Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
"playstation is kind of a...........dead man walking"
ok miss frosk
She is part of the vocal Xbox fans that create narratives...

Uncle Phil shows nothing... he is amazing.
Xbox has nothing to release... best year in Xbox evar.

Sony shows games... Sony is quiet maybe they are having issues with development and will delay their next walking simulator.
Sony releases games... PlayStation is a dead man walking.

That is how they are... this girl is basically a sum of all it.
Plus they are the first to say they are being harassed by PlayStation warriors in social media and forums.
They are just hypocrite.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
She is part of the vocal Xbox fans that create narratives...

Uncle Phil shows nothing... he is amazing.
Xbox has nothing to release... best year in Xbox evar.

Sony shows games... Sony is quiet maybe they are having issues with development and will delay their next walking simulator.
Sony releases games... PlayStation is a dead man walking.

That is how they are... this girl is basically a sum of all it.
Plus they are the first to say they are being harassed by PlayStation warriors in social media and forums.
They are just hypocrite.

Like the narrative that sony didn’t release games last year, when both ratchet and Returnal were reviewed in the high 80’s

And they still released destruction all stars, MLB and two game expansions.

thelastword

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
The most attention Frosk ever got was when she said PS is a "dead man walking" because MS is on Fiyah! She's putting more FUD and concern out there just to agitate PS fans and get those reaction numbers flowing....

• brain
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
The most attention Frosk ever got was when she said PS is a "dead man walking" because MS is on Fiyah! She's putting more FUD and concern out there just to agitate PS fans and get those reaction numbers flowing....

Sad thing is i was kind of into G4 before that, i was liking the new show and format. I’ve since realized not only frosk but the blackhokage and the wrestler guy are anti-playstation also. Not really fun to watch shows like that when you know they are bias

Sessler seems like the only one just into games there

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
People stop hating on her. She clearly doesn't know what she's talking about if the crunch concern wasn't clear enough let's move on.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
People stop hating on her. She clearly doesn't know what she's talking about if the crunch concern wasn't clear enough let's move on.

G4 is basically dying now because of her let it burn. Let her career spiral into obscurity, and the less people interact with her the less views/clicks she gets and attention she gets.

Everyone else have you notice at G4 has not had her on their show within G4 or their own youtube channels like Xavier from WWE and Completionist? They want nothing to do with that Goblin.

24 Jun 2022

lol so concerned. Says games without delays are worrying, yet the game was delayed from last year already. 🙃

Funny how this type of concern only comes about with certain games. A lot of people really had their hopes high that once BoTW2 and Starfield got delayed GoW would follow

So weird; you can tell who the fake gamers are because no real gamer would hope a game gets delayed just so people on a certain platform don't get to play the game! Misery loves company, I guess.

Trust me it's genuine, I've got like almost 900 games on Steam. The fact of the matter is Sony is already investing heavily into PC and even by their own graphs they're going to increase that investment. So with that being said it's fairly obvious that Ragnarok is going to find its way to PC especially since the first game is already there.

With virtually everything coming to PC these days it just makes sense to wait, the games will eventually come and there's plenty to play in the interim especially with the fact that Microsoft is all in on PC now as well.

Fair enough, and that's good to hear. I'd slow it a tad reading into those charts tho; Sony definitely are pushing for an increase in the PC space but it's not just with single-player story-centric games. It also includes monitors and headsets, and the biggest part will be those live-service GaaS titles.

@Yurinka 's pointed out a few things from the charts where Sony wants their FY gains going through FY 2025 and there's a clear divergence for PS5 & PC at or before the FY 2025 point, probably indicating that they're going to have more PS5 exclusives and less PS5 game ports to PC. So if I were a betting guy, I'd say the majority of their ports to PC by around that time will be the live-service GaaS titles, and less so the single-player story-driven games.

So there is definitely a high chance, most likely Ragnarok will be on PC sooner or later, it's just a question of when, while keeping in mind the trend will likely be less of those types of games getting such ports, at least during the same FY they are released on PS5 anyway.

It's clearly not working. Ratio'd, diminished G4 presence, getting owned by other content creators. Etc.

Sad thing is i was kind of into G4 before that, i was liking the new show and format. I’ve since realized not only frosk but the blackhokage and the wrestler guy are anti-playstation also. Not really fun to watch shows like that when you know they are bias

Sessler seems like the only one just into games there

Ah man, Xavier too? I just hope he's said nothing as stupid about PS as Frosk has. Again if someone's got preference for another platform that's a-okay, but not at the expense of trashing other systems.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
So weird; you can tell who the fake gamers are because no real gamer would hope a game gets delayed just so people on a certain platform don't get to play the game! Misery loves company, I guess.

