Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
FinaleFireworksr from restera: I found the “I’m an expert in Japanese culture meme.

People don't get it. They think they get it but they don't. You can tell who these people are and honestly it's so sad.

This was the most important game of the generation. More important than Cyberpunk. More important than Elden Ring. This was the game that had to win. It would be ridiculous to get in to why, and frankly beneath me, so if this doesn't make sense to you then this game and this thread are not for you. For those of us that get it, all we can do is try to pick up the pieces and figure out where to go from here. The future is absolutely bleak. Mustering the will to continue from here is going to take a lot. We are going to have to band together as a community, check in on each other, support each other, make sure we are all here tomorrow. Because honestly nobody could imagine it being this bad and that means nobody is prepared for what tomorrow looks like.

I'm going to take a shower. On the way I'll stop in the kitchen and grab some gruyere and crackers, some kalamata olives and maybe slice up some apple. I'll have it with some crackers and bread, and some butter, and I will try to center myself and feel whole and correct again. After my shower I will clean the counters, mop the floors, wipe the windows, try to turn things over and feel comfortable in my own home. I'm not going to check my texts or read my emails. I will call out of work for the rest of the week, and probably on Monday. I will listen to some Schubert. I know that this is what I need. Calm ritual, quiet meditation, and maybe when it's over I'll feel normal again.

I still can't believe this happened. This is not the worst day of my life but it's up there. I can safely say I've put terrible things behind me. I hope I can do it again. Sorry to everyone who gets it./s

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Metacritic is weird it will show diffrent scores when you refresh sometimes. Just wait for it too settle, i doubt meta is removing scores.
Starfield had a banner for 2 weeks at metacritc which means ms paid good money for that. Anything lower than a 95 wasn’t supposed to happen imo.

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I don’t think xbots predicted being laughed at today. Living in the real world, even if for only a few minutes, burns their souls.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Very solid scores. Look forward to playing it tonight.

i look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
F3-L2-ZVc-Xo-Aw-Nkdr.jpg