Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Are Xbox fans migrating to Nintendo? Or are Nintendo fans becoming more militant? Twitter has been running this “PS has no games” campaign when, in fact, PS5 is the console with the most quality and quantity releases this year.
Funny thing is, it's not even close in that regard. They are running laps around their competitors as far as pushing out software goes.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Gaming is, and always will be a form of entertainment and art can be, entertainment in many different forms. Gaming didn't JUST "become an artform", it has been telling complex narratives and stories for decades now while co-existing with titles whos sole purpose is just to be "fun". Nintendo is just an embodiment of joy and playfulness and there is nothing wrong with the gaming press and community celebrating that. Thinking that only "mature" (and let's be real a lot of so called mature games are also ridiculously childish) games are worth adoration and celebration is just...sad.
'Nintendo is just an embodiment of joy and playfulness' .... If you take joy in being overcharged 🤣

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Are Xbox fans migrating to Nintendo? Or are Nintendo fans becoming more militant? Twitter has been running this “PS has no games” campaign when, in fact, PS5 is the console with the most quality and quantity releases this year.
Xbox players wouldn't move to Nintendo because they'd have to buy games on Nintendo & their sale prices are shite lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

Hatefield

I am the law
18 Jun 2024
This reads like

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Surely no one is going to admit they
A) bought Redfall, or
B) bought the deluxe version, or
C) played it on Gamepass
It subtlety reads like "did anyone buy this?"

Impulse

21 Apr 2023
True but we have to be honest here, Nintendo's main fanbase is kids. They make games for kids. Adults can enjoy games made for kids but it doesn't change the fact that the games weren't made for them.
You would be surprised how many adults play Mario and Zelda, my brother in law plays Mario Kart 8 weekly with his friend group.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I’m going to actually put my 4080s and 49” 32:9 to use by giving BOTW a shot on cemu. It looks pretty stunning at 8k with every setting maxed out, lol.

Shmunter goes pctendo

• Cerny
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I’m going to actually put my 4080s and 49” 32:9 to use by giving BOTW a shot on cemu. It looks pretty stunning at 8k with every setting maxed out, lol.

Shmunter goes pctendo
I am just going to say something, and it's not good!

If you remove the ct +n from that last word in your sentence, it will not look good.

After doing so, read that sentence again, sorry!

• haha
Reactions: Shmunter

Evil Aloy

Banned
3 May 2024
You would be surprised how many adults play Mario and Zelda, my brother in law plays Mario Kart 8 weekly with his friend group.

I am not surprised at all, I too enjoy arcade games and party games. I simply don't put them at the same level as more complex and deeper games.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022

That person asking why MS is "letting" Capcom skip Xbox makes it clear that some Xbox fans are not getting the memo on the position Xbox is in. More and more companies will skip Xbox because of the low install base and established pattern of 'waiting for games to be on Game Pass'. As well, since MS is now a third-party publisher, they are direct competitors to companies like Capcom, Ubi, Ea, etc. in a way they weren't before.

Reactions: Fenton

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
That person asking why MS is "letting" Capcom skip Xbox makes it clear that some Xbox fans are not getting the memo on the position Xbox is in. More and more companies will skip Xbox because of the low install base and established pattern of 'waiting for games to be on Game Pass'. As well, since MS is now a third-party publisher, they are direct competitors to companies like Capcom, Ubi, Ea, etc. in a way they weren't before.
Of course they aren't. The pathetic fucks who still stick to xbox PR online are either paid or members of a cult.