State of Play, September 24th 2024

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I don't care who she is. Just that she is not a correct role.
So the people in charge of showing you the games are not the "correct roles" 🤷‍♂️
Did you want Super Models? Paid Actors?

They are apart of the company or studios and just because you don't like the look of someone is no need to just insult them for there looks

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
  • Uncharted: from Nathan Drake to ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians
  • TLOU: from Joel to ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians
  • Ratchet: let's add another main character... how about an ugly, angry, manly, androginous furry lesbian?
  • Returnal: new IP? ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbian in space!
  • HFW: we had an ok woman, how about if we turn it a bit more into ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbian?
  • Spider-Man: from Peter to the black guy and for the third one an ugly, angry, manly, androginous (black, deaf and non-verbal) lesbian. And make Black Cat lesbian too!
  • Concord: hero shooter new IP? How about a dozen ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians?
  • GoT: from Jin to ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbian
  • Next GoW... I think they will kill Kratos and Thor's daughter is going to be the main character
At this pace soon there will be no male protagonists in internal Sony games. I'm tired of this shit.

Last edited:

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Well The pro seems worth it for rebirth, gt7, wilds and stellar blade alone. Yotei looks good in screenshots but I will most probably hold out for a discount or when it comes to PC :ROFLMAO: .

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
Ghost Of Vagina was the only thing that looked acceptable, and even that has annoying girlboss energy, and you KNOW it'll be the first one, but this time with a broad.

Just horrible. Imagine paying PS5 Pro + software prices for this absolute trainwreck of liquid monkey shit. My god.
Umm dude that's enough hate, you really go overboard so I'm wondering if you're trolling all of us.

mibu no ookami

Veteran
21 Feb 2024
  • Ratchet: let's add another main character... how about an ugly, angry, manly, androginous furry lesbian?
  • HFW: we had an ok woman, how about if we turn it a bit more into ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbian?
  • Spider-Man: from Peter to the black guy and for the next one an ugly, angry, manly, androginous (black) lesbian
  • Concord: new IP? How about a dozen ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians?
  • GoT: from Joel to ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians
  • Next GoW... I think they will kill Kratos and Thor's daughter is going to be the main character

You've really turned out to be a strange dude.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
  • Spider-Man: from Peter to the black guy and for the next one an ugly, angry, manly, androginous (black) lesbian
  • Concord: new IP? How about a dozen ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians?
  • GoT: from Joel to ugly, angry, manly, androginous lesbians
Y'all need to go touch some grass, FFS

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Might as well close this GARBAGE thread and let people discuss the singular content from it. Something's really need to change about this place but whatever

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
trying to go back to the topic here, but the lack of Death Stranding 2 surprised me, the confirmed event with the JP voice actors seemed so much like a post-event to me, so I thought it was a given to have a trailer today

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
trying to go back to the topic here, but the lack of Death Stranding 2 surprised me, the confirmed event with the JP voice actors seemed so much like a post-event to me, so I thought it was a given to have a trailer today
Not surprising at all, we know it's coming early next year, probably will get its own State of Play next or because it's lined up for Tokyo Game Show, I think?

Reactions: Ico

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
yeah it's miles morales thingy it seems
If thats the case then its fine, but its kind of waste. 5 years for spin off, why not use those resources to bring the sequel quicker or another ip while the make an actual sequel

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
I think there will be a special TGS trailer right after the event which is pretty soon.

Reactions: Ico

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
So the people in charge of showing you the games are not the "correct roles" 🤷‍♂️
Did you want Super Models? Paid Actors?

They are apart of the company or studios and just because you don't like the look of someone is no need to just insult them for there looks
It’s not the look.
It’s lack of charisma and it’s just uninteresting. Watch some old e3 shows.
Yeah you should pay actors to present stuff. The way it’s interesting, fun and energising. Not disembodied voice and forced Dei hires. It’s these people leading to concord.

You show of new Audi, you get super models or a race driver. Not me, fat boring engineer.
I hope you understand what I mean.

I work in a corporation and I know how it works now. Nobody got the balls to organise a proper event because this would mean telling uncharismatic people to go to the side and then you would get fired for that.
If movie industry worked like a modern corporation, keanu reeves in matrix would be played by me and nobody could say to throw the fat guy out of there because they would be fired. It’s toxic positivity in modern companies. Fake equality

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Hold up when Grubb said another less exciting remaster than Zero Dawn was going to show up was he actually referring to Legacy of Kain?

• Informative
Reactions: Entropi
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Nintendo fans having a field day about how bad the SoP was. One of them literally said it: That's why Nintendo is mopping thr floor with Sony in Japan. Reading the comments hurts, but they are true sadly...😢
I hate you Jim Ryan, may your retirement be cursed 🤬