UNCHARTED: Legacy of Thieves Collection for PC may release on Oct 19th

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
If that's true, then it's annoying.
Older games like this should be announced and dropped right away.

Just last month I replayed it using 4k30 mode in remaster and it's still an absolutely amazing game.
Next playthrough will be 1440p60 or on pc.

Few things I've noticed with latest remaster:
-The 3d audio is similar to original release but seems to have more directional room reverb. Really good sounding at least with Pulse 3d. Beware though!!! When playing with TV speakers, set ps5 to use "soundbar" audio output in audio system settings. Otherwise the game defaults to "tv" speakers mode and the sound is really limited even if your tv have good built-in speakers.
-Dualsense support is really good.
-Absolutely no loading times
-Motion blur is adjusted. Even at 10 it is a bit reduced but it's really good. At 30fps, there is no typical oled stutter.

OP
OP
PropellerEar

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
If that's true, then it's annoying.

Just last month I replayed it using 4k30 mode in remaster and it's still an absolutely amazing game.
Next playthrough will be 1440p60 or on pc.

Few things I've noticed with latest remaster:
-The 3d audio is similar to original release but seems to have more directional room reverb. Really good sounding at least with Pulse 3d. Beware though!!! When playing with TV speakers, set ps5 to use "soundbar" audio output in audio system settings. Otherwise the game defaults to "tv" speakers mode and the sound is really limited even if your tv have good built-in speakers.
-Dualsense support is really good.
-Absolutely no loading times
-Motion blur is adjusted. Even at 10 it is a bit reduced but it's really good. At 30fps, there is no typical oled stutter.
I was going to skip this, but you're making it sound it's worth a second play.

• brain
Reactions: rofif

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
It was just 10$ upgrade. I didn't had a single crash, stutter or any issue really.
The only weird thing is with sound conforming to ps5 system level audio setting like no other game but it's not a problem with headphones.
120hz mode is very responsive too. Just too blurry for me personally.
I am sure 4k120 will be possible on pc.... but I don't care too much so I enjoyed the ps5 version

• thisistheway
Reactions: PropellerEar

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Bet Iron Galaxy is having issues porting Naughty Dog’s engine to PC.

I’m not really sure why people thought Nixxes would be porting everything for sony. Seems like they will still use the internal studios combined with another 3rd party.

I wouldn’t be surprised if jet pack and naughty dog do TLOUPI

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
According to the Nvidia list it was released back in February, next to the PC port of Ghost of Tsushima :
  • December 1st, 2021 - Project Indus
  • February 7th, 2022 - Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection
  • February 8th, 2022 - Ghost of Tsushima **
  • March 1st, 2022 - Death Stranding: Director’s Cut
  • April 30th, 2022 - Returnal **
  • May 1st, 2022 - Sackboy: A Big Adventure **
  • May 3rd, 2022 - Helldivers 2 **
  • June 20th, 2022 - Redfall
  • August 12th, 2022 - Forza Motorsport
  • September 30th, 2022 - Project Mara
  • September 30th, 2022 - Hellblade 2 *
  • September 30th, 2022 - Horizon Forbidden West
  • October 3rd, 2022 - Ratchet & Clank
  • November 10th, 2022 - Gears of War 6
  • November 11th, 2022 - Starfield (confirmed)
  • December 7th, 2022 - Avowed
  • October 12th, 2023 - Fable
  • January 1st, 2024 - Indiana Jones
  • January 2nd, 2024 - Elder Scrolls VI
* = Less than ago its director mentioned it was in preproduction and that they were starting to work in the vertical slice -which they shown later in December- before moving to full production. So pretty likely they entered in full production earlier this year. So won't be released very likely until at least 2024 or 2025.

** = The Nvidia list was shown once Uncharted Legacy of Thieves was officially announced for January in PS5 with a later PC release without specifying when. According to Sony other than this collection they will only release in PC Spider-Man and Miles Morales during this fiscal year.

Bet Iron Galaxy is having issues porting Naughty Dog’s engine to PC.
This won't happen again because as @VFX_Veteran said, Naughty Dog are changing their pipeline so PC ports will be easier 😃

TLOU Part 1 will probably be 6 months later.
Maybe the reason to delay it a few months is strategical. Maybe Sony saw the PS+ release was going to be more successful than expected and decided to push back a few months the releases they had a few months after it.

If it would be the case that they may have issues porting it (this port shouldn't be easy), pretty likely it would happen again once Sony decides to port Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection or TLOU2, like these games they weren't made to be released on PC.

They did release it right away after its announcement. But in PS5, not in PC.

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
D

Deleted member 13

It was just 10$ upgrade. I didn't had a single crash, stutter or any issue really.
The only weird thing is with sound conforming to ps5 system level audio setting like no other game but it's not a problem with headphones.
120hz mode is very responsive too. Just too blurry for me personally.
I am sure 4k120 will be possible on pc.... but I don't care too much so I enjoyed the ps5 version
Yea man. I'm going to get every Sony PC release even if I played it before. I haven't played TLOU 1 in a long time and never played TLOU 2.

