Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crow

Banned
15 Jul 2023
It's FACT because I directly referenced how the game is designed, criticised it, and believe that makes the game bad. Where is your evidence the game is good? You offer nothing because you're a shill and a troll who likely hasn't played it.
That's your" believe" so its not fact. Your opinion will never be fact. The game is good because of the world building, atmosphere, ship details, all the customization options , interesting quests. Again, this is my opinion of the game. And it will never be fact. You can't even differentiate from fact and opinion. Start there.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
That's your" believe" so its not fact. Your opinion will never be fact. The game is good because of the world building, atmosphere, ship details, all the customization options , interesting quests. Again, this is my opinion of the game. And it will never be fact. You can't even differentiate from fact and opinion. Start there.
Can you explain the world building and a few quests you liked here for us all? We'd love to hear your in depth opinion.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

kuzon

23 Jun 2023
Why aren’t the new reviews from eurogamer Portugal and eip gaming not on metacritic?

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
imagine shitting on Starfield but praising FFXVI. 🤡🌎

hopefully, their creative and financial failures (we already know FF16 is one) serve as a wake the fuck up call for these companies and fix their bullshit.(we also know SE is trying to fix them, but they are so incompetent that think is going to take them 20 years).

yeah S-E is so fucked up.
I know you are trolling albeit bringing down one thing to elevating another is not a good stratergy.

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
This is largely incorrect. It's a pernicious rumour because BGS threw Austin under the bus with the bad 76 launch, but 76 was well supported by BGS teams and even had other studios (such as Arkane, ID Software, Zenimax Online, Irony Galaxy) helping out. Emil Pagliarulo (lead designer for Fallout 3, 4) was the design director for 76 , and recently the design director for Starfield. Project lead Jeff Gardiner was lead producer for FO4, senior producer for Skyrim. I'm sure it was B team somewhat, but it wasn't "created" by a side team at Bethesda as some pet project that they couldn't live up to - it brought to you by executive producer Todd Howard and Emil Pagliarulo.

What's funny about throwing Bethesda Austin under the bus is the biggest flaws with 76 aren't the bugs and such that people complained about, which would be evidenced by the smaller, less experienced development team and the addition of extra programmers from Arkane, but rather the core gameplay design. Chief of this was the lack of NPCs, immediately rectified in the first batch of content for 76. Who can be blamed for that failure of game design except Emil Palgiarulo as design director.

Correct. The b-team damage control was always unfounded bullshit. Austin should actually be given props for actually polishing a turd and managing to make the Bethesda engine actually functional in an online game. The game still being alive when Division and Anthem is not speaks volumes as those all launched alongside it. Austin actually managed to (sorta) save the game BGS gave them. Hell, the Fallout 76 engine is probably the best version of Gamebryo 🤣

Last edited: