What Are You Playing Right Now?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
LN_KeyArt.png

A very disturbing gaming, puzzle solving.

My son loves those games, I had to buy him a displate of it...

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Hoping to finish both Arise and FF7r this summer. Stopped somewhere in the final act of Arise and just picked up FF7 again at the 10hour mark.

I suspect I will be able to finish both in between my Destiny sessions this summer. Unless next season for D2 does a bit more than what’s expected but that’s in late august…

Was gonna go back to cyberpunk but unless a trophy fix was deployed for Ps5 to carry over those I unlocked on the PS4 build … I refuse to come back.

Also picked up Crysis Trilogy. Should be able to knock one or two of those out too over the next few months.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Darkstalkers games from the Capcom collection, hopefully DnF Duel tonight if the shipment arrives.

Reactions: Bo_Hazem

EDMIX

Launching a new business and its taking so much of my time I just don't have the energy for a new game and learning its lore and shit lol

Decided to go to my comfort food of gaming and started a new game on Oblivion. Such a great game. When I do put out a bunch of content and take a week off and just relax, I am looking forward to stressless week of just playing something new. I got The Ascent off of PSN a few weeks back and I might play that soon.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Launching a new business and its taking so much of my time I just don't have the energy for a new game and learning its lore and shit lol

Decided to go to my comfort food of gaming and started a new game on Oblivion. Such a great game. When I do put out a bunch of content and take a week off and just relax, I am looking forward to stressless week of just playing something new. I got The Ascent off of PSN a few weeks back and I might play that soon.

Welcome, brother! And good luck with your new business!

EDMIX

I just started another God of War run, because it's God of War. Watching YouTube videos of people playing God of War might have been one of the reasons.

I'll likely do a run in a few months closer to that release.

God Of War has always had some drama, but man....2018 is like 100x the drama and feels and brings the series to another level I NEVER thought I'd see it. Kratos character development is on another tier with 2018 and I can't wait to see how the story unfolds with the next title.

A game deserving of dat surround sound treatment! lol