Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Among the games that may appear at State of Play, the rumor claims that there will be a "Sonic Generations Remaster". Now, according to new information from the user who leaked Metro Awakening, Sonic x Shadow Generations is the name of the game that will be announced at State of Play.

So far, nothing has been officially confirmed as to whether we'll have Sonic at the event or whether the game will actually be called "Sonic x Shadow Generations", so let's just take this as a rumor.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yes this is one of the rumors already in the SOP thread, it's in the list.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I would just like to see a single AAA current gen only single player game not made by Insomniac. 4 years into this gen already, where are the next ND, SSM, Sucker Punch, Bluepoint, Team Asobi, Media Molecule games?

Death stranding 2 is a current gen Decima engine game that probably has guerrilla devs working on it again. It’s probably not going to get much better looking than that

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Death stranding 2 is a current gen Decima engine game that probably has guerrilla devs working on it again. It’s probably not going to get much better looking than that
I welcome Death Stranding 2, can't wait and I hope it's a 2024 game.

Kojima Production isn't a PlayStation studio so I was not including them when criticizing the lack of games from PlayStation studios.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Kojima Production isn't a PlayStation studio so I was not including them when criticizing the lack of games from PlayStation studios.
Interested to see the changes in 2.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
You know I started it but never fi wished one, I owe myself to finish it!
Please do. I am literally 4 trophies away from Platinum, which would have been much easier if I had just played the game in hard from the beginning. I have completed it 3 times.

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Not gonna lie… I’d be kinda day one on a sonic generations sequel/remake. Easily the best modern sonic and refreshing after they went the Super Mario power up platformer route with Colors.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022

Its all semantics, DS2 i view as more of a playstation first party game than something like Concord at this point or whatever Firewalk is doing

Reactions: PS_ROCKS

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Something tells me 2 will be about connecting the world, and have a much bigger map overall.

The message at the end of the first was “should we have connected?” So i think it will be the opposite

Kojima talks about the “stick and rope” thing a lot and for the 2nd game says its much more about the stick