Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I can see why Starfield got poor reviews

It's the most glitched game I've ever played. It's constantly crashing. Yesterday, I had to reload a save four times just so I could get proper dialogue choices so I could end a mission. About 30-60 minutes ago, the game acted like I was in the c***pit of my ship when I wasn't, and another ship attacked me. I had to reload my last autosave (fortunately I didn't lose any progress) just to get out of it. Ugh...

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I can see why Starfield got poor reviews

It's the most glitched game I've ever played. It's constantly crashing. Yesterday, I had to reload a save four times just so I could get proper dialogue choices so I could end a mission. About 30-60 minutes ago, the game acted like I was in the c***pit of my ship when I wasn't, and another ship attacked me. I had to reload my last autosave (fortunately I didn't lose any progress) just to get out of it. Ugh...
But the reviewers told me there was no bugs? How can this be true?

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
But the reviewers told me there was no bugs? How can this be true?

I had a funny one yesterday. Boarded a landed ship stealthily. Even so, as soon as it loaded me in they heard me and the ship took off. The game faded to black, and when It came back I was floating in space, but there was no planet and I couldn't change the camera. Second time this happens, which is why I always save before trying to steal a ship.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
I had a funny one yesterday. Boarded a landed ship stealthily. Even so, as soon as it loaded me in they heard me and the ship took off. The game faded to black, and when It came back I was floating in space, but there was no planet and I couldn't change the camera. Second time this happens, which is why I always save before trying to steal a ship.
That is a funny bug!

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Sunday is usually the highest CCU of the week

Starfield is 260K vs 429K for BG3 😬

I’d like to see these all launched aligned vs Elden Ring and 2077 on steam. The timesink aspect to giant rpg types have been holding strong numbers longer than other single player games for sure

lupumSolitarius

8 Jul 2023
I finished the UC Vanguard Questline. The United Colonies is one of the better BGS factions and this is among the best faction quests Bethesda has created. They did a good job of making you feel like you are joining an established and fleshed-out organisation with proper procedures to be followed. It had a well-paced story with good intrigue. Going to be doing some other missions to see if my new status as a UC Vanguard Captain affects any of the quests moving forward. Then I'll be joining the Freestar Collective and comparing them to UC.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I finished the UC Vanguard Questline. The United Colonies is one of the better BGS factions and this is among the best faction quests Bethesda has created. They did a good job of making you feel like you are joining an established and fleshed-out organisation with proper procedures to be followed. It had a well-paced story with good intrigue. Going to be doing some other missions to see if my new status as a UC Vanguard Captain affects any of the quests moving forward. Then I'll be joining the Freestar Collective and comparing them to UC.

The freestar collective did nothing for me, but the reward is good. I've actually just joined the UC questline so we'll see.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
Xbox trying their best to sweep the leaks under the rug by announcing 10m Starfield players

They were hoping for 25 million sales
1466366200-risitas15.png

Capture.PNG

right now

image.png

Last edited: