The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom | Review Thread

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
People are fighting over the 6/10 review on twitter and forums. 🤦🏻‍♂️
I hate those kind of reviewers who slide too far away from the curve. The game averaged a score of 96. You cannot just go and put it 60. You either want attention or paid by some green men.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Is this good enough for ToTK to have a chance against Hi-Fi for the GoTY?

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I hate those kind of reviewers who slide too far away from the curve. The game averaged a score of 96. You cannot just go and put it 60. You either want attention or paid by some green men.
I would have gave BOTW a 70 tops after beating it and if I was a reviewer ppl would have been mad at me.

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I would have gave BOTW a 70 tops after beating it and if I was a reviewer ppl would have been mad at me.
I do agree that Nintendo games get 10 points higher than they deserve. BOTW was 80 game IMO. But as a reviewer I wouldn't go far from tje curve. I would score it 85.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I do agree that Nintendo games get 10 points higher than they deserve. BOTW was 80 game IMO. But as a reviewer I wouldn't go far from tje curve. I would score it 85.
I mean if you believe it to be such than that's what you should rate it but of course the game won't resonate with everyone or be good to some. Good example ppl dogged "Days Gone" but I loved it and thought it was infinitely better than a BOTW. I would have gave Days Gone a 90

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Most of these scores were given before playing the game,for gamer reviewers of Nintendo games its like asking. Them to rate their grandmas food
A lot of 45 dudes who get all coozy and emotional when they see cute zelda and link and it reminds them of holidays when they were kids. Same with mario. Then they go online and write how gliding and jumping through objects s reinvention.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
A lot of 45 dudes who get all coozy and emotional when they see cute zelda and link and it reminds them of holidays when they were kids. Same with mario. Then they go online and write how gliding and jumping through objects s reinvention.
Im 44 and if you look at my above posts you see how I feel about the turn of the franchise. Nintendo is actually my least played console and I hvnt played my Switch in over a year and rarely after launch, the games just didnt evolve and grow with me.

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Im 44 and if you look at my above posts you see how I feel about the turn of the franchise. Nintendo is actually my least played console and I hvnt played my Switch in over a year and rarely after launch, the games just didnt evolve and grow with me.
Haha its just funny take on some dudes i know. Nothing against u or others. People ll love and play what they want.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Haha its just funny take on some dudes i know. Nothing against u or others. People ll love and play what they want.
I mean age has nothing to do with it as a young demographic are keeping Nintendo popular as well. They sell a gagillion no matter the quality of what they sell.

But I know what you mean 😊

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I mean if you believe it to be such than that's what you should rate it but of course the game won't resonate with everyone or be good to some. Good example ppl dogged "Days Gone" but I loved it and thought it was infinitely better than a BOTW. I would have gave Days Gone a 90
Days Gone scores were more politics from woke media than actual game review. Days Gone was solid 85 at least.

Reactions: riesgoyfortuna

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
If Eurogamer gives it 4/5 then you are technically right. They gave Redfall 3/5
Didn't know this. So, they've changed it again. Who know will Tears Of Kingdom get "Essential" by them like it was for BOTW

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I remember when Jim Sterling gave BOTW a 7/10 and not only did they harass him on line but, I believe his website was also messed with?
yeah, he was dossed. imagine to be reasonable and value as it is 😂