Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
"Thanks to Bethesda’s refusal to send review copies to multiple UK websites, seemingly in an attempt to manipulate the Metacritic score prior to launch, we’ve been playing catch-up."

let that teach them a lesson. As I said before, this little strategy from them was going to backfire, and backfired it has. who knows if its going to keep dropping, there could be 40 more reviews to go.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
"Thanks to Bethesda’s refusal to send review copies to multiple UK websites, seemingly in an attempt to manipulate the Metacritic score prior to launch, we’ve been playing catch-up."

let that teach them a lesson. As I said before, this little strategy from them was going to backfire, and backfired it has. who knows if its going to keep dropping, there could be 40 more reviews to go.
But give 5 days early access... So contradictory.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
image.png

Metro UK 6/10 down to 84

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023

That's hypocritical because that's all Xbox fanboys do is try to shit on PlayStation games trying to elevate whatever Xbox puts out. Now they complaining about it on the podcast. I bet if anyone went through Rand's or Jez Twitter feed they would find multiple proofs of them participating in the same thing they now complaining about because it is Starfield that getting all of the criticism.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
At 84 it won't be in any Top 10 list at the end of the year. There's way too many better games. You would be biased to include Cacafield.

I'm checking you Geoff 😏
Geoff is going to give Xbox another green award (participation trophy) so Phil wont be sitting in the audience looking like this all night:

Fjf3WBeX0AAZZcd.jpg:large

Watching all other studios get an award another year except for Xbox.

24 Jun 2022

Fck 'em. Karma at its finest.

Like you said, they kept using Elden Ring against HFW (and BOTW against HZD) to downplay the Horizon games. Now they know what it feels like when people do that towards a big Microsoft exclusive.

If you don't want to see that happen, maybe don't condone or encourage it when other platform holders (specifically Sony) put out big 1P games alongside a massive 3P multiplat. And I'm not talking about fair and reasonable comparisons: that's fair game, as long as the games are roughly in the same genre.

But that's not what a lot of people were doing when it came to HFW and Elden Ring. They did those comparisons with malicious intent and to console war. Now they're just getting a taste of their own medicine.