Starfield could be biggest launch of 2023. No. 1 in the UK boxed charts

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
The mask is fully off with that shade at FF16 yesterday. He was pissed at the PS exclusivity all along.

I also remember a tweet where he was tagging Sarah Bond and Phil showering them with praise as if they did anything special. We all went through the pandemic, so what? His ass is showing.

Feels like he bent the knee after that backlash he got for calling out that psycho lulu cheng and mad brad smith.

I want to see if he reports the xbox hardware percentages for europe this month, he suspicously missed it last month.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
‘An impossible job’ lol
They threw their parents money at the situation and underdelivered on all fronts, what have they actually succeeded in? Maybe PR media spin 😂

I also remember this tweet from him:

All of these weirdos out here who want MS to buy everything in existence. They must have scared a lot of people into compliance, either that or they've always been fanboys and have just kept their mouths shut until Microsoft gave them more to work with in terms of talking points.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
All of these weirdos out here who want MS to buy everything in existence. They must have scared a lot of people into compliance, either that or they've always been fanboys and have just kept their mouths shut until Microsoft gave them more to work with in terms of talking points.
Is there any other product, in any category that is rejected by the masses but the media is completely enamored by it? Xbox is the media darling, even the CEOs have a fanclub.

The disconnect between customers and professional media is staggering.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022

Is there any other product, in any category that is rejected by the masses but the media is completely enamored by it? Xbox is the media darling, even the CEOs have a fanclub.

The disconnect between customers and professional media is staggering.
They want MS to acquire everything because they know there is no organic, real audience. People HAVE to be forced to buy into xbox.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Feels like he bent the knee after that backlash he got for calling out that psycho lulu cheng and mad brad smith.

I want to see if he reports the xbox hardware percentages for europe this month, he suspicously missed it last month.
Somebody up high must have tapped him and GIBiz on the shoulder and said to lay off the Xbox facts 'hate'.

No sales or anything that might hurt Phil's eeny weeny feelings.

• Informative
Reactions: Ezekiel

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
There are very few people in the industry who are not shills if any.

All about chasing the money. They know who pays their bills.

I doubt any of them would even be in the industry if the money dried up.

Gone are the days of passionate gamers giving proper reviews and news on games.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Do we have UK physical sales for new releases this year? Sounds like Starfield is at the bottom of that heap with 15k. Even at 80% digital it falls below Fallout 76 launch sales.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Curious, "strong jump in sales" yet gives no numbers. 🤔 very odd from the resident stats guy
50% percent of 23000 is still 35000, meanwhile PS5 is at 87000.

They could sell more than last gen like PS4 or Switch to have something to brag about.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

Starfield is indeed a console seller. stay 🧂

If they lose NPD or whatever it's called now for September, this rhetoric will be finally put to rest.

It's also kinda funny that Starfield is the illegitimate #1 for this week, yet the actual game that was scared of going up against Starfield is the real #1

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
ChorizoPicozo

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
If they lose NPD or whatever it's called now for September, this rhetoric will be finally put to rest.

It's also kinda funny that Starfield is the illegitimate #1 for this week, yet the actual game that was scared of going up against Starfield is the real #1
it should be on the top 3. if not...then new subscribers to GP should have skyrocketed and if not, then Xbox is in serious trouble.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
It looked like he was joking around with Jizz Corden. Did he mention 7% elsewhere? No one can possibly think that's a strong jump.
Sales actually went up 7% . So yeah he does think it's a strong jump, just like he thinks Starfield is the biggest game of the year. If 7% is big to him, I wonder what 42% would be,

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Sales actually went up 7% . So yeah he does think it's a strong jump, just like he thinks Starfield is the biggest game of the year. If 7% is big to him, I wonder what 42% would be,

I guess it counts as a strong jump if you compare it to xbox falling 10-20% every month like it was before

MaxParrish

8 Jan 2023

This is august. I think he is probably referring to some preliminary data for the first week of September that he has. I don't think we get weekly data from UK and I'm not sure that this " jump" in sales is not going to equalize itself in the next 3 weeks, so who know if we would ever testify this increase ? We' ll see

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
76% by how much?
10, 100, 1000 or 10000 units?

%s without real numbers make no sense to me.
I don't like this way of communicating.