Sony reportedly very confident with Jade Raymon's Fairgame$

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
i wonder how the concord flop will affect the public reception of this one, to me concord had its weak points overblown bc a lot of people already had bad faith torwards sony after the ps account to play helldivers thingy that happened before (if it was purely due to woke spider-man 2 would've been beaten to death despite being a strong IP), i feel that the next "pc day one" games will have even more bad faith torwards it

at least their next game in a few days can bring a lot of good will, astro bot better honor it's old game title and go on a rescue mission for sony's reputation lol

Men_in_Boxes

18 Aug 2024
i wonder how the concord flop will affect the public reception of this one, to me concord had its weak points overblown bc a lot of people already had bad faith torwards sony after the ps account to play helldivers thingy that happened before (if it was purely due to woke spider-man 2 would've been beaten to death despite being a strong IP), i feel that the next "pc day one" games will have even more bad faith torwards it

at least their next game in a few days can bring a lot of good will, astro bot better honor it's old game title and go on a rescue mission for sony's reputation lol
99.9 percent of gamers don't think like this. They just buy games they think look cool.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: peter42O

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Interesting to note: The Fairgames trailer was all CGI. No gameplay. I can understand you being confused if you're a casual. If you're posing on a game message board you should know that CGI trailers don't represent gameplay very well.
Doesn’t have to be gameplay to look bad. The characters themselves and designs looked like shit just like concord

Yobo

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Fairgame$ - eat the rich, No one can say that this game is not pandering to the lunatic leftist ideology prevalent on the west coast. There is a reason Sony completely lost Japan in terms of software sales and its not just due to handhelds being more popular.

I sincerely hope the commies turn up for this game which is tailor made to the T to suit their tastes
These concepts are stuck in 2016

They might have been interesting and caught on then but the world has moved on

Reactions: Systemshock2023

BillyZ

18 Jul 2024
Ooh they're confident, watch out we have a badass over here.
Shut the fuck up here's your dose of reality
HUXLzpx.jpeg

• haha
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
This is what I call " a proactive damage control "
The game seems to be coming next year and from the cgi, it's definitely an innovative game made for modern audience 🤣
Innovation and modern audience isn't going together in anything.
Most often, idiotic and modern audience goes hand to hand.

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
Damn, the knives are already out for this game
Oh absolutely I’ve seen many people wrap concord failure w Fairgames which isn’t fair but w Sony being quite I can’t blame people.

Sony should do a hype trailer for fairgames that shows gameplay & a deep dive on the game to kill any of that conversation aswell as a shadow drop beta after the showcase that last 1-2 weeks where people can give feedback then go mia till mid 2025 & release it then. If I was Sony I’d try to kill any of that possible negativity

Englishy

6 Jun 2024
Unproven developer, unproven IP.

It could turn out great, but it could also turn out like Concord. $100 says they're reevaluating their internal push towards GaaS trash, this game included. Let's see if it even launches.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Oh absolutely I’ve seen many people wrap concord failure w Fairgames which isn’t fair but w Sony being quite I can’t blame people.

Sony should do a hype trailer for fairgames that shows gameplay & a deep dive on the game to kill any of that conversation aswell as a shadow drop beta after the showcase that last 1-2 weeks where people can give feedback then go mia till mid 2025 & release it then. If I was Sony I’d try to kill any of that possible negativity
PS fans starting a smear campaign for another exclusive for no reason, but Sony somehow needs to quell doubts? Lmao

Okay!

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
PS fans starting a smear campaign for another exclusive for no reason, but Sony somehow needs to quell doubts? Lmao

Okay!
I think the PS fanbase is in the absolute pits after the countless bad news. Morale is extremely low and the radio silence strategy from Sony doesn't work anymore. People are acting out on the GAAS.

They can shove their blogposts.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
I think the PS fanbase is in the absolute pits after the countless bad news. Morale is extremely low and the radio silence strategy from Sony doesn't work anymore. People are acting out on the GAAS.

They can shove their blogposts.
I get that and you know I feel the same way when it comes to how PlayStation has been steering the ship post 2020.

But I guess I'm in the minority because I do enjoy online games and I've always been a huge fan of PlayStation multiplayer attempts. So, I'm gonna root for them to succeed in this area, as I've always said that's the biggest failure of Shu's career was abandoning first party multiplayer PS4 era, he set PlayStation back a good decade by doing so. Now we are seeing a Sony attempt to get a piece of a pie that's already baked and sliced up.

Still I will root for FairGame$ unless I'm giving a reason not to. PS fans needs to be careful though.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Everything you say is exactly the opposite. You’re like the Bizzaro Lois Lane
I don't give a fuck what you gotta say! I dunno why you continue to pay attention to my posts as I sure as hell just scroll right over yours normally.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Soon, you will see what me, @Shmunter, & other PlayStation Enthusiasts see: a sinking ship (creatively & quality speaking).
LOL! I have my issues with PlayStation and the decisions they have made under the Ryan / Hulst era. I just don't feel like coming here daily moaning about the same shit and dragging down every game.

So I dunno why you're telling telling about what others see and think, not a concern of mine.

• Shake
Reactions: Gods&Monsters