What Are You Playing Right Now?

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Just finished a session in GT7 Sport

Dealt with the supreme leader of assholes, that kept pushing me off track (no penalties btw, thank you Polyphony), but said supreme leader managed to send himself to the idiot realm by not following tire rules and getting a 1 min penalty.

Second race I won very nicely.

Still ranked low, and I'm not very good, but managed 2 pole positions and 2 wins (and one rage quit).

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Just finished a session in GT7 Sport

Dealt with the supreme leader of assholes, that kept pushing me off track (no penalties btw, thank you Polyphony), but said supreme leader managed to send himself to the idiot realm by not following tire rules and getting a 1 min penalty.

Second race I won very nicely.

Still ranked low, and I'm not very good, but managed 2 pole positions and 2 wins (and one rage quit).
No rage quit is most important trophy 🙂

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Jumping back and forth between Sonic Origins (hence my rant), Elden Ring and a few others.

Replayed Flower a bit last night, in fact. Very relaxing. :)

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Also sleuthing my way through Sherlock Holmes Chapter One. There is jank, and sometimes the speech cuts out before they have finishing saying a line (PS5 loading the next line too
Oh wow it's the first time I see someone mention that game 😲 I always want to buy it when it's on sale but I'm still playing Sinking City.

Did you get the Deluxe with the season pass? I wonder if it's worth a little extra 🤔

Cragarmi

Moderator- From the United Kingdom
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Oh wow it's the first time I see someone mention that game 😲 I always want to buy it when it's on sale but I'm still playing Sinking City.

Did you get the Deluxe with the season pass? I wonder if it's worth a little extra 🤔
I did not get the Deluxe, just the regular edition. Some of the side quests/stories are longer than others so I suppose it depends on what you get for your money? If you enjoyed The Sinking City, I'd say you will definitely enjoy this. Again I found the combat the weakest aspect of that game too.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It's still good, even with the annoying bugs. The alternate soundtrack isn't as bad as some make it out to be, either.

I'm not sure if most people are going to think it's worth €40, though.

Fran, where is your face? I miss you having a face!

Face Off Movie GIF

• fire
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

A-Train

25 Jun 2022
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Pokemon Snap has powerbombed its way onto Nintendo Switch.

I have been enjoying my time with it so far but I am lamenting the fact that I don't know how to open the hidden route in the second level. One might say I have come to an obstacle on the track.

I will resist the urge to use an online guide, relying instead on my god-given moveset (as limiting and frustrating as that might be).

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Finished RE2 on ps5, jumped into RE3 but I gotta be fair and say that I'm kinda cheating because I had a lot of shit unlocked on the ps4 version that carried over, so I'm definitivelly playing the game with an infinite ammo assault rifle.