What Are You Playing Right Now?

P

peter42O

Hi Fi Rush.

Currently on track 3. Visually, game looks excellent from environments to cut scenes to animations, it's all very well done. Vibrant, colorful, a pleasure to play through. Combat and gameplay is really good and includes platforming. Voice acting is solid and the music though is underwhelming to me thus far. I was expecting more heavy metal music and not really doing it for me two tracks in. Story and characters are solid thus far and the boss fights were really good. I will see how it goes. I started on hard difficulty but now playing on normal difficulty as of track 3. I know how many tracks (chapters) there are in the game and must admit that it's longer than expected. Two tracks took me over 5 hours to get through. Of course, im not rushing through the game and exploring in the process. I think the platforming is the standout for me gameplay wise. Still very early though. Not even 25% through the game yet so will see how the rest goes.

• party
Reactions: Bryank75

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022

8807d6d3d98288aa8a6d13566568cc247cb026a7.gif

Give me a few days and I'll get back to you with that Impossible achievement.

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Still on the Monster Hunter Rise grind.
Getting a few games in on AOE2 - which plays nicely with a controller.

• fire
Reactions: Bryank75

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Persona 3 Portable on switch.
Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse 3DS.

Both excellent

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
16 hours into Forspoken and I am loving it.
I am not doing every open world activity but quite a lot of it. It's very addicting despite low framerate in quality mode

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I took a break from grinding to prep for the True Final Millennium Tower in Yakuza: Like a Dragon to finish off the Yakuza 3 remaster.

The nicest change in that remaster would have to be the way that restoring all that cut content actually fixed the balance of the game compared to the original US release. SEGA cut so many side quests that the game became very grind-heavy and the pacing was terrible.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Tetris: The Grand Master. Finally got Grand Master rank:

Reactions: Sircaw

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Finished Left Behind in TLOU part 1, never actually played it before. That whole mall section I kept waiting for shit to go down and it kept not happening, stressed me out lol

• thisistheway
  • haha
Reactions: Sircaw and Satoru

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Still playing GOW Ragnarok. I just can’t get behind the story and many other things. It’s more Rings Of Power than Conan the Barbarian.

Talking squirrels, poor voice acting choices, why does the Giant sound like a twink, why is there a yeehaing redneck in the forest. Why is Freya the most negative nag making the journey a complete chore lamenting everything. I keep tuning out from the story inherently making the story worse by not getting it in a viscous cycle. And that’s before I even get to the no effort gfx upgrades for ps5.

Quite possibly my lowest Sony release ever.

Come at me!

Edit, I’m not a fan of fantasy unless it’s edgy or dark - which this is not.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Finished Left Behind in TLOU part 1, never actually played it before. That whole mall section I kept waiting for shit to go down and it kept not happening, stressed me out lol

You just reminded me that I need to go back to part 1 and re play left behind
Thank you!