What Are You Playing Right Now?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It is becoming more of a chore for me, and the game often limits your progress per day. Still enjoyable, might take a bit of a break from it.
For sure, it gets repetitive. But the game appeals to my weaknesses lol.. got the hooks in me for sure

Evil Aloy

3 May 2024
I'm in my second nd playthrough of Dragons Dogma 2 and having so much fun with it. I hope it sells well enough for a sequel.

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
Still playing metro exodus , this game is really under rated great graphics great gameplay (although you die too easily) just really well put together which I wasn't expecting with how cheap it was
Have you tried Last Light or 2033 yet? Loved al three of them equally. I actually pulled out 2033 a little over a year ago - held up pretty well for an older game!

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Completed Stellar Blade on Story mode in just under 80 hours for my first play-through. Found every collectible except for one damn soda can which I missed at the end and did every side quest.
  • Visuals - 9.0/10 (excellent)
  • Audio - 9.0/10 (excellent)
  • Combat/Gameplay - 10/10 (superb)
  • Story/Characters - 8.0/10 (great)
  • Overall - 9.0/10 (excellent)
Loved Stellar Blade from beginning to end. Combat/gameplay is superb with only a few pet peeves for me but no actual negatives. Boss fights are insane to say the least. Some good action sequences/set pieces. Great exploration and platforming. Soundtrack is excellent with good voice acting and great sound effects. I do wish there was more tracks during the wide open map areas as it’s just one main song that loops unless you’re near a camp or something specific like a quest.

Visuals looks excellent, loved all the different environments and maps. Great character models and excellent animations. Loved the design of the characters especially the enemies. Just freaking nuts some of the designs they came up with. Interior areas or linear areas do look better than the two open world map type areas. Great game and level design. You always feel like you’re progressing with new skill trees opening up, new gear, upgrades and more. Menus could be more organized for suits and whatnot. It’s just one long list you have to scroll through. Minor complaint though.

Hoping for an expansion and for this franchise to be a trilogy. Would love for that to happen. Will be playing on normal mode when I start new game plus on Thursday while im waiting for Hellblade 2. Simply loved this game and every hour of it. First game in three years since Outriders that I want to replay immediately after completing the game which I almost never ever do. Can’t wait to see all the new stuff added in new game plus and how I do on normal mode.

Ico

8 May 2024
I'm currently playing FF7 Rebirth and Vanquish, taking my time with the FF bc Im super busy and want to really enjoy the story moments, the later is just a banger that im happy to blast through

Reactions: Yuniac

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Nioh 2. Around 11 hours in so far and it's miles better than Nioh 1.

Many improvements over the first in every way. The only thing I would miss from the first is the Anjin.

Reactions: laynelane

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Nioh 2. Around 11 hours in so far and it's miles better than Nioh 1.

Many improvements over the first in every way. The only thing I would miss from the first is the Anjin.
one of the best games of all time. I put in 400 hours.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Beat Axiom Verge. Nice graphics, great music maybe a bit too inspired by the first Metroid, you can get lost pretty easy on this game, lots of backtracking.

Then played Guacamelee 2, too similar to the first, they double down on the annoying platforming with dimension shifting.

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Not playing but I brought a ebay lot of empty special edition boxes and included in it was the Devil May Cry 5th year anniversary collection. For those not in the know, this included the first three games all together in one piece, with DMC 1, 2 and 3 coming out in 2000, 2003 and 2005 respectively. Could you image that. These days in five years they wouldn't even be halfway through making DMC 2, let alone having three whole games out. We really have missed out as tech advances...

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
rolled credits on dave the diver after 60+ hours. pretty good game. not perfect of course but a fun little mishmash of farm/restaurant management sim-lite and subnautica type exploration. 8.5/10

Reactions: Nomen_Nescio

Ico

8 May 2024
I've been creating characters on Monster Hunter World and eventually dropping the game bc I hadnt time to grind, it happened quite a few times since 2019, but this year I decided to take slow, played 20 hours on february and put it on a hold again bc I busy, BUT, I manage to come back to it and finally hit High Rank, its like a new game to me, there is a bunch of grind but, but I can also build skills on my equipment now, and Ive got some badass weapons that are totally rockin with my attack boost lvl 5 (I'm using the great sword)

Cant wait to keep my journey into it, I also got the Iceborne dlc so I know there will be lots of content to do until MH Wilds releases next year haha

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
I can't believe this but Assassin's Creed. I haven't touched the series after origins released. Don't watch trailers, don't follow the games.

Started reading some AC novels out of boredom and got into the series but I'm only sticking to the original trilogy for now. Doubt I'll play anything after that.

Playing FFVIIR still.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I can't believe this but Assassin's Creed. I haven't touched the series after origins released. Don't watch trailers, don't follow the games.

Started reading some AC novels out of boredom and got into the series but I'm only sticking to the original trilogy for now. Doubt I'll play anything after that.

Playing FFVIIR still.
Mirage is pretty good.

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
rolled credits on dave the diver after 60+ hours. pretty good game. not perfect of course but a fun little mishmash of farm/restaurant management sim-lite and subnautica type exploration. 8.5/10
WTH have you been doing for 60 plus hours? Platinuming? I played DtD through PS Extra which ran out yesterday and I did not get to finish it, so I decided to buy it instead. If there is a sequel they need to cut down on content ( some content is there just for the sake of content and is more fluff than anything) and not lstretch every other quest to multiple days/dives. The gaming market lacks games that take place underwater IMO, I know I loved Subnautica and before that Everblue 1 and 2 on PS2, so i am not surprised that I like DTD too.