• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
You’ve been a one man crusade against everyone not liking it, policing threads, being a dick and you’re not even buying it till you know the roadmap. 🤣🤪
Awwww, look who was mentioning roadmap from two months ago :cry:. You know something that actually matters to me when i'm gonna invest in a Multiplayer game. Same reason I've criticized Arrow-Head and stopped playing Helldivers 2.

I'm really interested in the game since they are bringing back some traditional PvP modes. Gameplay looks solid. I just need to see more and that post launch roadmap.

star trek kirk GIF

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I can’t believe people are discussing preorders lol.

It is dumb… the only advantage is to preorder like hours or a day before the release to get some bonus and do the preload.

There is no incentive outside that to preorder digital because LIMITED doesn’t exists in digital.

The point to preorder physical editions is because you could end without any at release date… imagine the new Dual Sense Astro… if you did not preorder you can’t have one 🤷‍♂️

That why preorder of limited stock makes sense in physical while digital is infinite so preorder is not something to grab abou lol

Preorders doesn’t make you a better buyer… there is no difference in a buyer that preorder and other buys at day one or launch window at full price.

Reactions: Danja

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
[

It is dumb… the only advantage is to preorder like hours or a day before the release to get some bonus and do the preload.

There is no incentive outside that to preorder digital because LIMITED doesn’t exists in digital.

The point to preorder physical editions is because you could end without any at release date… imagine the new Dual Sense Astro… if you did not preorder you can’t have one 🤷‍♂️

That why preorder of limited stock makes sense in physical while digital is infinite so preorder is not something to grab abou lol

Preorders doesn’t make you a better buyer… there is no difference in a buyer that preorder and other buys at day one or launch window at full price.
Exactly! I don't even what those two guys were attempting in here, apparently not pre-ordering = I will never buy a game according their idiotic logic. Concord really makes some people here lose their minds it seems lol,

Reactions: ethomaz

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
I will never buy any media which tries to push an ideology or forces Do Gooder propaganda. So no. Concord is not a game i'll buy. Let it die.

Even if it's technically a good game, which it seems to be according to some.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Bring back Nhomnhom l

Rarely do I preorder far out. I think the few times have been Bloodborne, God of War 2018, RE games, Death Stranding, Sekiro, ND games.
I use to preorder alot more games when I was younger when you had to give a £5 deposit at Game lol.

I normally just preorder a week out so I can have it downloaded and ready to play by midnight, if its something Im really looking forward to.

Both Concord and Astrobot will probably be done a week before release.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I will never buy any media which tries to push an ideology or forces Do Gooder propaganda. So no. Concord is not a game i'll buy. Let it die.

Even if it's technically a good game, which it seems to be according to some.

I use to be like that. Now I try and just separate the bs from the “art”. Whether its music, comics, movies, games etc. If its too much for my tolerance, then I skip it. Something like Concord, TLOU, Spiderman, or Overwatch dont bother me, I think its all pointless and silly but not enough to turn me off gameplay or a movie. But the Olympics opening was like….this is just dumb.

But I totally understand not putting your money into something that could bring more of it. Theres certain companies I haven't put my money into for a decade+ and it wont stop lol. MS being one of them.

Fortunately, because of work and social situations Ive had to hang out and even become friends from people from all sorts of political extremes and shizzle. And I certainly dont side with the Pronoun crowd, but ultimately I think its all a mess.
Everything balances itself out eventually or we all go to civil war. Either way Im playing TLOU2 and watching crap Marvel movies lol

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
It was not…

The haters started to complain because these that said that will buy it but still didn’t preorder lol

Like if it make any sense at all.
Also the list of caveats, first I need to see what the devs say, see what the plan is etc before I buy. You didn’t see the absurd irony in that after the militant attacks on critics previously?

Please, conversation dies in the dark with dishonest gaslighting.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Also the list of caveats, first I need to see what the devs say, see what the plan is etc before I buy. You didn’t see the absurd irony in that after the militant attacks on critics previously?

The thread was if we have pre-ordered the game you idiot... Which I stated why I haven't along with the fact, I simply don't Pre-order. Not if we are buying the game at launch lol, (which the title has now changed to).

But you wanna keep ignoring the very first thing my comment said in this thread which is "I will definitely be buying the game"

Not only have you looked stupid in this entire thread, I've proven you wrong many times hence you didn't even bother to attempt to reply back to the last post

There's no irony here except for the fact you keep trying to look arguments on a forum when you clearly suffer from some sorta comprehension deficiency lol.

And I'd ask to see these militant attacks of mine but, that would be another bluff I call, you simply can't back up. Considering I've voiced my own criticism on this game.

Last edited:

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
The thread was if we have pre-ordered the game you idiot... Which I stated why I haven't along with the fact, I simply don't Pre-order. Not if we are buying the game at launch lol, (which the title has now changed to).

But you wanna keep ignoring the very first thing my comment said in this thread which is "I will definitely be buying the game"

Not only have you looked stupid in this entire thread, I've proven you wrong many times hence you didn't even bother to attempt to reply back to the last post

There's no irony here except for the fact you keep trying to look arguments on a forum when you clearly suffer from some sorta comprehension deficiency lol.

And I'd ask to see these militant attacks of mine but, that would be another bluff I call, you simply can't back up. Considering I've voiced my own criticism on this game.
lol, is that a tantrum? Post your receipts or take a self ban after the embarrassing carry on.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Not sure what the point here… he said that he will buy the game at launch and after that people start to complain that he did not preordered it lol

I will buy at launch and not preordered it.
What the point exactly? There are time to preorder yet.

Reactions: Danja

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Not sure what the point here… he said that he will buy the game at launch and after that people start to complain that he did not preordered it lol

He said he is waiting on the roadmap and more info first. After demanding people’s allegiance to the game unquestioned for months. You don’t see the point?

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
He said he is waiting on the roadmap and more info first. After demanding people’s allegiance to the game unquestioned for months. You don’t see the point?
The thread was if we have pre-ordered the game 🤣🤣

To which I stated why I did not pre-order and stated why I haven't, but will still buy at launch... Damn illiteracy beating your ass badly in here

Again - gonna ask once more where are these post of me "demanding people's allegiance to the game unquestioned for months"??

@- Mods if this person can post receipts of me doing this I will gladly take a ban... And if they refuses to provide proof of these ridiculous allegations... Perhaps they should get banned instead 😬

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

You haven't pre-ordered? How dare you not pledge your allegiance to FireWalk... After all the talk of enjoying the game you still haven't paid for it as yet 🤪

• fire