Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I get it but you are fighting a losing battle there. 90% of the people here hate the game with a passion. They'll never agree with whatever good points you mention and certainly won't admit that they are arguing in bad faith.
Not to be rude mate, but the game is decent but not a masterpiece.

Couple that with the fact that Microsoft has done their best to manipulate the scores of the game with their selective sending out of reviews process, what did you really expect to happen?

If you are enjoying the game then fantastic, but I seriously think you are barking up the wrong tree if you expect people on this forum of all places to go all gushy when you mention Starfield.

I am still not pleased about the game being stolen away from my preferred platform due to Microsoft's greed.

If you are looking for someone to blame for the game's so-called mistreatment, then start with Microsoft first with their trying to fix the races, then blame the shady media outlets for giving the game bullshit perfect scores like 10/10, then hit the legion of paid for fanboys that have overhyped the game, then lastly, look at yourself for coming to forums like this and trying to make us swallow all that said bullshit too.

It's simply not going to happen.

The whole system is fucking corrupt and this forum does not want to be part of it.

starfieldscores.jpg

Attachments

• starfieldscores.jpg
    starfieldscores.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Not to be rude mate, but the game is decent but not a masterpiece.
The guy never mentioned it being a masterpiece. He was just discussing the game and how he likes certain aspects of it. Why does there have to be an attack of the game everytime someone likes it and expresses it? It's like you aren't allowed to say anything except bad things about it.

If you are enjoying the game then fantastic, but I seriously think you are barking up the wrong tree if you expect people on this forum of all places to go all gushy when you mention Starfield.
Never mentioned that. It's actually the opposite. The forum attacks the game when someone mentions how they like things about it. It's beating a dead horse. If people on here don't like the game, then that's fine. They've more than expressed that over the 2 weeks the game has been out. Eventually, this discussion should move away from impressions on how bad the game is to actually discussing the game.

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Inb4 VFX crybaby accuses me of hating the game when I have over 32h.
You a hater.

Player Dont Be Hatin GIF by Jamie Kennedy

lupumSolitarius

8 Jul 2023
I'm talking about actually going on the planet and surveying all the fauna, flora and unknown locations. The gas giants can't be explored understandably.
I usually scan all the flora, fauna and resources but it takes a long time to find the planetary special traits. Genuinely wish there were vehicles for this. You can scan gas giants, you get 100% planet survey for this which was a good source of XP and credits early game(when you sell the survey data)

Reactions: Frozone

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Man people talk about so many problem but the worse offender is the performance. I have 3080ti and I'm baffling how bad it runs. I had to make sure someone didn't replace my gpu while I wasn't looking

Reactions: Nimrota

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I usually scan all the flora, fauna and resources but it takes a long time to find the planetary special traits. Genuinely wish there were vehicles for this. You can scan gas giants, you get 100% planet survey for this which was a good source of XP and credits early game(when you sell the survey data)

I don't find it takes too long to find special traits. They are either anomalies, life forms, or natural whatever (can't remember the name of the top of my head).

I usually find it harder to scan flora and fauna.

lupumSolitarius

8 Jul 2023
I don't find it takes too long to find special traits. They are either anomalies, life forms, or natural whatever (can't remember the name of the top of my head).

I usually find it harder to scan flora and fauna.
I've just learnt there are special markers for the traits, I was just roaming around the planet trying to find them.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
It's a useless argument on here to argue with people who will never see any of the good about Starfield. It's a MS exclusive and as such will be treated with disdain.

Enjoy the game and reply to the people are also enjoying the game like me.

Anyway, I'm finding that every planet I visit I must explore it for the badge of "Surveyed everything". It constantly distracts me from my goal. But I love seeing the different fauna and hidden sites on the planets/moons.
For years people have been complaining about Ubisoft open world check-list games, but the trick was simply to scale it up and people will continue to check the boxes and call it "fun." Loading screens to press a button so the % on a menu goes up. Game of the generation, Xbox console winning 10/10 experience. A lot of you just don't *get* it.