Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
And this SOP is showcase level already, and I'm absolutely baffled why they are starting the year with the bang like this 🤣. And I don't have faith that another SOP/showcase in May will top this one, except... KINGDOM HEARTS 4 🤣.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Serious question here, when you play in vr do you get to see those silly little hands in front of you like in the video?
Lol yes and sometimes you can move individual fingers. It's really cool but not distracting. Usually you only see them when you want to in your line of vision.

• Shake
Reactions: xollowsob
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Serious question here, when you play in vr do you get to see those silly little hands in front of you like in the video?
Also if you keep liking down you can see 😂😂...... Ummm the floor lol

balrogboy

21 Jun 2022
Beware to download it and keep it on PS5 .Your PS5 may be worth a lot in a future if Konami decide to remove it just like it was with PT
Not really, PT was great and went down in history as most likely the best horror game ever, the short massage without a happy ending is just okay, best thing about it is the Akira Yamaoka soundtrack, which is very poorly used.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I did, sorry sir 😢 I learned my lesson, never doubt the fish ever again.

I agree, but companies will do what they do, no matter how dumb it is. Just gotta take the good with the bad unfortunately
I see you wise one 😂

Reactions: JAHGamer

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
And this SOP is showcase level already, and I'm absolutely baffled why they are starting the year with the bang like this 🤣. And I don't have faith that another SOP/showcase in May will top this one, except... KINGDOM HEARTS 4 🤣.
Honestly all they'll need next SOP is probably 2 - 3 proper first party reveals and they'll be good.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I'm only interested in DS 2. I'm a big fan of the first part, and the trailer of the second part looks promising
You should speak to @Satoru about the game; it's one of his absolute favourites, well, when he is not worshipping the last of us. that is.

Fun fact for people who did not know: @Satoru has a poster of Neil Druckmann on the inside of his bathroom door.

Video Games GIF by The Game Awards

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
wait what? The first I'm hearing of this, and yes it makes much more sense if the release windows are close.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
You should speak to @Satoru about the game; it's one of his absolute favourites, well, when he is not worshipping the last of us. that is.

Fun fact for people who did not know: @Satoru has a poster of Neil Druckmann on the inside of his bathroom door.

Video Games GIF by The Game Awards
I have a poster of him holding a poster of himself in my bedroom, right next to where I keep my fleshlight. You do the math.

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw