Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I also thought it was very sus. Who calls it a "Microsoft machine" and why it makes more sense to play BG3 on there? Very strange tweet. Like there was an agenda there.

It's PS5 exclusive but he wants to make sure people wait for the Xbox version.
I mean the control make more sense for keyboard and mouse, and well the Shitbox main pehiperrals is a controller, so there's that.

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Porting Japanese (or any other race btw) people as not speaking English correctly is racism stereotype.

Another guy on ERA pointed it but well it is ERA... they will be blind.
Wait what serious bullshit is that :ROFLMAO:

You must be sensitive bitch to be offended by that. If some foreign dude comes to me and starting speaking Englisk I gonna laugh with him.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Playing more. At the least it has some nice rpg elements but that’s Bethesda for you really. And I do like rpgs.

But this truly feels like I’m playing a 360 game for the first time. But I don’t even know if that’s accurate because ME1 was initially a 360 exclusive and I feel like that came across better than this for the most part.

Still think it’s overall a stinker and no one would care about this game if it was multi platform as it should be.

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
Jesus Christ, can the mods please hide that review from @Crow and @Frozone.

Their meltdown will make global warming look like a melting ice cube.

Don't take things too seriously
lol why would i care about his review? I'm having fun playing it....so...yeah....

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
Playing more. At the least it has some nice rpg elements but that’s Bethesda for you really. And I do like rpgs.

But this truly feels like I’m playing a 360 game for the first time. But I don’t even know if that’s accurate because ME1 was initially a 360 exclusive and I feel like that came across better than this for the most part.

Still think it’s overall a stinker and no one would care about this game if it was multi platform as it should be.
Nowhere near a stinker lol. I was bored to death with it for 10 hours. and it took a bit to understand all the mechanics. Now im rocking. Game is definitely good. 26 hours in and im no where close to completion. Also if its that bad to you, get a refund :)

• haha

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Nowhere near a stinker lol. I was bored to death with it for 10 hours. and it took a bit to understand all the mechanics. Now im rocking. Game is definitely good. 26 hours in and im no where close to completion. Also if its that bad to you, get a refund :)
No refunds on Xbox and don’t care about the money in the slightest.

Plenty of people think the game is not good.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Sounds like if this wasn't an exclusive important for konzol warz it would be rated a 6 at best.

No wonder Microsoft desperately scrambled to drop XSS requirements like a rock for Larian. They need a real RPG on the platform and stat. Imagine spending this much and getting...well, Starfield. And Pentiment. And Grounded.

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
I meant if you are enjoying the game, why are you actively defending it on this site?
I can play the game and talk about it at the same time? I just told him i dont think its a stinker. Thats it. And if he hates it so much, get a refund...

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I can play the game and talk about it at the same time? I just told him i dont think its a stinker. Thats it. And if he hates it so much, get a refund...
Out of curiosity, what class did you choose and are their any particular perks you are enjoying or looking forward to getting?

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I mean the game should be fun.

Watch 6 loading screens while doing side quests is not fun so.
yep loading screens are just not fun, i am surprised that they could not find a better engine to use to limit them, i guess the game has been in production for years and they were tied to it.

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
Out of curiosity, what class did you choose and are their any particular perks you are enjoying or looking forward to getting?
for background i picked bounty hunter. Most of the perks i picked are combat oriented. to make combat much easier. I want to upgrade the piloting perk so i can operate the top of line ships. The details on the ships are insane.

Reactions: Sircaw