Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Whataboutism? It's a simple question. I own a PC and would love to see GT7 like a lot of people and it's nowhere to be seen.
I specifically mentioned "newer releases". I also specifically mentioned games released at or after GoW:Ragnarok.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
I specifically mentioned "newer releases". I also specifically mentioned games released at or after GoW:Ragnarok.
You also said "live Service are all day and date" which is bullshit, and made a big deal of Ragnarok being ported seven weeks less than two years.

MLB 24 was released after Ragnarok btw, so let's see when that gets ported.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
MLB 24 was released after Ragnarok btw, so let's see when that gets ported.
Two things
  • MLB is a license game and will release where MLB wants them to release
  • MLB is on Xbox
  • Only americans care for MLB
You also said "live Service are all day and date" which is bullshit, and made a big deal of Ragnarok being ported seven weeks less than two years.
Aren't new live service games all day and date? Good to know, please point out to the ones that aren't.

As for GoW:R, it's less than the magical two years. Until Dawn is day and date.

These conversations have been going like this this gen
  • Sony fanboy: They are only releasing ports near the sequels release!
  • Realist: That will change
    • Proven right
  • Sony fanboy: It's taking over 24 months to release on PC!
    • Proven right
  • Sony fanboy: Console sales will not be impacted!
  • Realist: They will
    • Proven right
  • Sony fanboy: Their live service strategy does not prevent SP games from being worked on!
  • Realist: Yes it does, their pipeline is fucked
    • Proven right
I can keep going.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
This sound a lot like what Xbox said of no $70 games then they proceeded to not have any game to release for many years.

Assuming this April 2027 is even true, how many AAA single player games they'll release until then? 3? 4?

We are already at a point where there is no doubt that all their games will be released on PC, now it's just a matter of figuring out when they ever decreasing delay window will go all the way down to 0.

Reactions: Diah and J_Paganel

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Whataboutism is fun. The fact is that newer releases are being ported quicker. This is not a matter of opinion, this is a fact.
Ignorance is fun too. GT7, Astrobot, Demon's Souls aren't on PC

Some are day and date now, like live service (which IMO makes sense) and stuff like Until Dawn.

Until Dawn is an IP from 2015

We’ve endeavoured to keep the fantastic narrative integratory of the original, but we have seized the opportunity to expand upon unexplored emotional parts of the story.

So much innovation. So, the same game from 2015

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Two things
  • MLB is a license game and will release where MLB wants them to release
  • MLB is on Xbox
  • Only americans care for MLB

Aren't new live service games all day and date? Good to know, please point out to the ones that aren't.

As for GoW:R, it's less than the magical two years. Until Dawn is day and date.

These conversations have been going like this this gen
  • Sony Dickrider: They are only releasing ports near the sequels release!
    • Proven right
  • Sony Dickrider: It's taking over 24 months to release on PC!
    • Proven right
  • Sony Dickrider: Console sales will not be impacted!
  • Realist: They will
    • Proven right
  • Sony Dickrider: Their live service strategy does not prevent SP games from being worked on!
  • Realist: Yes it does, their pipeline is fucked
    • Proven right
I can keep going.
Isn't Spiderman a licensed game too??

"Only Americans care for MLB" - not true and irrelevant to the point at hand.

Not sure why you're getting triggered and talking about Sony dickriders when I'm a PC owner with a 4090 and you're in here whining like a petulant teenager.

You've been proven wrong with three titles and stooped to 'whataboutism'. If you're a PC gamer you should stop crying and start playing some games instead of turbo-posting complaints.

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
Isn't Spiderman a licensed game too??
Are you being thick on purpose? Marvel was willing to have the game exclusive, MLB was for a while and then decided they wanted the game on more platforms. The developer either agrees or upon end of contract doesn't renew. Whatever Marvel and Sony negotiated is not transversal to their deal with MLB.

"Only Americans care for MLB" - not true and irrelevant to the point at hand.
Sure, it's a super popular sport everywhere, especially Europe and Africa.

Not sure why you're getting triggered and talking about Sony dickriders when I'm a PC owner with a 4090 and you're in here whining like a petulant teenager.
Not sure why you keep trying to come up with bullshit gotchas.

You've been proven wrong with three titles and stooped to 'whataboutism'. If you're a PC gamer you should stop crying and start playing some games instead of turbo-posting complaints.
Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Are you being thick on purpose? Marvel was willing to have the game exclusive, MLB was for a while and then decided they wanted the game on more platforms. The developer either agrees or upon end of contract doesn't renew. Whatever Marvel and Sony negotiated is not transversal to their deal with MLB.

Sure, it's a super popular sport everywhere, especially Europe and Africa.

Not sure why you keep trying to come up with bullshit gotchas.

Your lack of reading comprehension is not my problem.
Ahh so MLB wants the game on more platforms, just not PC 👍😄

Once again the point went over your head. You just introduced an irrelevant point because you can't help being dense it seems.

There were not any gotchas here, you are a turbo-posting whiner. You probably arent aware of it because it's what you've always done.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Screenshot-20240531-224949-Chrome.jpg

Playstation Launcher can't come fast enough 😂

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Playstation Launcher can't come fast enough 😂
A playstation launcher with 2 year delayed launches for single player and day one GAAS with no steam releases will get the PC mustard huffers snorting harder then before.

Ideally they shouldn't be releasing single player games on PC at all.

But i suppose this is better then them helping to grow steam which they admitted to being a competitor.

Reactions: Puff

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Honestly the SonyToo concerns have gotten out of control in this forum. you guys are acting like the Xbots when multiplat rumors' started.
Yeah and even some mods stoke fuel to those fires and I had enough of seeing doom gloom and stopped visiting here for a long time.

• Shake
Reactions: 2spooky5me