State of Play, September 24th 2024

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Not surprising at all, we know it's coming early next year, probably will get its own State of Play next or because it's lined up for Tokyo Game Show, I think?
I think there will be a special TGS trailer right after the event which is pretty soon.
Maybe Sony saved it to be the highligh of TGS.

i'll be glad if this is the case, until now the only thing i was interested that was confirmed for TGS is metaphor refantazio, which i already entered that phase where i stop watching the trailers to not get spoiled lmao, but DS2 im still curious to see how they will spin the core gameplay of the deliveries, gotta tune in later this month then!!

Reactions: Danja and Entropi

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Pack it up, folks.

Sony PlayStation as we remembered it to be is 100% dead.

Unacceptable standards for a company that we supported for our whole gaming lives just to betray us for the "modern folks".
paul walker brian oconner GIF
The show as amazing.
Including PS5 only reveal.

🤷🏻‍♂️

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
  • Uncharted: from Nathan Drake to ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians
  • TLOU: from Joel to ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians
  • Ratchet: let's add another main character... how about an ugly, angry, manly, androginous furry lesbian?
  • Returnal: new IP? ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbian in space!
  • HFW: we had an ok woman, how about if we turn it a bit more into ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbian?
  • Spider-Man: from Peter to the black guy and for the next one an ugly, angry, manly, androginous (black) lesbian
  • Concord: new IP? How about a dozen ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians?
  • GoT: from Joel to ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbian
  • Next GoW... I think they will kill Kratos and Thor's daughter is going to be the main character
At this pace soon there will be no male protagonists in internal Sony games. I'm tired of this shit.

I'll get lost in translation but... You could have said it louder but not more clear.

The good thing is that the pendulum always swings back with more force. We are 5 years from a new era of 90s/00s attitude in games.

It also goes beyond Sony. Look at Fable from MS... even the Japanese studios are contaminated. And that going to look so passe on them as they got REALLY late to the party. Hopefully the Japanese boycott all their games until they course correct.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
The show as amazing.
Including PS5 only reveal.

🤷🏻‍♂️
You are not a new gamer. You remember e3 shows and PlayStation showcases.

You will be reminded what’s amazing when kojima shows ds2. The contrast is huge between real autheur and some of this other crap.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You are not a new gamer. You remember e3 shows and PlayStation showcases.

You will be reminded what’s amazing when kojima shows ds2. The contrast is huge between real autheur and some of this other crap.
Yes.
And we had GoY reveal just like DS2 🤷🏻‍♂️
It was an amazing reveal… in fact it was a better reveal trailer than GoT.

BTW DS reveal was better than DS2.

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
Spider-Man: from Peter to the black guy and for the next one an ugly, angry, manly, androginous (black) lesbian

you mean this girl? a black lesbian? or let me guess, you didnt played spider-man 2? just like the guy trying to trash the ghost of tsushima sequel without even playing it too, its sad that so many users use this forum like a battlefield to cultural war and dont even try to hide that they arent really into gaming

Comic-de-Silk.jpg

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
  • Ratchet: let's add another main character... how about an ugly, angry, manly, androginous furry lesbian?
  • HFW: we had an ok woman, how about if we turn it a bit more into ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbian?
  • Spider-Man: from Peter to the black guy and for the next one an ugly, angry, manly, androginous (black) lesbian
  • Concord: hero shooter new IP? How about a dozen ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians?
  • GoT: from Jin to ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbian
  • Next GoW... I think they will kill Kratos and Thor's daughter is going to be the main character
At this pace soon there will be no male protagonists in internal Sony games. I'm tired of this shit.

Yo fuck you.

What’s wrong with playing black characters? Miles Morales is a fun character to play with in the game. The movies and comics are good too.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Yo fuck you.

What’s wrong with playing black characters? Miles Morales is a fun character to play with in the game. The movies and comics are good too.
He's just being sarcastic... It's a commentary on how people keep dismissing characters and criticizing them needlessly.

We all know Yurinka, he's not a bad person.

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
He's just being sarcastic... It's a commentary on how people keep dismissing characters and criticizing them needlessly.

We all know Yurinka, he's not a bad person.

Well I don’t know if he’s joking or not. Not familiar with his stance on those topics.

If it is in jest. Then my apologies.

Reactions: Bryank75

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
you mean this girl? a black lesbian? or let me guess, you didnt played spider-man 2? just like the guy trying to trash the ghost of tsushima sequel without even playing it too, its sad that so many users use this forum like a battlefield to cultural war and dont even try to hide that they arent really into gaming

Comic-de-Silk.jpg
As I said, not for Spider-Man 2 but for the third. Haley brokes with Miles because... guess what? She really was a lesbian!

And obviously joins his new girlfirend Silk to become... The Spider-Lesbians! :ROFLMAO: 😆

(If it wasn't clear, I'm just kidding but also tired of seeing iconic characters being replaced by tokenized, less charismatic replacements)

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
lol, just realized that the remaster of HZD will be at the same day of the DA Veilguard release, is it soon to confirm that dragon age will be goty?

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
As I said, not for Spider-Man 2 but for the third. Haley brokes with Miles because... guess what? She really was a lesbian!

And obviously joins his new girlfirend Silk to become... The Spider-Lesbians! :ROFLMAO: 😆

(If it wasn't clear, I'm just kidding but also tired of seeing iconic characters being replaced by tokenized, less charismatic replacements)

Yeah so you were serious.

You are not the only person on this planet. Don’t like other people? Go to another planet then.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
What’s wrong with playing black characters?
Nothing, in the same way that there isn't nothing wrong with playing with lesbians or ugly etc. characters. As long as they are cool, charismatic, well made characters (like Ellie, Jin, etc.) and not a boring, uncharismatic woke replacement or companion who is there basically just to check a mark.

I don't have any issue with blacks, or lesbians or whatever. I have an issue with being replacing almost every single iconic characters I love because some people have an issue with their skin color, gender, sexuality etc.

If you prefer ugly, androginous, uncharismatic etc. characters good for you and I hope you liked Concord, and the gazillion more they will continue releasing like that. It's good they make games for you.

But I also want to see Sony internal games making games with characters who target players like me. I want to keep at least some of them we had in the past.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Nintendo fans having a field day about how bad the SoP was. One of them literally said it: That's why Nintendo is mopping thr floor with Sony in Japan. Reading the comments hurts, but they are true sadly...😢
I hate you Jim Ryan, may your retirement be cursed 🤬
Sony upper heads are retarded
  • Spider-Man: from Peter to the black guy and for the third one an ugly, angry, manly, androginous (black, deaf and non-verbal) lesbian. And make Black Cat lesbian too!
  • Concord: hero shooter new IP? How about a dozen ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians?
  • GoT: from Jin to ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbian

I dont agree with alot of those. But overall, I get what you mean.