Xbox and Bethesda Developer_Direct [OT]: Redfall, Minecraft Legends, Forza, Elder Scrolls Online Updates

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I don't know what that means lol, it's the same outlets which were counted towards The Last of Us Part 2's 300~ GoTY awards and Witcher 3's similar 300 GoTY awards before that.

Almost every gaming website has its own Game of the Year award. The Game Awards are big and all but they're not the only place which gives GoTY awards.
Its the defacto game award at the end of the year which supersedes all other awards, you know this.

Winning game of the year there is 100 times more important that winning Sircaws game of the year "stray" from my onlyfans site.

Stop being obtuse ffs, you are beginning to sound like one of those the game is a success reprasing quotes from the pr department with because it has 1000o hours played in it.

I am expecting @Nym to come in any second all huffy and puffy like a wrecking ball.

Love you @Nym :love:

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Nym

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
I am so sorry dude but those games that you've listed are nowhere near GOTY. Don't get me wrong, they're decent games, but that's it.

You've listed a bunch of smaller titles that are mostly indie and don't really play with the big boys.

God of War Ragnarok and Elden Ring are really the only ones that deserved any kind of true GOTY recognition and they rightfully earned it so. Full completed AAA packages.

Right that's what I said, there are games that have a lot more unanimous praise, but not every outlet has the same tastes.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 won a few GoTY awards. I have no interest in the game at all but I can acknowledge that to some websites it was their game of the year.

Its the defacto game award at the end of the year which supersedes all other awards, you know this.

Winning game of the year there is 100 times more important that winning Sircaws game of the year "stray"

Aye man if Stray is your Game of the year, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's the game of the year for you. That's what matters.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Aye man if Stray is your Game of the year, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's the game of the year for you. That's what matters.

You're the lad that keeps shilling for HI-RUSH and then imply something about Stray, a pretty much universally praised game?

• thinking_hard
Reactions: KiryuRealty

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
You're the lad that keeps shilling for HI-RUSH and then imply something about Stray, a pretty much universally praised game?

200w.gif

1/ Both games have been universally praised so far, not sure why the distinction.

2/ I didn't imply anything about Stray other than respecting Sircaws opinion of it being his game of the year.

Getcho mind out of the warrior canals fam

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
I'm glad you're doing well. I thought that terrible Quarterly Report did a number on you.

I like playing games, not earning reports 🤷‍♂️

Besides, they already forewarned about a weaker quarter in the previous quarters report, so it shouldn't have been surprising in the first place.

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
Winning game of the year there is 100 times more important that winning Sircaws game of the year "stray" from my onlyfans site.

I completely disagree, I am a lot more interested in my circle of friend's GotY selections than I am any outlets. Appeal to authority is a poor argument.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
I like playing games, not earning reports 🤷‍♂️

Besides, they already forewarned about a weaker quarter in the previous quarters report, so it shouldn't have been surprising in the first place.
A 200 dollar console getting bodied by its competition is worrying. Especially since the competition doesn't have to drsstically drop prices as well, yet sell better and when supply constraints has eased considerably since last year according to yourself.

I'm sure 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 will be the year.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
A 200 dollar console getting bodied by its competition is worrying. Especially since the competition doesn't have to drsstically drop prices as well, yet sell better and when supply constraints has eased considerably since last year according to yourself.

I'm sure 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 will be the year.

It is still the best selling Xbox console in the same time frame, so it's not a Sega Saturn situation at all. Besides, 2022 was sustained solely by game pass and smaller scale projects, no big AAA games means less revenue etc.

Hi-Fi is already topping Steam best sellers in revenue and 2 big first party AAA games releasing between now and May. The revenue will flow.

field-of-dreams-baseball.gif

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022
It is still the best selling Xbox console in the same time frame, so it's not a Sega Saturn situation at all. Besides, 2022 was sustained solely by game pass and smaller scale projects, no big AAA games means less revenue etc.

field-of-dreams-baseball.gif
That boast is like saying you're the nicest guy in prison. Different gen, same results.