The Doomers and Gloomers, Sony is dying thread.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
This has to stop immediatly (n)
The good old days….

images

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Amazing comment on youtube:

Sucker Punch hired a radical activist to play the protagonist, devs over at Sucker Punch got pronouns in their bios and look like activist themselves.Don't be fooled by your attachment to the first game, look what Naughty Dog did with The Last of Us 2 and Insomniac with Spider Man 2, being naive or giving activist studios the benegit of the doubt is how we keep getting propagandist slop, and Ghost of Yotei will be no different.

All Might

10 Jul 2024
The brainrot DEI advocates are taking it too far, this is insane. If they just looked at people like the one in my avatar they would see what a real woman looks like.

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
You're all angry about this the same day Stellar Blade, a Sony game, announces a new update with wind physics that lifts Eve's skirt to show her buttcheeks and crotch.

Maybe stop following that grifter Grummz and think for yourself 🤡

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Do you like DEI?
No, I was anti-woke but now I think you guys are going on a rampage on the opposite direction. Fighting invisible enemies. Calm down.

You know that Grummz bitch is always targetting Sony and their games, it gets tiring. He's not your messiah.

Of course they like DEI, it's pretty blatant. Imagine calling yourself a gamer and advocating for DEI.
Lol I have so many posts here people know my stance. I'm not an advocate lmao 🤣