Fair enough, and that's good to hear. I'd slow it a tad reading into those charts tho; Sony definitely are pushing for an increase in the PC space but it's not just with single-player story-centric games. It also includes monitors and headsets, and the biggest part will be those live-service GaaS titles.

@Yurinka 's pointed out a few things from the charts where Sony wants their FY gains going through FY 2025 and there's a clear divergence for PS5 & PC at or before the FY 2025 point, probably indicating that they're going to have more PS5 exclusives and less PS5 game ports to PC. So if I were a betting guy, I'd say the majority of their ports to PC by around that time will be the live-service GaaS titles, and less so the single-player story-driven games.

So there is definitely a high chance, most likely Ragnarok will be on PC sooner or later, it's just a question of when, while keeping in mind the trend will likely be less of those types of games getting such ports, at least during the same FY they are released on PS5 anyway.

It's clearly not working. Ratio'd, diminished G4 presence, getting owned by other content creators. Etc.

Ah man, Xavier too? I just hope he's said nothing as stupid about PS as Frosk has. Again if someone's got preference for another platform that's a-okay, but not at the expense of trashing other systems.

Yeah, i saw some tweets from him that made me roll my eyes

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Sony said that other than the announced Uncharted and Spiderman stuff they won't release anything else in PC this fiscal year. No GaaS like Dreams, GT7 or MLB22, no GoWR, none of the almost a dozen unannounced ports mentioned in the Nvidia list.

Don't expect to see brand new PS Studio games day one on PC or close. They'll be released years later after their original PS release, at least around a couple years.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
2.jpg

24 Jun 2022
Sony said that other than the announced Uncharted and Spiderman stuff they won't release anything else in PC this fiscal year. No GaaS like Dreams, GT7 or MLB22, no GoWR, none of the almost a dozen unannounced ports mentioned in the Nvidia list.

Don't expect to see brand new PS Studio games day one on PC or close. They'll be released years later after their original PS release, at least around a couple years.

TBH Dreams is probably the one game that would make total sense for PC. The modding and fangame community would love something like that. I hope Sony and MM enable a way of allowing people to get commercial licenses for works in the game they can then sell, as long as they own the copyrights for what they're making of course.

I think there's still the expectation that while they definitely won't be doing Day 1 on PC for anything outside of (likely) most of the live-service GaaS titles, some people are under the impression that Sony'll essentially bring all of their games, non-live service ones too, to PC within the span of a few years or within the generation. I guess that could theoretically happen, but from what they've been doing so far Sony's ports to PC still seem very strategic.

Spiderman is probably to get some on PC interested in checking out Spiderman 2 next year on PS5. TLOU Remake is probably being staggered a bit between PS5 and PC so that by the time it reaches PC it'll be close to whenever the show is ready to roll out. Ghosts of Tsushima might've been more an outlier, but I think that could've been because they have plans for a live-service spinoff (NOT sequel) with big PVP and PVE elements, since the MP for the first game might already be setting that stage, and as such a spinoff they might want PS & PC Day 1 for it.

Comparatively, while I think Dreams would make obvious sense, it hasn't happened probably because there's nothing in the pipeline in terms of a new game or massive expansion, that a PC port could be used to draw attention to the console side for (they're probably at least still planning such a port, though). They're still being pretty measured in what games are actually getting ported so by that notion it's a good chance that a decent chunk of non live-service 1P games from them this gen will still stay exclusive to PS5 altogether, and the ones that don't will be used in some way to draw some focus from outside communities towards PS5 sequels or whatever.

It's similar actually to how Nintendo's leveraging their IP in the mobile gaming space, as I'm sure there's been at least some crossover between mobile gamers there who have since also ventured out to play entries on the Switch, or buying a Switch to play the games there as well.

• brain

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
i hope media molecule are working on something big for this generation. Dreams just didn’t catch fire
I assume they may have a team working in other project, but I think Dreams need a PS5+PC (crossplay, being able to use the projects in both PS4/PS5/PC versions) version with PSVR2 support on both platforms. It has an insane potential to achieve beyond gaming.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
These waiting forever for games take in mind that Sony won’t release more than 3-4 games on PC per year.

There is a lot to be released yet and it will take time. I will be surprise if Ragnarok reaches PC before 2024.

But hey I prefer to play actual games instead the “forever waiting game”… after all the experience to play a game at release is unmatched.

My last day one was GT7… it is time for Ragnarok ❤️

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Another silver lining with the pc ports is you don’t get as much passive aggressive downplaying from pc loyalist.

A lot of ox gamers use to default to being Xbox fans cause they got those games. Now it’s just port begging

Status
Not open for further replies.