Will Concord be a surprise hit or fade away as a flop (Poll)

Will Concord be a surprise hit or fade away as a flop

• Hit

• Flop

Results are only viewable after voting.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
The game isn't out yet, you don't know if the gameplay is poor, no one does yet. We don't know how serious the roadmap is. If it's a Destruction Allstars then we know Sony learned nothing.
You guys don't, but I'm built different. All I need is 1 trailer to know if a game will be a flop or not.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Suicide Squad received the same negativity before launch and look at it now, dead in the water. But Suicide Squad still looks 100x better than Concord
Hard disagree here. Concord seems to at least have some charm and decent graphics, Suicide Squad looks like a shitty mobile game

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Hard disagree here. Concord seems to at least have some charm and decent graphics, Suicide Squad looks like a shitty mobile game
You're completely wrong....Suicide Squad has issues but it's technical presentation definitely isn't one of them. The game has very good graphics and some of the best facial animations in gaming. All while being an open world co-op game with a ton of stuff going on on screen...

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
You're completely wrong....Suicide Squad has issues but it's technical presentation definitely isn't one of them. The game has very good graphics and some of the best facial animations in gaming. All while being an open world co-op game with a ton of stuff going on on screen...
We must be looking at different games.

and lets not talk about how the art style is crap. Something like Overflop 2 has much more character than Suicide Mobile

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
We must be looking at different games.

and lets not talk about how the art style is crap. Something like Overflop 2 has much more character than Suicide Mobile

lol...a disingenuous video made at the peak of the hate train....Arkham Knight looks better, but it's also a single player game during night time. Suicide Squad still looks great and even if you hate the game, saying it looks like a mobile game is just wrong. I'm not a fan of the game either but facts are facts.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Not only is it enthusiastically derivative and obnoxiously unoriginal, they also go and blacklist countries? LOL

Edit: the PSN requirement, of course. Alright then.

Darth Vader

Founder
20 Jun 2022
More fuel to the fire.

Suite à nos dernières investigations, nous pouvons confirmer que la connexion avec un compte PSN sera obligatoire pour accéder au jeu Concord que ce soit sur Steam ou Epic Games Store. Cela ne va sûrement pas aider le lancement des ventes du jeu à travers le monde, surtout après avoir ramassé un grand nombre de dislikes sur son trailer affiché ci-dessus.

It requires a PSN connection, meaning you have to be in a supported country. Using the name "blacklist" is stupid as fuck

Reactions: arvfab

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Fade away assumes that the game will be a success, it won't be.
Game is deaderer than that Xbox shooter

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Fuck this game, and anybody that buys it, and their mothers.

Well not really, but you get the sentiment

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
It looks trash and I hope it flops, if it is a surprise hit, I'll be mad.
You’re a moron. If the game hits but it isn’t for you, ignore it. But don’t wish for a game to fail. There were passionate devs that made this game, and there are people out there that like these types of games. Not every game is going to be for you.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Not speaking about you obviously but this hope some posters here have that it fails is fucking strange. The sooner Sony have their GaaS going, they will have less pressure on the traditional studios to produce at an Insomniac level. If it fails, Sony will go to the well again with GaaS.
They’re morons. Lol

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
You’re a moron. If the game hits but it isn’t for you, ignore it. But don’t wish for a game to fail. There were passionate devs that made this game, and there are people out there that like these types of games. Not every game is going to be for you.
Huh? You must be joking, nothing about the game shows any passion 😂😂😂 It’s soulless slop they made to collect a check from the idiots at Sony

Reactions: J_Paganel