Starfield | Review & Discussion Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 50-55%

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • 55-60%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-65%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 65-70%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
idiot phil master of bullshitter PR 😂. Counting game pass users for that 1m concurrent to hide the fact that this game is big failure on steam, also BG3 did that on steam alone LMFAO 🤣.
"Starfield reaches as many players as Baldur's Gate 3 despite releasing for free on Game Pass and on 20m consoles" just doesn't have the same ring to it now does it?

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Another ip dead under microsoft

Well Done Thank You GIF by Spotify

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

ChorizoPicozo

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
This is very low. Why is he bragging about that? Fallout 4 sold 12 millions on Day 1.

FF16 sold 3 millions after the weekend on 1 platform only. How low are the sales if they can't even reach that on that huge installbase + millions of subscribers?
i was expecting 10M+....something is not right

Edit: Apparently the game has been played by 20M people. massive success. Xbox is back with a vengeance.

Last edited:

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
i was expecting 10M+....something is not right

Edit: Apparently the game has been played by 20M people. massive success. Xbox is back with a vengeance.
Nah thats weak pos fud numbers man 20 million players are prob from early access

Last edited:

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
It makes no sense for these guys to still be having this much of a meltdown over perfectly decent scores, not to mention these are the same guys who celebrate whenever a website like Stevivor gives a Playstation game a lower score than other reviewers.

I think that's a love for MS. It's just that MS is attempting to consolidate so that person will support it. What always surprises me is when people just absolutely refuse to accept that customers have made their choices - there's no conspiracy or "unfair" tactics (no more so than buying publishers and taking their future content off competitors' platforms). MS and XBox have made mistake after mistake and that is reflected in their market share. And nothing will change so long as they and their extreme fans continue to blame Sony.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
It is amazing how much of a failure this is.
From GOTG to actually being mid and failing to get more than 2M players ok day one with gamepass.
This game is a disaster.
It’s not innovative, feels archaic, with bad story, bad gameplay and filled with load screens.
it’s going head to head with BG3, the biggest game this year (sorry totk).
Bethesda failed hard and MS spent 7Bi for nothing.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
We told them the hype was manufactured. It was nowhere near on the level of Cyberpunk or RDR2. No matter how many fake hype threads they made.

1 million CCU across all platforms when big releases do that on STEAM ALONE with no free version.

No lie I was expecting 3 millions CCU on Day 1 (1m on steam and 2 millions on PC+Xbox+Game Pass). That would be about what Fallout 4 did back in 2015 and you had to buy it full price.

250k on Steam and 750k on GP+Xbox/PC is a disaster.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
We told them the hype was manufactured. It was nowhere near on the level of Cyberpunk or RDR2. No matter how many fake hype threads they made.

1 million CCU across all platforms when big releases do that on STEAM ALONE with no free version.

No lie I was expecting 3 millions CCU on Day 1 (1m on steam and 2 millions on PC+Xbox+Game Pass). That would be about what Fallout 4 did back in 2015 and you had to buy it full price.

250k on Steam and 750k on GP+Xbox/PC is a disaster.

This game is way more fun than cyberpunk, and way Stabler at release imo.

• Surprised
Reactions: Gods&Monsters