Will Concord be a surprise hit or fade away as a flop (Poll)

Will Concord be a surprise hit or fade away as a flop

• Hit

• Flop

Results are only viewable after voting.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I think the games issue will be Marvel Rivals comes out in a similar time frame as a true Overwatch replacement. Concord has the destiny shooting thats is attractive to people who dont want to commit their lives to Destiny 2:Final shape.

First week will make or break this game.

The only sliver of Hope I have is the game modes seem very Call of duty inspired. I think that could help them if they leaned more into the shooting aspects than power/Ability aspect.

This is more or less a valorant competitor. But Valorant already has its player base. Also COD beta/alpha coverage comes out right after this game launches.

Black ops 6 is tracking to be the biggest COD release since ever looking at social media metrics, youtube viewer count.

Concord's only hope is if they do extended beta, and really tune it and lean into the destiny style shooting game modes, and less into the hero stuff.

Reactions: voke

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Lol what? Not even close, those games actually have some decent character designs. Concord's characters look like they were made by HR employees that hate video games.

Do they? Seriously they all look like the same, generic trash.

IMG_4366.jpeg IMG_4367.jpeg IMG_4368.jpeg IMG_4369.jpeg IMG_4372.jpeg IMG_4373.jpeg IMG_4378.jpeg

The fans act like there game “Fornite” or “Apex” or “Overwatch” is different to the other generic crap art styles in said game.

Seriously all these games and the characters look like generic trash to me. But they arent for me and have millions of fans.

Concord looks the same. But it has the issue of having the usual Playstation haters, and its own fans who hate anything “gaas”
It will probably have superior gameplay but its own PS fans are gonna kill it. MS and rival platforms dont even need shills to kill this game if the PS fans do it themselves.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Not sure about this one.

I did like what I saw but we have others games in the same way.
Let’s wait the demo first to give a better opinion.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

View attachment 5313View attachment 5314View attachment 5315View attachment 5316View attachment 5317View attachment 5319View attachment 5320

The fans act like there game “Fornite” or “Apex” or “Overwatch” is different to the other generic crap art styles in said game.

Seriously all these games and the characters look like generic trash to me. But they arent for me and have millions of fans.

Concord looks the same. But it has the issue of having the usual Playstation haters, and its own fans who hate anything “gaas”
It will probably have superior gameplay but its own PS fans are gonna kill it. MS and rival platforms dont even need shills to kill this game if the PS fans do it themselves.
That is true.

Even so I think the Concord art is good what make these games stand out is the gameplay.

Reactions: The Icon

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
lmfao bro you're lying to yourself. Concord looks horrid and no idea why you're bringing up Fortnite, it's not a hero shooter, the game has countless skins all of which look better than any of the trash in Concord. Overwatch and Apex designs are objectively 1000x better, at least they look like they were made by actual artists and not HR employees

Imagine trying to pretend like this isn't some of the worst character design in gaming history. But you guys can keep lying to yourselves if you want

2wuuz3waun3d1.png

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
lmfao bro you're lying to yourself. Concord looks horrid and no idea why you're bringing up Fortnite, it's not a hero shooter, the game has countless skins all of which look better than any of the trash in Concord. Overwatch and Apex designs are objectively 1000x better, at least they look like they were made by actual artists and not HR employees

Imagine trying to pretend like this isn't some of the worst character design in gaming history. But you guys can keep lying to yourselves if you want

2wuuz3waun3d1.png

Looks like checkbox ticking michellin man

page front GIF

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

2wuuz3waun3d1.png
I never said Concord art style looks good, the gameplay looks fine.

Im not saying Concord looks good, Im saying it doesnt look much different to the other crap. How anyone says Apex, Fornite and Overwatch looks good and Concord looks bad… I dont see it. Maybe Im too old.
There was nothing that looks good in those images of Overwatch, Fornite and Apex I posted, they look like trash

Lol imagine trying to pretend this is any better…. Looks like generic crap to me.
IMG_4380.jpeg IMG_4390.jpeg :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: The Icon

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I never said Concord art style looks good, the gameplay looks fine.

Im not saying Concord looks good, Im saying it doesnt look much different to the other crap. How anyone says Apex, Fornite and Overwatch looks good and Concord looks bad… I dont see it. Maybe Im too old.
There was nothing that looks good in those images of Overwatch, Fornite and Apex I posted, they look like trash

Lol imagine trying to pretend this is any better…. Looks like generic crap to me.
:LOL:
Unlike yall, I don't need to pretend, it is generic but it still looks 100x better than the trash in Concord, which is not only generic but ALSO looks awful.

But this conversation doesn't even matter, at least Apex and Overwatch weren't dead on arrival 😂🤣 well Overwatch 2 was, but even that dumpster fire will be more played than Concord.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Unlike yall, I don't need to pretend, it is generic but it still looks 100x better than the trash in Concord, which is not only generic but ALSO looks awful.

But this conversation doesn't even matter, at least Apex and Overwatch weren't dead on arrival 😂🤣 well Overwatch 2 was, but even that dumpster fire will be more played than Concord.

Dude Im not pretending or acting like I like it. Im just saying its not so different looking. If Fortnite and Overwatch look like an 3/10 its not like a 2/10 Concord is gonna die because it looks much worse. Its because already people have a hate campaign for it before even playing it, and Im sure MS and competition are loving some PS fans hating on their first PVP Shooter in years

It might be dead on arrival because no1 even gives it a chance. It might play great for a PVP game and when the rest arent lookers, the gameplay is the only thing that matter.
It might be shit boring, we dont know yet. TBH outside of a couple of titles, PS studios havent dissapointed me in years, this is a new studio so we have no idea but at least we get to try a beta.
Im not even a PVP fan outside of Destiny, RocketLeague, and very little COD (more of a zombies players before) but Ill still try it

Reactions: voke

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Nothing wrong with people who refer to generic, cliched designs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Minimum expectations for success imo is 3 million in sales … for launch window (3-6 months).

Breakout success is 5 million plus.