stupid comment, this is a forum, I commented my opinion in a thread on the topic at hand, you being a hit dog hollered and now you're hounding me.

Again, go spread your dissatisfication as much as you like, I don't give a shit, what YOU do.

I'm done here.

Lol apologies for interpreting "shut the fuck up and move on" as you caring about what people were talking about I guess it was some general comment not related to this topic, weird

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
The irony is here this entire back and forth would not be happening if you had simply scrolled past my post like I did yours as I truly don't give a shit what you had to say.

Now you're here claiming I apparently care because I replied to a forum notification from you having an issue with my post.

Truly have to wonder how bored some of are here, because shit doesn't make sense 🤣

Nym

21 Jun 2022
The irony is here this entire back and forth would not be happening if you had simply scrolled past my post like I did yours as I truly don't give a shit what you had to say.

Now you're here claiming I apparently care because I replied to a forum notification from you having an issue with my post.

Truly have to wonder how bored some of are here, because shit doesn't make sense 🤣

Maybe you could also try scrolling past comments you feel the need to yell "shut the fuck up and move on about" just an idea

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Maybe you could also try scrolling past comments you feel the need to yell "shut the fuck up and move on about" just an idea
Again didn't even see your comment in here as I quoted a post before even seeing whatever you posted and it was so insignificant and unimportant I would have never acknowledged it anyways

After posting my first post, I simply typed another post and submitted and went back to the main page.

Then saw you and that other idiot quoting my posts with nonsense.

So for the last time, I don't care what you wanna do, unimportant to me.

Nym

21 Jun 2022
So for the last time, I don't care what you wanna do, unimportant to me.

But you do care about people talking about this as evidenced by the fact that you walked in and asked people to shut the fuck up and move on. You should probably give up that ghost because people will discuss what they want to discuss I'm guessing

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
But you do care about people talking about this as evidenced by the fact that you walked in and asked people to shut the fuck up and move on. You should probably give up that ghost because people will discuss what they want to discuss I'm guessing
Some of you really go out of your way to just make me have to be mean on here.

Let me attempt one last time to simplify it for your dumbass.

1) MY comment I made was in a GENERAL STATEMENT in regards to what was posted in the OP.

2) My comment had nothing to do with whatever you posted in here.

3) when we enter threads we tend to comment on the topic that is posted

4) Can you finally grasp this basic concept? Or will it continue to eluded that brain of yours, and you continue to antagonize my posts in here?

5) Kindly put my account on ignore so I don't have to see you clogging my notifications & quoting my comments or you thinking I give a fuck what you have to think and take my future comments as a direct attack on you.

Nym

21 Jun 2022
1) MY comment I made was in a GENERAL STATEMENT in regards to what was posted in the OP.

No shit

2) My comment had nothing to do with whatever you posted in here.

Never said it did?

3) when we enter threads we tend to comment on the topic that is posted

Your comment was, lmao, "shut the fuck up and move on", with regards to other people's opinions on this new slop.

How about no, people will not shut up and they will discuss what they want? Agreed?

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
It's an easy skip. Jin Sakai had so much more potential to expand his folklore. This trend with replacing established protagonists with an opposite gender has to stop.
When will we see a Tomb Raider with a male lead? It's never going to happen. This inclusion bs needs to stop.
Replace the male lead with a "better stronger faster" female lead. I kinda get why people are annoyed. Just imagine Horizon, Tomb Raider, Bayonetta, Stellar Blade receive sequels with male leads. The would be a big uproar.
But you'll have a Lara without breasts

Nym

21 Jun 2022
Again, use the ignore button,

I would suggest that to you as well instead of demanding people "shut the fuck up and move on", demonstrates "I don't care" much more effectively than demanding people you disagree with stop talking lmao

Reactions: Gediminas

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Exactly what people hate to being "woke" today always existed in the past without anybody spreading that hate.
But they don't understand that.

In today "anti-woke" agenda Sucker Punch choose a female protagonist because they gone "woke" and they game is set to die because they hate that.
If it was in well 2000 like you said people should be talking about the game without even care about if Sucker Punch gone woke or the protagonist is female or not.

Nowdays everybody that is not "anti-woke" is called to be woke lol
Problem come from who triggered the issue. Thos libral feminist white women and the people financing their movement will damage the entire world. Racism and hate is at its highest because of them.
The fact they are supported by people who market peace and commit genocides tells alot about them.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
But you'll have a Lara without breasts
those will be a Battle scars 😂
New Lara : ⬇️

Sigma Chad GIF

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I would suggest that to you as well instead of demanding people "shut the fuck up and move on", demonstrates "I don't care" much more effectively than demanding people you disagree with stop talking lmao
Don't need to use the ignore button, I'm pretty good at simply ignoring posters I have no interest in communicating with as I don't hop on here and quote a lot of people.

It ain't my fault some of you here clearly care what I have to say and take offense to my words. And best believe I will continue to come here and state my unfiltered opinions

All the best

Nym

21 Jun 2022
Don't need to use the ignore button, I'm pretty good at simply ignoring posters I have no interest in communicating with as I don't hop on here and quote a lot of people.

It ain't my fault some of you here clearly care what I have to say and take offense to my words. And best believe I will continue to come here and state my unfiltered opinions

All the best

bro your cry wasn't offensive to anyone it was laughable. "Shut the fuck up and move on" is not an opinion lmao. And it's insane that you don't see how your own advice can be thrown right back in your face. If you have an actual comment on the broader discussion people are having regarding why they are not interested in this game, that would be preferable to "please stop talking this makes me upset"

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
bro your cry wasn't offensive to anyone it was laughable. "Shut the fuck up and move on" is not an opinion lmao. And it's insane that you don't see how your own advice can be thrown right back in your face. If you have an actual comment on the broader discussion people are having regarding why they are not interested in this game, that would be preferable to "please stop talking this makes me upset"
Not you thinking I'm upset lmao. Clearly a nerve was hit but it wasn't mine. As you're still here foaming at the finger tips to prolong an argument over "shut the fuck up" that wasn't even aimed at you.

So I'll do you a huge favor since it's clear you have nothing better to do, I'll stop replying to you.

Nym

21 Jun 2022
Not you thinking I'm upset lmao. Clearly a nerve was hit but it wasn't mine. As you're still here foaming at the finger tips to prolong an argument over "shut the fuck up" that wasn't even aimed at you.

So I'll do you a huge favor since it's clear you have nothing better to do, I'll stop replying to you.

Bro I'm having fun with you while I wait for Balatro mobile release to get fixed, slow day at work.

You're going to see people talk about why they don't want this game. "Shut the fuck up and move on" is low IQ bro do better