Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueLyria

29 Apr 2023
Day 3 of trying to play the game and failing miserably.
Truly a next gen experience.

Edit: Yeah, I'm truly done with it, game is not ready at all.
I think I'm gonna buy No man's sky

Last edited:
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Day 3 of trying to play the game and failing miserably.
Truly a next gen experience.

Edit: Yeah, I'm truly done with it, game is not ready at all.
I think I'm gonna buy No man's sky
Just admit it, you could not figure out how to get into your ship.

break in open door GIF by SWR Kindernetz

BlueLyria

29 Apr 2023
Just admit it, you could not figure out how to get into your ship.

break in open door GIF by SWR Kindernetz
I'm not even gonna complain about the game design, that would be a discussion for when the game stops crashing every 10 steps and let me play.
I tried do explore Mars a bit since continuing the MSQ was out of the question, 15 mins later the game crashed again.

On another note :
1693747686763.png

• sad
Reactions: Sircaw

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
$100 early access steam numbers are a very incomplete picture with comparisons to Baldur’s Gate, CP2077, Elden Ring and Hogwarts. Those buying now are the diehards and those who bought into hype enough to not wait 6 days for gamepass. Casual audience on pc will jump on gamepass launch for Windows store where it’s already number 1 (and 3) in Early Access. We know windows store is junk but this also their biggest swing to sway users from steam yet.

Fallout 4 and to a lesser extent even 76 has its atmosphere to pull you in. It very much looks that’s not proving to be enough anymore from these Bethesda games going by general player sentiments.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Wait what serious bullshit is that :ROFLMAO:

You must be sensitive bitch to be offended by that. If some foreign dude comes to me and starting speaking Englisk I gonna laugh with him.
Well what I said is true 🤷‍♂️

No. You won’t. You will just embarrass the guy before help in anything and he is laugh with you because he will be afraid if not laugh… and you will believe it is all right lol

And no… I’m not a sensitive bitch… that is always the first excuse used by the offender… and the victim? Ohhhh the victim needs to eat that shit and find strength from who knows where to put a smile in the face.

Last edited:

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Point 1- I am not proving your point, I am stating that the game scores are a lot higher than they should be. By simple logic, they have been inflated and should be reduced down. That we can both agree on (y)
ToTK shouldn't be a 96. We can go with the scoring comparison all day long with no solution, so I'll just digress.

Point 2 -You're not running into any bugs, I am happy for you, but like I said there are literally hundreds of videos showing the exact opposite of what you are saying. There are reviews stating it and even Bethesda's own CEO says there are many, and for some reason, you are trying to dismiss them. (very Strange)
The only bugs I've encountered so far are AI related and I'm sure they'll fix them soon. But nah man.. I'm not seeing anything that would warrant it being talked about at length.

Point 3 Tell your friends to stop shitting on a solid game? It's a decent game, not a masterpiece, your fragility is showing here.
If you go to any other site (GAF, ERA or even D-Pad), you won't see this much shitting on the game -- and there are more PS gamers on those sites than here. Go figure.

If you are prepared to let your standards slip that's up to you, for me, that's a big no.
Not at all. I will give credit or not where it's due. People complained like crazy about the TLOU:Remake on the PC. I wasn't nearly as harsh on the game.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Few thoughts:

-These boys are physically and emotionally hurt that ign and others had the audacity to not give a perfect score to starfield. That tells you how much MS has riding on this game. Probably a lot of proof of concept for their business models going forward and proof that acquiring companies works.

-The footage coming out, the memes, the glitches, and mundane gameplay loop makes me think this game will severely underperform whatever Microsoft’s metrics of succes are. I don’t think this will be a system seller, boost game pass numbers in any meaningful way, and may underperform on steam as well. I’m not saying it will outright bomb. But I’d be shocked if it crossed anywhere near 10 million.

-I definitely now think all of these coordinated talking points from xdrones is directly from Microsoft themselves. Like i don’t think colt Eastwood or any of these other so called influencers do or say anything without a directive from Microsoft. So when they attack ign, it’s Microsoft attacking ign through them.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
It makes no sense though.

Why would he wants to play on the shitbox, what's next. Typing Word documents using Surface?
I'm not interested in the game but it sounds like one that would be best played on pc with mouse & keyboard I don't know who this gene parks guy is either but I'm sure he already has a gaming pc & if he doesn't he can certainly afford one why he would wait for a game to hit Xbox & not just play it on pc when it's already out is stupidity