Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
your concerns aren't correct lol. Almost all of them are opinion based. I've been playing doing quests and talking to everybody. I've been to Neon, Akila city. I don't shoot everything i seen. I'm not really interesting in procedural content. So not really planet exploring so far. Im sure their are bugs but nothing close to a buggy mess. BG3 had thousands of bugs, but it wasnt a buggy mess.
Go look at all the posts discussing bugs on Reddit, not an opinion but rather factual statement there are lots of bugs. If you've been doing quests I'm unsure how you're only level 13 after 30 hours considering a single main quest often levels you up, especially at the early levels, and every new location you to go gives you XP.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Neon is gorgeous. Best city I've seen so far. Feels like you're in Cyberpunk
yer, i can agree with that

I watched a video of it, and loved the way the place looked, the lights the setting, and the atmosphere of the place.

I remember @Satoru saying he also liked the place but that's more to do with the place reminding him of his local red-like district and its massage parlors.

Sexy Moves GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Crow and Dr Bass

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
You don't need to look over the fence. Plenty of 3rd party games look way way better.

RDR2. Plague Tale Requiem. Cyberpunk. Even Metro Exodus looks better with better lighting. The lighting in Starfield is awful. Water fx awful. Particle fx awful (sandstorms are hilariously bad, even Microsoft first party sandstorms in Forza Horizon 5 look 2 gens ahead and they aren't perfect in that game)
I mean Horizon FW looks better... For a cross-gen games.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Also hilarious Gene Park made such a big deal out of God of War Ragnarok feeling very “cross-gen” and created a big uproar out of the squeeze through cracks and here we are with actual constant loading screens and nothing said about it
He also said he's waiting for BG3 to come on Xbox because it makes more sense for him to play RPGs on Xbox, his preferred platform.

Just another media shill for Xbox like all of them.

I stopped taking Gene Park seriously when he said that Rift Apart was the best PS exclusive since Bloodborne.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
EA is 100 a pop. No it won't beat cyberpunk. Cyberpunk has the most concurrent players for a single player game on Steam. SF debuted with decent to good reception, not great. So it probably won't beat it. Elder Scrolls 6 will 100 percent take that crown from Cyberpunk if its not broken when it comes out.
No GTA 6 will. Lol

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Lmao. Dude why did you even bother to play? You hated the game before you even played it. lol. Im only level 13 and im 33 hours in! This game is loaded with content. I didnt experience any major bugs. Not even minor ones so far. Its polished. Only issue is optimizations. They need to get a update out for performance issues before the standard release comes out.
You may not have experienced bugs… but they exist.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com

My own brother was also playing Starfield on Steam and decided to get a refund after 5 hours of play, he was granted the refund (he barely ever asks for refunds), I was surprised to hear this as he usually looks to find the silver lining in every game he plays. He said Star Citizen is just a much better use of his time and much higher quality.

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
"He said Star Citizen is just a much better use of his time and much higher quality." Is that a joke? SC is super buggy, demands a powerful machine, janky, incomplete quests, incomplete game, buy ships with real money, scam. But to each his own i guess. lol. That article is nothing. "I see a few users request refunds on forumns. Must be a wave!" That's their logic lol. smh.

Reactions: Pocky and Bryank75

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
"He said Star Citizen is just a much better use of his time and much higher quality." Is that a joke? SC is super buggy, demands a powerful machine, janky, incomplete quests, incomplete game, buy ships with real money, scam. But to each his own i guess. lol. That article is nothing. "I see a few users request refunds on forumns. Must be a wave!" That's their logic lol. smh.
How much are you getting paid for astroturfing and downplaying? Damage control with full force.

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
How much are you getting paid for astroturfing and downplaying? Damage control with full force.
Theirs nothing to downplay. Upgrade your reading comprehension. "Oh no, he has a different opinion as me! He's supporting the things i don't like! Must be a astroturfer!" Go home. You're not worth engaging.

Reactions: MScarpa and Pocky

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Theirs nothing to downplay. Upgrade your reading comprehension. "Oh no, he has a different opinion as me! He's supporting the things i don't like! Must be a astroturfer!" Go home. You're not worth engaging.
Do you need to reply to every posts on this forum, because this site is highly PS favored.

Like if you are playing the game, wouldn't you want to get off Internet?