Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
It will be lower.
Eurogamer and the UK outlets:
Public Health Reaction GIF by US National Archives

D

Deleted member 223

Preliminarily it looks like a decent game all things considered. Not without obvious flaws for those with a refined palette - many of those flaws can be seen with a naked eye prior to release but still. When you get Gamespot and IGN to ding you for 7s, making the rest up with "overly enthusiastic" reviews is not really something you should seethe about as a "great injustice" if you think something shady is afoot - which there was obviously as per my thread on the issue.

Looks to be a serviceable game, and if you're one of those hardcore Bethesda RPG formula fan types - it appears you'll be right at home.

Will decide for myself later if it goes into my backlog or not after watching live gameplay a bit.

Folks need to tone down the hate a bit imo. But whatever, console war gonna do its thing and payback is always in the rearview mirror so I understand the cycle. Some actors do deserve the smoke.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Preliminarily it looks like a decent game all things considered. Not without obvious flaws for those with a refined palette - many of those flaws can be seen with a naked eye prior to release but still. When you get Gamespot and IGN to ding you for 7s, making the rest up with "overly enthusiastic" reviews is not really something you should seethe about as a "great injustice" if you think something shady is afoot - which there was obviously as per my thread on the issue.

Looks to be a serviceable game, and if you're one of those hardcore Bethesda RPG formula fan types - it appears you'll be right at home.

Will decide for myself later if it goes into my backlog or not after watching live gameplay a bit.

Folks need to tone down the hate a bit imo. But whatever, console war gonna do its thing and payback is always in the rearview mirror so I understand the cycle. Some actors do deserve the smoke.

The problem is that the game was overhyped, i was ready to buy the Premium Edition, now im super disappointed.

I think i will just get the standard edition now

• thisistheway
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
The release date is a bit strange on this one. Wish it released on Friday at least, so I can try it over the weekend. But it launches in the middle of next week, I believe?