Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
I believe in freedom of information and once a credible leak is out there journalists and forums have a duty to report on it. But I can't deny that knowing whats going to be shown really takes the fun out of it. The list looks good but people have already mentally adjusted to it enough that its not going to have the impact it should have. And, of course, anyone reaction streaming it is going to be full of shit, pretend wooping and hollering over shit they already know.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
I believe in freedom of information and once a credible leak is out there journalists and forums have a duty to report on it. But I can't deny that knowing whats going to be shown really takes the fun out of it. The list looks good but people have already mentally adjusted to it enough that its not going to have the impact it should have. And, of course, anyone reaction streaming it is going to be full of shit, pretend wooping and hollering over shit they already know.

I don’t care about surprises we want to see gameplay.

Death stranding 2 and Concord have no gameplay out, same with a couple other games. As long as those games look good im happy, and theres a couple more surprises and release dates.

What more could you really ask for other than first party game reveals

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I don’t care about surprises we want to see gameplay.

Death stranding 2 and Concord have no gameplay out, same with a couple other games. As long as those games look good im happy, and theres a couple more surprises and release dates.

What more could you really ask for other than first party game reveals
Lets hope for that gameplay.

Reactions: kuzon

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
happy bed GIF

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I love the times saying "UK and Ireland" at 10pm, and then Europe at 11pm. Somehow Portugal does not exist in this parallel universe, even if it's one of the few countries that has PS Direct.

Also, there's parts of Europe at GMT-1.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
I love the times saying "UK and Ireland" at 10pm, and then Europe at 11pm. Somehow Portugal does not exist in this parallel universe, even if it's one of the few countries that has PS Direct.

Also, there's parts of Europe at GMT-1.
Are you Portuguese? Give me back my gold bro.

• Heart
Reactions: Sircaw