Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
If the enemy is off-screen then he's not making a point I'm talking about how many on-screen enemies there can be at once.
It can have something off-screen behind the big rock in the middle but I don't know or remember.
There are 7 enemies that can be clearly see in the screen.

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
It can be something off-screen behind the big rock in the middle but I don't know or remember.
There are 7 enemies that can be clearly see in the screen.
Why do you and the other guy keep arguing you can see 10 enemies on screen at once or more but your best evidence is a screenshot where it's not even clearly visible that there's a seventh?

• haha
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Why do you and the other guy keep arguing you can see 10 enemies on screen at once or more but your best evidence is a screenshot where it's not even clearly visible that there's a seventh?
🤡 🤡 🤡

I even said the place that shows 10 enemies in the screen... but you wanted a prove to than 5 and I give you fast.

That's not my footage, dude, there's never more than 5 enemies on-screen at once, tho.
Prove it then lol

Take the L again.

• haha
Reactions: Swift_Star

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Dude I was referring to the YouTube video when I said no more than five at once not the entire game you need to stop this and realize that a lot of the problem here is that clearly English isn't your first language
You can't be that obtuse lol

- You said there is no more than 5 enemies.
- I said that was absolutely false.
- You said to prove it.
- I easily proved with 7 enemies on screen that you can't see one for whatever weird reason... even without that one that seems invisible to you there are 6 that is more than 5.

I said to you that in the ship in Hells there is more than 10 enemies... it is a story mission that can't be replayed but it is the only place I can remember from my mind... it probably has others places.

You and others guys doubled that GoW has a faster paced than Elden Ring... I said that you can kill way more enemies in GoW than Elden Ring at the same time and you guys keep making 🤡 🤡 🤡 of yourselves.

Reactions: Swift_Star

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Like I said earlier prove it.
Loser.

I can't believe.

Stop making fun of yourself... accept you were wrong.

Imagine others sawing your video of Elden Ring of 4 minutes to kill 15 enemies to try to prove the game have fast paced multi target combat lol
Or you sawing a screen with more than 5 enemies (that you wanted proof) and arguing you can’t see one of them when it has clearly 7 enemies on the screen.

I have no time for that.

Last edited:

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
Loser.

I can't believe.

Stop making fun of yourself... accept you were wrong.

Imagine others sawing your video of Elden Ring of 4 minutes to kill 15 enemies to try to prove the game have fast paced multi target combat lol
Or you sawing a screen with more than 5 enemies (that you wanted proof) and arguing you can’t see one of them when it has clearly 7 enemies on the screen.

I have no time for that.
Okay so you can't prove your original claim.

I already told you in my video I kill 20 enemies in a minute and 27 seconds go look for yourself, the reason the video is 5 minutes long is cuz I wandered around and did stuff as I did it the point of the wandering around was that when I came back the bodies were still on the ground which was part of the technical feat it achieved.

You can't just keep changing your argument anyways your argument has been in continues to be that there are 10 or more enemies on screen at once at different points in God of War and you refuse to prove that, your other point was that God of War is faster paced so I invite you to show me you killing more than 20 enemies in a minute 27 seconds to prove me wrong on that as well which will be fine by me because like I said I wasn't actually going for speed in the video the video was just to show how many enemies can group up on screen and I could easily have killed them all in one hit with the right weapon like certain endgame weapons which would absolutely decimate your argument even further but I'm trying to be kind to you and you still can't rise to the challenge.

• haha

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Martin Tv Show GIF by Martin

• they're_right_you_know

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
For what?
To you say that can’t see the 10th enemy?
Or change the goal to prove that there is more than 12 enemies on screen?
Again I don't think you understand what goal posts are and how they're established usually when an argument begins the goal posts are established and the beginning of this argument was you talking about dozens of enemies I'm being nice to you by letting you reduce it to 10 now and you still can't do it.

• haha
Status
Not open for further replies.