Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
We need to start calling them green frogs instead of green rats. Let them cook!

Metaphor Stereotype GIF by THEOTHERCOLORS

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

Makes no sense. He looks at the lack of success of Xbox games and thinks that is a trend while he ignores that Nintendo and Sony games are doing better than ever.

I had to respond to this clown smh.

View attachment 4236
That strategy is so stupid that only Xbox would come up with it. They release the Series S and Series X, fail miserably to support them and what they are going to do now? Is there a single technically impressive Xbox Series game release that justifies the existence of the Series consoles?

Are they then going to release new games in 2026 that don't run on the Series consoles? Who is going to be making those games? Will these games put PS5 and PS5 Pro games to shame?

What are they thinking extra power is going to do for them? Crossgen GT7 put current gen only Forza to shame. TLoU Part 2 from 2020 is more impressive than anything Xbox has released this gen.

Last edited:

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
I see so many excuses and so many what if’s. Good luck if you think this stuff is going away. Just the start. If you ok with that plan that’s good on you, just can’t co sign. -Timdog

Anyone who can’t see where this is headed well I don’t know what to tell you. Not a fan of direction. When Starfield hits that will go against directly what they said in 2021, that was another update, even tho hi fi crush counts as that too but someone we said it’s ok now. -Timdog

Yes these are actual tweets from Timdog on his thought about the podcast. You know the jig is up when you can't drag Timdog along with your PR stunt. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I see so many excuses and so many what if’s. Good luck if you think this stuff is going away. Just the start. If you ok with that plan that’s good on you, just can’t co sign. -Timdog

Anyone who can’t see where this is headed well I don’t know what to tell you. Not a fan of direction. When Starfield hits that will go against directly what they said in 2021, that was another update, even tho hi fi crush counts as that too but someone we said it’s ok now. -Timdog

Yes these are actual tweets from Timdog on his thought about the podcast. You know the jig is up when you can't drag Timdog along with your PR stunt. :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely a slow trickle but flood gates will open.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023

Hey at least he's being honest. Better than all the braindead fans who think everything is okay.