Stellar Blade Review Thread & |OT| "When Voluptuous Beauty and The Blade Meet"

What do you think will be the Meta average?

• Total voters
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
The worst thing about western liberals is their incessant need to declare their morals as superior. The irony of going after a Korean dude for giving his perspective on this game as a Korean is just laughable at this point. As Gene was saying in era, he’s just explaining Korean culture not even defending it but again, if you’re not as angry and upset as these people, your against them and actively defending what they deem as problematic.

Good God, man, that place is exhausting. I remember reading a thread on the Middle Eastern conflict and one dude was, who rightfully got banned thankfully, was more concerned about gay and trans people if the west doesn’t intervene rather than, you know, stopping a fucking genocide. There’s really not a lot that gets to me but western politics and especially people online that feel they’re morally superior to others fucking grinds my gears.

The thing with Gene too also shows how quickly they’ll turn on you.
Let's not start that shit.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
The worst thing about western liberals is their incessant need to declare their morals as superior. The irony of going after a Korean dude for giving his perspective on this game as a Korean is just laughable at this point. As Gene was saying in era, he’s just explaining Korean culture not even defending it but again, if you’re not as angry and upset as these people, your against them and actively defending what they deem as problematic.

Good God, man, that place is exhausting. I remember reading a thread on the Middle Eastern conflict and one dude was, who rightfully got banned thankfully, was more concerned about gay and trans people if the west doesn’t intervene rather than, you know, stopping a fucking genocide. There’s really not a lot that gets to me but western politics and especially people online that feel they’re morally superior to others fucking grinds my gears.

As a liberal myself I couldn't agree more. The far left loves to virtue signal every little thing, often making us look like a bunch of social police officers. They've completely abandoned pragmatism. They will rally behind LGBTQ or BLM, but won't do the same for a better healthcare system, or lowering tuition. they'll fight for illegal immigrants, all while complaining their housing costs, and homelessness problems. They'll cry to defund police, and simultaneously complain about crime rates rising. They will completely silence you from speaking about touchy subjects.

More or less, they choose the easy moral high ground above all else. Because apparently the only thing that actually matters to them is looking morally superior than others.
He thinks it's mediocre fuck him
He's entitled to his opinion, he actually said the game is good.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
As a liberal myself I couldn't agree more. The far left loves to virtue signal every little thing, often making us look like a bunch of social police officers. They've completely abandoned pragmatism. They will rally behind LGBTQ or BLM, but won't do the same for a better healthcare system, or lowering tuition. they'll fight for illegal immigrants, all while complaining their housing costs, and homelessness problems. They'll cry to defund police, and simultaneously complain about crime rates rising. They will completely silence you from speaking about touchy subjects.

More or less, they choose the easy moral high ground above all else. Because apparently the only thing that actually matters to them is looking morally superior than others.

they have no morals, so they can't be morally superior.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

They eat their own.

Reactions: voke

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

The funny thing is these people aren't even far left. They're simply extremist grifters and attention whores. Real leftists care faaaaar more about the inherent power inequalities between economic classes and the fundamental flaws of capitalism than bullshit marginal identity issues.

A big joke in leftist circles is that "leftists say we shouldn't have concentration camps, liberals say we need more black female guards and guard captains for the concentration camps"

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

He's entitled to an his opinion but this is a gaming forum & talking about middle eastern countries & what happens to people that don't follow the allowed beliefs over there & genocides & shit is just not what we want here end of.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
The score is 3 out of 4. It's only 75% on Metacritic but that's a Meta issue. Unless he gives 4/4 to every game the score will drop fast.

He should use another system because that's unfair with the Meta rating 🤷‍♂️
he can try to use 2 out of 2. so it is shit or masterpiece :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • fire

GachaMadeMeBroke

26 Nov 2023
He's entitled to an his opinion but this is a gaming forum & talking about middle eastern countries & what happens to people that don't follow the allowed beliefs over there & genocides & shit is just not what we want here end of.

What are you even talking about? Clearly you’re talking about my comment in which I was just venting about how a lot of western liberals see themselves and their beliefs as the moral end all and be all even in the face of actual war.

But clearly even the slight mention of the Middle East is enough to draw ire and dismay which is a bit much. I won’t bring it up again but also I just have to mention that what’s happening there isn’t about “following allowed beliefs”.

• sad
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
What are you even talking about? Clearly you’re talking about my comment in which I was just venting about how a lot of western liberals see themselves and their beliefs as the moral end all and be all even in the face of actual war.

But clearly even the slight mention of the Middle East is enough to draw ire and dismay which is a bit much. I won’t bring it up again but also I just have to mention that what’s happening there isn’t about “following allowed beliefs”.
That's why I said don't bring this shit over here because now you're trying to conflate issues when what' you said was 'someone was more concerned with gay & trans people than they were a genocide' we know how people that don't hold the right beliefs are treated in certain countries , we also know genocide is wrong just leave it a fucking lone on a gaming forum

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
JUaCi0J.jpg

The rating system is just stupid

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
I was talking about gene park bro. And honestly we’re not even getting political. It’s just that one of the foundational issues of era is their virtue signaling. It seeps into even niche things such as a Korean talking about Korea.

• brain

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Great game so far. Reminds me of Nier and a little of Recore splashed in.

IMG_1284.jpeg IMG_1285.jpeg

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I was talking about gene park bro. And honestly we’re not even getting political. It’s just that one of the foundational issues of era is their virtue signaling. It seeps into even niche things such as a Korean talking about Korea.
Korea isn't in the middle east that's what , Korea as far as I'm aware isn't incriminating or killing people because of there sex / race / religion or lack of , he's talking about other stuff that should remain on other forums

quest4441

27 Feb 2024
Just to clear up a few points, Is korea patriarchal? Yes it is and whether that is good or bad is up for debate but a big reason for some perceived advantages males have is due to the mandatory military service. Two years in the military is compulsory before you turn 30, no exceptions for the rich and political class as well. The men basically put their life on hold for 2 years in return for practically nothing. Another reason there was a huge outrage about feminism in Korea was I kid you not the female President of the country being involved in a corruption scandal and being a member of the cult of megalia.

This cult is made up of females and the specialty of this cult is it not only encourages abortion but especially the abortion of male fetuses :sick: , wrongly accusing of male colleagues and friends of sexual assault to get a promotion etc etc. Now where does shift up fit in this scenario, well there were a few twitter posts that caused RetardEra to get riled up because shift up fired 2 contractors for being feminists but what they conveniently left out in the twitter posts is that those 2 female contractors were members of the cult. So Shift Up did what any company does and immediately fired those 2 because giving even the semblance of being associated with the cult is radioactive in Korea. Oh Shift Up meanwhile was in talks with Tencent for investment while all this was going on and it is not confirmed but these 2 female contractors barged into the negotiations and complained about the sexualization in games.

But Retard Era in all its wisdom and virtue circle jerking ignores facts as usual and focuses on the feminists being fired part as if being feminists should grant an immunity shield against everything. Mind you all the proof they had is a couple of deleted twitter posts from the contractors saying they were fired for being feminists without any proof attached. Apparently its believe all women again and we are supposed to take the disgruntled fired employees at their words, pure clownery🤡.