Stellar Blade developer Shift Up fired two contractor feminists who cried about fanservice to shareholders.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
I came across a tweet today that I think is relevant to the current gaming landscape. Instead of being excited about an upcoming game that could potentially be great, we are often told to not get our hopes up because of rumors and gossip with no credible sources. Whatever happened to simply enjoying games and discussing our experiences with them?

insert "gaming" instead of films and books and the results it still the same

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I came across a tweet today that I think is relevant to the current gaming landscape. Instead of being excited about an upcoming game that could potentially be great, we are often told to not get our hopes up because of rumors and gossip with no credible sources. Whatever happened to simply enjoying games and discussing our experiences with them?

insert "gaming" instead of films and books and the results it still the same

Cool but GRR Martin should shut up and finish his books

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

In case anyone was wondering, here's the Tumblr of one of said ocntractors.

On a totally unrelated note, are there preorders for the game?

People Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Women like sexy characters. Look at all the cosplay and what sells on instagram. Women are taking pictures with their own cameras and putting it out there.

On a totally unrelated note, are there preorders for the game?
Preorders are starting on Feb 7 and you get a nice suit 👀

Screenshot_20240201_160909_Gallery.jpg

Reactions: Diah and laynelane

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Interesting. But the supposed tweet of the fired worker may be fake, I went to check out if there was more info on her tweet and the account doesn't exist. Maybe she shut it down?

Last edited: