Sony have dodged a bullet

OP
OP
Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
There have been around the same amount of games but Pokémon has outsold it almost 3:1.

Starfield will without a doubt be bigger than FF. It will have 20+ million unique users within a few months. This FF game will never reach that number of players.

It will have 20 million unique users?

Ah so Gamepass users equals sales now?

😂😂😂

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: anonpuffs

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
  • brain
Reactions: Muddasar

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
There have been around the same amount of games but Pokémon has outsold it almost 3:1.

Starfield will without a doubt be bigger than FF. It will have 20+ million unique users within a few months. This FF game will never reach that number of players.

Eh….

Starfield is actually handicapped now losing PlayStation. I would’ve legit thought maybe an easy 30 million if it was multiplatform and not gamespass based on cyberpunk performance….

But gamepass ruined that.

They are also punching upwards. Only way it hits huge is thru pc and not Xbox.

Final fantasy also has potential of 15 million plus in under two years. If ps5 keeps staying as hot as it is… which it will

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Eh….

Starfield is actually handicapped now losing PlayStation. I would’ve legit thought maybe an easy 30 million if it was multiplatform and not gamespass based on cyberpunk performance….

But gamepass ruined that.

They are also punching upwards. Only way it hits huge is thru pc and not Xbox.

Final fantasy also has potential of 15 million plus in under two years. If ps5 keeps staying as hot as it is… which it will
FF15 sold 10 million as of last year. On a lot more consoles. And it took 5 years.

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
You shouldn't use IGN because they are known Xbox shills like Destin and Ryan. All the big media is biased for Microsoft reallly.
Incorrect lol 2013 reveal and throughout the life of the Xbox One would love a word with you and actually, they are equal in terms of fanboyism or better yet the creation of radical fanboyism. So please check yourself lol

• thinking_hard
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
FF15 sold 10 million as of last year. On a lot more consoles. And it took 5 years.

15 is trash and doesn’t even deserve half of that. 16 is not the same. It’s the savior.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Incorrect lol 2013 reveal and throughout the life of the Xbox One would love a word with you and actually, they are equal in terms of fanboyism or better yet the creation of radical fanboyism. So please check yourself lol
Why do you go back to Xbox one gen?

I'm talking this gen where there is an obvious bias that everyone can see. Who at IGN is a big Sony fan? I only know all the known Xbox shills.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Why do you go back to Xbox one gen?

I'm talking this gen where there is an obvious bias that everyone can see. Who at IGN is a big Sony fan? I only know all the known Xbox shills.
Because the facts matter lol you are so foolish lol there are so many things I want to truly say but I rather not get banned again for speaking out how I truly feel lol have a good night and see you around lol

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Because the facts matter lol you are so foolish lol there are so many things I want to truly say but I rather not get banned again for speaking out how I truly feel lol have a good night and see you around lol
Tbh I don't even know why you were banned. Your posts are not that bad compare with others ❤️

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
loop mario GIF

BlueLyria

29 Apr 2023
Y'all, the e3 that microsoft showed PSO2 was a 10, this wasn't it.
Yakuza, Persona, Metaphor were the highlights, everything else wasn't that great, Avowed looked bad, Fable trailer was lacking, Forza is Forza big surprise, That south something game was interesting, but only a cinematic, I'm not interested in starfield.
The friend group I was watching with just gave up on the Starfield direct and started playing Splatoon, sans 1 person.
Microsoft needed more.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Has any final fantasy game even matched a Bethesda rpg? Nice disregarding one legacy in favor of another. Clumsy actually.
I'm sure the latest few fallout games did not do that great, despite having an audience.

Fallout 3 and skyrim is when bethesda peaked (according to my expertise).

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Has any final fantasy game even matched a Bethesda rpg? Nice disregarding one legacy in favor of another. Clumsy actually.
I feel like these Bethesda games are mostly America centric and not really that played outside the US.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Fallout 4 was mid to trash and sold 20 million. These kinds of games have only grown in popularity. Cyberpunk surpassed that.

These games are huge. Starfield will eclipse all prior no doubt.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I feel like these Bethesda games are mostly America centric and not really that played outside the US.
I call bullshit. Skyrim's sold over 60 million copies worldwide. And I can guarantee you they weren't all in the US.