Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
How old are you? Because that explain it… if you start to play games after 2005 or so you won’t know what Baldur’s Gate is.
there are a lot of people who don't play crpg's, baldur's gate is the definition of cult classic. if you were a pc player in the 90s or 2000s then you will know baldur's gate, but not if you were a console player. also skyrim sold way more copies than all the bioware games combined including neverwinter games...so there will be plenty of people who know skyrim/fallout/elder scrolls etc rather than BG

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
lmao this is the reverse of access journalism. "you won't give me an early review copy? cool, let me amplify every negative story I can find on your product" - very petty lmao.

That review is a reader review, not Metro's review.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
image.png

the-office-michael-scott.gif

I hope there is more calling out of the outlets that gave the game perfect scores. MS, astroturfing, and access journalism are the major issues - but the other problem is people weren't necessarily aware it was happening. Starfield, being a high-profile release, may help bring more awareness to this issue.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
ERA is fake celebrating beating the CCU of Skyrim...as if that was anything to beat. It was never mentionned as a target ever for years 🤡

Everybody is walking on eggshells with the aggressive xbots pretending the 1 million CCU across all platforms "beat" BG3.

We don't have the CCU for other platforms so it's pointless to compare. Ragnarok probably beat that on PS alone.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

FatKaz

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
ERA is fake celebrating beating the CCU of Skyrim...as if that was anything to beat. It was never mentionned as a target ever for years 🤡

Everybody is walking on eggshells with the aggressive xbots pretending the 1 million CCU across all platforms "beat" BG3.

We don't have the CCU for other platforms so it's pointless to compare. Ragnarok probably beat that on PS alone.

Read this thread for a laugh

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Read this thread for a laugh

You weren't kidding. Utterly deranged and unhinged predictions. Every second poster smugly spewing the same line: "Over 1 million"

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022

its amazing they are equaling the pr numbers of "millions played" from microsoft to actual sales ,XD fucking lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

MaxParrish

8 Jan 2023
You weren't kidding. Utterly deranged and unhinged predictions. Every second poster smugly spewing the same line: "Over 1 million"
I mean....the game clearly will never reach even half of that, but I don't think that, before it was published, a prediction of a million or more was really that unrealistic : single player games

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
there are a lot of people who don't play crpg's, baldur's gate is the definition of cult classic. if you were a pc player in the 90s or 2000s then you will know baldur's gate, but not if you were a console player. also skyrim sold way more copies than all the bioware games combined including neverwinter games...so there will be plenty of people who know skyrim/fallout/elder scrolls etc rather than BG
I do play two of isometric Fallout.

Bethesda just kinda ruined the atmosphere

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
I mean....the game clearly will never reach even half of that, but I don't think that, before it was published, a prediction of a million or more was really that unrealistic : single player games
Wait, a million wasn't really that unrealistic? Ummm what? That's record breaking for single player games.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty