Sony, no PC day and date til April 2027

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
Wow. Completely flipped from green to blue.

Timdog is like when some psycho gf breaks up with her bf then sends him pics of her with other guys so he can reconsider.

If Xbox ever does something that takes back some exclusivity he'll be back immediately.

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
Everyone notice how the internets have gone full blown PC fanboy now that Xbox is dying? It never was about Xbox, the internets are anti Sony running the console biz because they are Japanese plain and simple. They will never admit that though.
Hard not to agree with that.

Insane how much salt is happening because of this business meeting that basically revealed nothing new.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
The salt is due to 5 studios total just 5- SSM, SP, Insomniac, ND and Polyphony. Xbox even after all these acquisitions does not have a single studio that can go toe to toe with SSM/ND. Starfield being mid has only amplified the xbot inner rage and now with lulblade 2 its reaching a feverish pitch. Now we just have to wait and if avowed and indiana jones turn out to be mid, Oh Boy!!

• haha
Reactions: ApolloHelios

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Everyone notice how the internets have gone full blown PC fanboy now that Xbox is dying? It never was about Xbox, the internets are anti Sony running the console biz because they are Japanese plain and simple. They will never admit that though.
The internet is not anti-Nintendo. This is typical master race entitlement.

Reactions: Diah

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022

2 years? GoW:R is already less than 2, Until Dawn remake is day and date, Live Service are all day and date... From 2025 onwards I'm fully expecting the gap to go down to 18 months or less.

Reactions: Diah

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
PC.png

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
Forgot Until Dawn there mate, that's day and date. Otherwise this is helpful.
I haven't added Until Dawn because we don't have a precise date, and for the moment there's nothing to say that the PC version will arrive at the same time as the PlayStation 5 version.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
7 weeks less. Big deal.
GIF by Oculus

It went from 40 weeks to 24 weeks to less than 24 with some being day and date.

I haven't added Until Dawn because we don't have a precise date, and for the moment there's nothing to say that the PC version will arrive at the same time as the PlayStation 5 version.
Says at the end of the trailer that it's coming to PS5 and PC this fall.

it's day and date.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
2 years? GoW:R is already less than 2, Until Dawn remake is day and date, Live Service are all day and date... From 2025 onwards I'm fully expecting the gap to go down to 18 months or less.
What about Gran Turismo and Demon Souls, easy to ignore those.

Reactions: ApolloHelios

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
What about Gran Turismo and Demon Souls, easy to ignore those.
Whataboutism is fun. The fact is that newer releases are being ported quicker. This is not a matter of opinion, this is a fact.

Some take more, some take less but the average is around 2 years, which is exactly what Sony has been saying for the last 3-4 years.
Some are day and date now, like live service (which IMO makes sense) and stuff like Until Dawn.

• haha
Reactions: arvfab and Hezekiah

SuperPotato

1 Mar 2024
Whataboutism is fun. The fact is that newer releases are being ported quicker. This is not a matter of opinion, this is a fact.

Some are day and date now, like live service (which IMO makes sense) and stuff like Until Dawn.

Live service day and date is nothing new. Sony confirmed this a couple of years ago.

Remakes and remasters seem to be case by case. Until Dawn is day 1. TLOU Part 1 and the Uncharted collection weren't.

None of this is new.

https://wccftech.com/playstation-si...-pc-live-service-games-to-release-on-day-one/

This is from 2022.

Last edited:

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022

Whataboutism? It's a simple question. I own a PC and would love to see GT7 like a lot of people and it's nowhere to be seen.

While we're doing 'whataboutism', where's MLB?

Three games that you've ignored to drive a narrative - that's a fact.

Not a matter of opinion.

Last edited:
  • sad
Reactions: arvfab