Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Hey at least he's being honest. Better than all the braindead fans who think everything is okay.

Yeah he is. I'll give him that.

It's the same song and dance that PlayStation did, at first it's just an experiment, then the timelines start getting faster and faster. Anyone not wearing fanboy glasses is clearly able to parse through the verbiage being used.

Revenue is revenue, and they want it all.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
We need to start calling them green frogs instead of green rats. Let them cook!

Metaphor Stereotype GIF by THEOTHERCOLORS
Too close for comfort. You seen the way Miss Piggy beats the shit out of Kermit? She might as well be saying "wait till next E3!" as she does it.

• haha
Reactions: Nhomnhom

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
It's the same song and dance that PlayStation did, at first it's just an experiment, then the timelines start getting faster and faster. Anyone not wearing fanboy glasses is clearly able to parse through the verbiage being used.

Feels like Sony knows that they would hurt PS5's value prop by releasing 1P SP games day one on PC. If that actually becomes day and date, they're doomed, but until then, @Infinity is port begging for PC. Sony have been consistent with the long gap for a while now.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
There will never be a bigger leap from 2d to 3d, it’s literally impossible unless holographic projections in your living room is what she’s referring to.

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
And they will lose people going elsewhere. Yes, they will always gain more people, but they will lose people too.
Thats the whole point of exclusives + making a good console that has good features and plays 3rd party games.

Make your platform the place to be, so thats where customers spend there time and money. Its a model that was worked for 3+ decades for Sony and alot of times for Nintendo

Reactions: J_Paganel

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Feels like Sony knows that they would hurt PS5's value prop by releasing 1P SP games day one on PC.
I hope so. The same people saying 1st party isnt what brings in the money for Sony are expecting a couple million 1st party games selling on PC to make the difference..? Pretty stupid.

Its about having a console, with great exclusives and 3rd party support. Thats what makes people spend money on there (1st and 3rd party games) giving them the choice to go elsewhere is dumb in the long run and playing with fire

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
every statement is false.

- it's 2 community games, and 2 "indies"
- sony announced no new established franchises
- they didn't announce an "ultra powerful xbox" "for christmas", those two tidbits are not necessarily related
I like to just see them squirm and cope. Phil too with his bs comment about Helldivers and him not knowing why they didn't put it on Xbox. Bro yiu guys acquired whole companies and stopped development on games tht were coming to PS5. They are so hypocritical.

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
It feels like I’m living in a bizarre alternate reality right now.

Not surprising in the least, we’ve had years of this clown circus.

Xbox content creators also happen to be the most ill informed about Xbox (as a business) and the rest of the industry, and will constantly misquote, misinform, or straight up make up shit on the fly.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
If I was xbox I'd milk these braindead fanboys for all they're worth. Seriously, MS can start selling bags of shit with the xbox logo on them and they'd defend it.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
To be honest maybe it's better for xbox to still exist as some form of containment program for the gullible idiots
Or as an example of what not to do. Sony needs to just do the opposite and they'll always prosper lol