Sony State of Play on January 31st (Confirmed). 5pm Eastern time. Stellar Blade, Rise of Ronin and 15+. Party time 🎉🔥

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Kojima productions is not a PlayStation studio, where are the PlayStation studios non GaaS games? Is this their plan for the PS5? LMAO

This is some Xbox level BS.

How about to give some time to Sucker Punch, Housemarque, Bend, Bluepoint.....? Mind you that Sony is publishing and funding and owning a IP as Stellar Blade which is a 1st party game then.

iAMJeffy

29 Oct 2022
Summary of games shown today - pretty decent all around, A- from me

HellDivers 2 - Feb 8 2024
Stellar Blade - April 26 2024
Sonic x Shadow Generations
Zenless Zone Zero game
Foamstars
Dave the Diver
V Rising 2024
Silent hill The Short Message Free to play download for PS5
Silent hill 2 remake
Judas
Vertigo games PSVR2 game - Metro Awakening VR 2024
Legendary Tales PSVR2 Feb 2024
Capcom Dragon's Dogma 2 March 22 2024
Rise of the Ronin
Ballistic Moon - Until Dawn Remaster 2024
Death Stranding 2 - On the Beach 2025
Kojima new Action Espionage Game / IP
FF7 Rebirth Feb 6 2024 Extended SOP

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Sony didn't publish because they didn't want and they weren't on pc scene at the time. Sony owns death stranding they can do whatever they want with it. Death stranding, stellar blade and ronin are all co developed with PlayStation studios.
The PlayStation studios logo should be a dead giveaway and here we are
Shouldn't be surprised the usual suspects are having meltdowns after such a good show this early in the year with more than enough time for more.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
This state of Plays was a solid 6/10

But 3 years in and PlayStation still doesn't have a single First Party PS5 exclusive game on the scale of Uncharted 4 is beyond pathetic.

If we don't see anything from Asobi, Sucker Punch, Housemarque, Bluepoint this year,... Some heads need to start rolling.
Death Stranding 2, Wolverine and Spider-man 2 shows that their window between announcement and release is still 2 years+. We are looking at 2026 and beyond already for any new AAA single player game from their internal studios. Sad.

All these PC ports, remasters, remakes and GaaS killed their output. I'm out after FF VII Rebirth.

The Golden age of PlayStation internal games is over.

• sad
Reactions: Diah and Bryank75

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
That announcement from Kojima was cheeky AF. The new IP is basically a Metal Gear Solid in everything but name.
Surpised the forum hasn't made a thread about that announcement yet. People were worried that Sony wasn't making exclusive deals anymore and then we hear about this.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Summary of games shown today - pretty decent all around, A- from me

HellDivers 2 - Feb 8 2024
Stellar Blade - April 26 2024
Sonic x Shadow Generations
Zenless Zone Zero game
Foamstars
Dave the Diver
V Rising 2024
Silent hill The Short Message Free to play download for PS5
Silent hill 2 remake
Judas
Vertigo games PSVR2 game - Metro Awakening VR 2024
Legendary Tales PSVR2 Feb 2024
Capcom Dragon's Dogma 2 March 22 2024
Rise of the Ronin
Ballistic Moon - Until Dawn Remaster 2024
Death Stranding 2 - On the Beach 2025
Kojima new Action Espionage Game / IP
FF7 Rebirth Feb 6 2024 Extended SOP

I am really surprised we got no date for Silent Hill 2, I thought the game was finished

Reactions: Diah

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Kojima productions is not a PlayStation studio, where are the PlayStation studios non GaaS games? Is this their plan for the PS5? LMAO

This is some Xbox level BS.
Kojima productions isn't making alone. Playstation studios non gaas games are being worked on. Announcing them won't make it release any faster. You literally just moaned about death stranding 2025. They could literally give u a blowjob and you would still bitch. Unbelievable

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Surpised the forum hasn't made a thread about that announcement yet. People were worried that Sony wasn't making exclusive deals anymore and then we hear about this.
I was about to but hit caught up at work..can you do one?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Didn't you hear. Team Ninja suddenly forgot how to gameplay. Their engine is just ugly. Stellar blade ps3? Man lol
Stellar Blade looked outstanding. Ronin was a mixed bag, seems like they just copied Ghost of Tsushima down to the UI, but I may be wrong.

Reactions: Diah and Box

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
There is a thread.

• fire
Reactions: Diah and Bryank75