Sony have no plan to release any major (established) franchise titles this year (April 2024- March 2025)

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
A RX 7600 costs like $200 bro.

There is no law that forces you to play games at max settings or native 4K. You can run them on the same configurations as consoles.

Pretty much any CPU will beat what the consoles have as well and online is free and games are usually cheaper. Using money as the reason to buy consoles makes no sense since you pay more in the long run.
Stop with the fake computer tht just runs off air and floats lol a pc is not just a GPU but (drum roll please) cooling, ssd, disc drive, controller, mouse, keyboard, body, etc.... No one tht isn't into PC gaming is just buying a gpu and cpu. You guys kill me with this bs thts why I don't take your responses seriously.

Come with real world prices of a competent gaming rig and yes with everything included it's more than a PS5 plus the hassles. Also for a rig to do 4K etc and have gd performance is more than a that.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nomen_Nescio

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Stop with the fake computer tht just runs off air and floats lol a pc is not just a GPU but (drum roll please) cooling, ssd, disc drive, controller, mouse, keyboard, body, etc.... No one tht isn't into PC gaming is just buying a gpu and cpu. You guys kill me with this bs thts why I don't take your responses seriously.
Do you not have a computer already? If you have a notebook you could just buy a eGPU enclosure if all you care about is spending as little as possible.

I always had a computer so to me the difference between a gaming PC and a regular PC is just the price of the GPU pretty much.

The AM4 socket released in 2016, during all that time you never built a computer? I don't relate to that at all.

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Trolls will troll. Don't fall for the bait 😂 We should all move to tinkering with PCs and spending $800 plus to get 4K on PC and then fight with the damn thing to get consistent 80fps 😂😂 like most ppl will do. You ain't hear? According to some console gamers are moving to PC 😭😭😭
Most were never console gamers to begin with:

Screenshot-2024-02-14-at-9-48-13-AM.png

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Do you not have a computer already? If you have a notebook you could just buy a eGPU enclosure if all you care about is spending as little as possible.

I always had a computer so to me the difference between a gaming PC and a regular PC is just the price of the GPU pretty much.
The real question here is what are you waiting for?

You are making it sound like its the promised land, why don't you just go and do it.

I am struggling to understand why you are staying with PlayStation, everything seems to be trash to you and pcs are the second coming of christ?

If its so good why not just make the move now and save yourself all the anguish and us too?

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023

You are making it sound like its the promised land, why don't you just go and down it.

I am struggling to understand why you are staying with PlayStation, everything seems to be trash to you and pcs are the second coming of christ?

If its so good why not just make the move now and save yourself all the anguish and us too?
Probably likes the attention.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Yuh fr if PS continue PC port or goes day 1 PC why even get a PS just get a Steamdeck 2 & play Xbox games day 1 & PS games day 1 or if they remain 1 year later. No need to pay subscription for online, cheaper games if not outright pirate them, bigger catalog & safer investment
You’re high if you think SteamDeck 2 will come close to PS6. It will barley be as powerful as the PS5.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

You are making it sound like its the promised land, why don't you just go and do it.

I already play on PC all along. How do you think I played Baldur's Gate or Half-Life in 1998?

That doesn't mean I don't like PlayStation and what they had going on until recently. You guys are too much of fanboys and will kill PlayStation just like Xbox fanboys killed Xbox. You'll look around soon and find out you just play on a Sony branded PC with a inferior library of games, paid online and more restricitons.

You’re high if you think SteamDeck 2 will come close to PS6. It will barley be as powerful as the PS5.
As if that is going to matter, devs can hardly make PS5 games as of now, imagine how long it will take for the PS5/PS6 crossgen era to be over.

Consoles can't be sold on power anymore.

Reactions: nongkris

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
This won’t age well. Lol
50/50 at this point. who knows what we'll end up getting before the PS6 is released.

2022 was full on crossgen.
2023 had a single game from Sony.
2024 looks even worse.

Only 2025, 2026 and the first half of 2027 left.

Reactions: nongkris

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Probably likes the attention.
It's just crazy, this constant doom and gloom.

I get precisely the opposite feeling when I think of Pc's vs PlayStation.

I used to play Competitive Quake 2, 3 Unreal torny back in the day; I always had to worry about fps, performance, 3d audio gaming mice, gaming keyboards, drivers, tinkering around with drivers bla bla,

In those days PC prices were ok, today they are absolutely disgusting.

My PlayStation 5 is the diskless version, and I think it cost me £359 pounds with delivery included.

Try to pick up a system that mirrors that on the PC front that offers the same performance and included the controller etc for brand new, it ain't happening.

I would never ever want to go back to that shit.

Ps is so simple, turn on and play, no worries, no bullshit, enjoy the games.

And how many of the PC ports of PlayStation games have been dire, so many of them.

I am already saving for the next generation of PlayStation.

You guys are too much of fanboys and will kill PlayStation just like Xbox fanboys killed Xbox.

This is just a silly comment,

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I used to play Competitive Quake 2, 3 Unreal torny back in the day; I always had to worry about fps, performance, 3d audio gaming mice, gaming keyboards, drivers,
Come on now bro, are you going to share your experience with in 1997 as way to criticize the current state of PC?

I've been playing Persona 3 Reload on PC, on Gamepass of all places, zero issues, not a single crash,over 15h played, didn't have to adjust any setting, didn't click on anything outside of the game launcher. I even got Dual Sense specific controller prompt.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
By 4 million units? Between a sixth and seventh of total predicted sales. They had to have known for a bit now. Remi ds me of that one year where Nintendo flatly refused to revise down their Wii U sales forecadt, though obviously things were a lot more dire for them.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Come on now bro, are you going to share your experience with in 1997 as way to criticize the current state of PC?

I've been playing Persona 3 Reload on PC, on Gamepass of all places, zero issues, not a single crash,over 15h played, didn't have to adjust any setting, didn't click on anything outside of the game launcher. I even got Dual Sense specific controller prompt.
I would love for people to buy Crusader Kings 3 on PC, then on PS or Xbox, and come back with an opinion.

Newsflash: On consoles not only you have a shittier experience, but the games are outright broken. On PC, smooth sailing unless you're loading the game with mods (like I do) and even then it's pretty much a-ok.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I would love for people to buy Crusader Kings 3 on PC, then on PS or Xbox, and come back with an opinion.

Newsflash: On consoles not only you have a shittier experience, but the games are outright broken. On PC, smooth sailing unless you're loading the game with mods (like I do) and even then it's pretty much a-ok.
Tried to play Civ 5 on consoles the other day since it was on PS+, I couldn't stand a few minutes of it, pure torture compared to the PC experience.

I have long hated on PC for it's flaws, most thanks to Epic, MS and devs that make shitty ports, but console get away with too much. How fucked up is that we need to bad for them to fix FFVII Rebirth blurriness before release? On PC that shit would be fixed in no time.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
PC accessibility has made strides but brooo it's not in the same level.. It's silly and fanboyish to think PC will destroy Playstation and take over console gaming. Come back to reality "hi Timmy look at what we got you for christmas, this Uber dope rig you can tinker with than complain your 14-25 year old ass doesn't know how to fix or set up over and over" We are still far away from tht no matter how you try to move goalpost and spin.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
*Established. In fact - i would me more interested in NEW IP than existing. No indication that there will be no new IP coming.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

Before getting my Playstation, I used to play on Steam, via a cable through to my TV.

I had 1200 hours on Grim Dawn, for example; I had to download a program to map controls to my controller to make it work. Did I eventually get it to work? Yes and no, and after many, many hours/days of tinkering around, it was a half-hearted experience.

Why not just use Starcraft as a reference, as RTS games are always better on a PC due to a mouse and keyboard?

Goodness me! Who would have thought?

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Before getting my Playstation, I used to play on Steam, via a cable through to my TV.

I had 1200 hours on Grim Dawn, for example; I had to download a program to map controls to my controller to make it work. Did I eventually get it to work? Yes and no, and after many, many hours/days of tinkering around, it was a half-hearted experience.
You seem to fail to account how quickly things progresses on the PC side of things. More than 5 years ago you'd sound like a lunatic for thinking you could have a Linux gaming PC, now you can have a very polished experience like the Steam Deck demonstrates (or you can install Linux yourself and use big picture mode).

The first wave of Sony PC ports to PC were trash but that is unlikely to be the case over time. Most games that suck on PC when it comes to bugs and performance also suck on consoles.