Sony, no PC day and date til April 2027

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
What are you going to do when they start releasing single player games day and date on PC?

Em....obviously they won't. For very obvious reason, PS is a valuable platform for Sony.

They are already releasing GaaS and announcing them as PC/PS5 games.

Huh? GAAS day 1 release on PC was already announced ages ago. WTF you are blabbing about?

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Hermen just said it you numpty.

Of course you know better. Maybe you should tell the shareholders and investors.
He didn't say shit, I watched it. It's the second time you guys are trying to put that fake narrative out there, you guys said the same thing the last business event. Pathetic.

I hope I'm around to see all the excuses when it happens for the first time pretty soon.

Em....obviously they won't. For very obvious reason, PS is a valuable platform for Sony.
:ROFLMAO:

They are the ones saying there is no cannibalization and saying PC ports have been a huge success. Why would they suddenly change directions? Sony is not you friend, they don't care about your feelings.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box

Danja1187

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
So did he just back handily admit PC does pose a threat and that's why they can't do day and date?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
He didn't say shit, I watched it. It's the second time you guys are trying to put that fake narrative out there, you guys said the same thing the last business event. Pathetic.

I hope I'm around to see all the excuses when it happens for the first time pretty soon.
in your words what did hermen say then? Because I heard him say there was clearly a different strategy between live service games and tentpole releases

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Huh? GAAS day 1 release on PC was already announced ages ago. WTF you are blabbing about?

Just put that idiot on ignore. You will thank me.

Waste of time.

Any idiot who believes Sony will put PC gamers on the same level as Playstation gamers are living in cloud cuckoo land.

They won’t buy consoles, won’t subscribe to PS Plus, Won’t buy third party games on PlayStation to which Sony gets 30% of revenue and also Sony loses 30% revenue to Steam too.

These idiots aren’t even willing to link a PSN account to Helldivers 2 yet they think they have the same entitlement as Playstation gamers.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

Waste of time.

Any idiot who believes Sony will put PC gamers on the same level as Playstation gamers are living in cloud cuckoo land.

They won’t buy consoles, won’t subscribe to PS Plus, Won’t buy third party games on PlayStation to which Sony gets 30% of revenue and also Sony loses 30% revenue to Steam too.

These idiots aren’t even willing to link a PSN account to Helldivers 2 yet they think they have the same entitlement as Playstation gamers.
OMG, Sony is the one telling shareholders there is no cannibalization and that PC releases are a complete success.

You think they are going to put your hurt feelings before the intrest of their share holders?

What are you going to do? Move to PC? :ROFLMAO:

You won't and even if you did they clearly don't care.

• they're_right_you_know

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023

Waste of time.

Yes good little boy, stay in ur circle jerk echo chamber.

Let me know when you guys construct your Hermen Shrine!

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

They refuse to move to PC and instead fight with the few people that actually will move to PC.

I wonder what these apologists think of being charged to play online games and for cloud saves (even for Sony own games) while PC players get it all for free. It must also be something Sony would never do.

Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

• they're_right_you_know

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

Why so hurt?

Go ask Lord Gaben for games.

Make a shrine for him while you’re at it.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
OMG, Sony is the one telling shareholders there is no cannibalization and that PC releases are a complete success.

You think they are going to put your hurt feelings before the intrest of their share holders?

What are you going to do? Move to PC? :ROFLMAO:

You won't and even if you did they clearly don't care.

Releasing a SP game few years after original release is NOT a cannibalization of PS platform and Hulst meant exactly that.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Muddasar

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Releasing a SP game few years after original release is NOT a cannibalization of PS platform and Hulst meant exactly that.
Few years. Helldivers 2 day and date, TLoU Pt 1 a few months, Until Dawn Remake apparently day and date, Concord day and date, Death Stranding one year (likely even less for the sequel), even R&C and Returnal some of the few PS5 only games ever releases didn't take long to get a PC ports.

"Never going to happen! Sony wouldn't do it to me!"

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

• they're_right_you_know

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
We are getting plenty of Sony games and free online, with more features too!
Denial is what Sony wants for their servile fans, the chance to stop the convergence to day on PC releases passed a long time ago. The funny part is that single player games didn't even do well at all, even their strongest IPs had mediocre sales on PC yet to Sony that was more than enough to intensify their porting efforts.

In fact calling them ports is inaccurate, these game are all being made in parallel for PC and PS5.

• they're_right_you_know

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
We are getting plenty of Sony games and free online, with more features too!

You are paying premium prices for old games which are available for free on a subscription service for Playstation.

Not a flex and definitely not cheaper.

I hope this statement ends all the port begging and day 1 pleading.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
This guy is salty

All the PC players lining up to buy a PS6 to play the next God of War. :ROFLMAO:

The whole delayed strategy doesn't work you either never port them or you release day one. Once they started porting the first few games this was the inevitable outcome. All that is going to take is for a game like Until Dawn to have a similar split to Helldivers 2.