Xbox business Podcast Announced for February 15

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Over the last decade + Phil Spencer and Xbox have trolled PlayStation fans, I wouldn't put it past them.
They trolled PlayStation fans by failing again and again? That makes no sense.

If they trolled anyone it was the fans of Xbox.

Cant be dead if new hardware is coming🤷
I can't wait for it to somehow bomb even harder than the Xbox Series. You think MS will just keep bleeding money forever to make the Xbox fans less unhappy? Fans that don't even buy games and use stuff like Eneba and tricks to pay as little as possible? MS knows that Xbox is done for and now they are just trying to figure out the best way to exist the console market without completely tanking the value of their massive (due to acquisitions) game division.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Hi Fi and pentiment won't even crack 500k units sold on ps5. I was wishing they got rid of gamepass for this event😔

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
So how transparent does everyone actually expect them to be on their full plans?

Also, most of the conversations I've seen were about how far they intend to go with their multiplatform strategy, not whatever box they plan to release that will inevitably get outsold by the other two platforms.

• brain
Reactions: Nhomnhom and reziel

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
A podcast is kinda strange, makes you wonder what and how they are going to talk about it. The viewers are going to be able to see if its authentic or not. If they are honest about the situation most people I believe will be understanding.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
If by “talk to the Xbox community” you mean gently destroy them 😂 then that’s what I expected. And if you’re going to destroy your fans feelings, it’s better to just rip the bandaid off and do it in a blog post.
Well the biggest thing going for them as a brand is the parasocial relationships Phil has cultivated with a lot of those loons. If you don't massage that message with 10 layers of HR speak even that might entirely go up in flames.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Why does it seem like this whole thing was planned right from thr start?

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
They will say yes they are bringing more of their games to the other platforms than they have previously planned. Probably announce Pentiment, Hifi Rush and Sea of Thieves as examples and then follow that up with saying those are only the start more will follow stay tune for future announcement. Doing all of this while at the same time attempting to smooth talk their fanboys into thinking this new strategy will not diminish how they view their fanbase and that their fans are still important in the ecosystem blah blah blah. Phil's talent has always been playing his fans like a fiddle.

Reactions: saltyashell