D

Deleted member 13

I’m not really sure why people thought Nixxes would be porting everything for sony. Seems like they will still use the internal studios combined with another 3rd party.

I wouldn’t be surprised if jet pack and naughty dog do TLOUPI
They are absolutely doing their own ports. No one knows their graphics engine like they do and my contact told me they had to refactor their graphics pipeline for the PC.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
According to the Nvidia list it was released back in February, next to the PC port of Ghost of Tsushima :
  • December 1st, 2021 - Project Indus
  • February 7th, 2022 - Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection
  • February 8th, 2022 - Ghost of Tsushima **
  • March 1st, 2022 - Death Stranding: Director’s Cut
  • April 30th, 2022 - Returnal **
  • May 1st, 2022 - Sackboy: A Big Adventure **
  • May 3rd, 2022 - Helldivers 2 **
  • June 20th, 2022 - Redfall
  • August 12th, 2022 - Forza Motorsport
  • September 30th, 2022 - Project Mara
  • September 30th, 2022 - Hellblade 2 *
  • September 30th, 2022 - Horizon Forbidden West
  • October 3rd, 2022 - Ratchet & Clank
  • November 10th, 2022 - Gears of War 6
  • November 11th, 2022 - Starfield (confirmed)
  • December 7th, 2022 - Avowed
  • October 12th, 2023 - Fable
  • January 1st, 2024 - Indiana Jones
  • January 2nd, 2024 - Elder Scrolls VI
* = Less than ago its director mentioned it was in preproduction and that they were starting to work in the vertical slice -which they shown later in December- before moving to full production. So pretty likely they entered in full production earlier this year. So won't be released very likely until at least 2024 or 2025.

** = The Nvidia list was shown once Uncharted Legacy of Thieves was officially announced for January in PS5 with a later PC release without specifying when. According to Sony other than this collection they will only release in PC Spider-Man and Miles Morales during this fiscal year.

Maybe the reason to delay it a few months is strategical. Maybe Sony saw the PS+ release was going to be more successful than expected and decided to push back a few months the releases they had a few months after it.

If it would be the case that they may have issues porting it (this port shouldn't be easy), pretty likely it would happen again once Sony decides to port Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection or TLOU2, like these games they weren't made to be released on PC.

They did release it right away after its announcement. But in PS5, not in PC.
That nVidia list doesn’t make aense unless all dates are placeholders.

Missing TLOU PC is a big issue too.

Reactions: Ezekiel

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

As happens with the games themselves, most dates are made up by some fan who filled the list. Companies don't place a 2022 date as placeholder for games that will be released in 2025 or 2026. Same goes with delays and missing games, companies don't delay half a dozen games planned to be released in a same year for over a year or two when they are less than a year from their release and replace them with other ones. Most of the titles in the list were fan guesses, a few of them on point but most of them being a big fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: ethomaz

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022

The list is probably more about this stuff existing.
But it can be anything. It can be any development or testing.
don't need to have anything to do with reality.
I really would like to know what the list really represents

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
The list is probably more about this stuff existing.
But it can be anything. It can be any development or testing.
don't need to have anything to do with reality.
I really would like to know what the list really represents
Other than the Uncharted Collection (already announced for PC but without announcing date, which the list got wrong) the list misses the other next 3 Sony PC ports that will be released in the next year or so. The list mentions instead like half a dozen other ports supposedly to be released this year and only got right one of them, God of War 2018. Which after Horizon, Uncharted 4, Days Gone and Death Stranding and Sony saying they were going to port more PS4 games to PC was a safe bet.

The other games wrongfully added there won't be released to PC at least this fiscal year. I think it's pretty clear that the list was only a fan guess. Who knows, maybe some of them will end or already are being ported to PC or already ported but for strategical decisions Sony won't release the PC version until at least 2-4 years or more after their PS release. Maybe not only to keep them as PS exclusive more time to bring more value to their console and game sub service to get a bigger % of revenue from their sales, but maybe they push them back to don't saturate pc players with a gazillion ports released every year.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
The other games wrongfully added there won't be released to PC at least this fiscal year. I think it's pretty clear that the list was only a fan guess. Who knows, maybe some of them will end or already are being ported to PC or already ported but for strategical decisions Sony won't release the PC version until at least 2-4 years or more after their PS release. Maybe not only to keep them as PS exclusive more time to bring more value to their console and game sub service to get a bigger % of revenue from their sales, but maybe they push them back to don't saturate pc players with a gazillion ports released every year.
There was a screenshot of the PC versions of Returnal and Sackboy that leaked so we know it's coming. Maybe they pushed it back because of PS Extra as you said?

Don't know why they chose Spider-Man and Miles first tho. Those games were selling PS5s, always Top 10 even if old.

Reactions: Umar