Sony have dodged a bullet

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
So the majority thought it was a C? And I guess the Marvel stans voted for A and B?
Yeah, overall it was a mid showcase from Sony. That's the general opinion.
You've gone from "terrible" to "mid" in one post 😄

Which just highlights the stupidity of it.

D

Deleted member 223

Just trolling with an agenda. And no one should expect anything else other than that.

Ass of Can Whooping

9 Jul 2022
TIL starfield is the second coming of christ that can turn a turd into wine

How many times is this one game supposed to save your crappy show?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
B- I think
Starfield looked great to me, a 9/10 for that alone, the only reason i am making it a 9 is that i wish they had shown more gameplay and not just Snippets.

Avowed looked fun too, something i would probably enjoy but i don't expect that to score higher than a 7.5/10

My biggest disappointment of the night was Hellblade, not another abstract trailer, i am very tired of these Ponder me game clip-time moments.

The show to me was a six, although and dont tell anyone, my highlight of the night was the song from the fallout 76 clip, i thought that was great.

Reactions: Lord Mittens

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
I've posted many more links and tweets.
You just don't want to accept the fact that you are in the minority.
Yeah those handful of tweets really capture the opinion of everybody.

Meanwhile the Sony showcase was terrible/mid depending on what post we're looking at lol.

D

Deleted member 223

Young warriors don't die on hills. Time, like with all the warriors before him, will defeat him. Too young to realize that for the time being... full of energy. Eventually that energy will sap out after all the cumulative punches take their toll.

The future is bright fellas... :cry:

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Yeah those handful of tweets really capture the opinion of everybody.

Meanwhile the Sony showcase was terrible/mid depending on what post we're looking at lol.
Post impressions from other than Sony shills that said it wasn’t good.

I’ll wait.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Starfield looked great to me, a 9/10 for that alone, the only reason i am making it a 9 is that i wish they had shown more gameplay and not just Snippets.

Avowed looked fun too, something i would probably enjoy but i don't expect that to score higher than a 7.5/10

My biggest disappointment of the night was Hellblade, not another abstract trailer, i am very tired of these Ponder me game clip-time moments.

The show to me was a six, although and dont tell anyone, my highlight of the night was the song from the fallout 76 clip, i thought that was great.

I was very close to giving a 6.
I dont know about Avowed at this point, but Clockwork looks great, and yes I would have liked to see gameplay of Hellblade.
I think Starfield combat wise looked a lot better than its last showing.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
No shit. That was the point for both of them.

I've trashed the Sony showcase enough. Find a different hill to die on

Yep, most of us said the last PS Showcase was terrible.... I gave it a 4.

I gave the xbox showcase a 6 and said if they had shown gameplay for the big games, I'd have bumped it up to 8.

@ghostz and co think we are being unfair on Xbox but it's just that we don't hand 8's 9's and 10's out like candy.... we have standards and integrity here (many of us).

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
Yep, most of us said the last PS Showcase was terrible.... I gave it a 4.

I gave the xbox showcase a 6 and said if they had shown gameplay for the big games, I'd have bumped it up to 8.

@ghostz and co think we are being unfair on Xbox but it's just that we don't hand 8's 9's and 10's out like candy.... we have standards and integrity here (many of us).
Many on this site called the Xbox showcase “complete shit” and claimed Sony’s was “significantly better”. Lol

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Many on this site called the Xbox showcase “complete shit” and claimed Sony’s was “significantly better”. Lol

Well, I don't agree with that and that kind of aggressiveness needs to be toned down a little bit.... we can criticize constructively but just calling things 'shit' helps nobody and results in a tit for tat squabble.

Reactions: ghostz