Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I have that topic muted because I simply kept getting pissed off and even had a 10 day or so suspension. Obviously, there's nothing to deny at this point, im still pissed at Microsoft and I have accepted their direction because I can't do anything about it but I have also accepted the fact that im no longer buying games in their eco-system. $2630 (digital game purchases, disc game purchases, Game Pass monthly rentals and Ubisoft monthly rentals) in just over three years (from launch through 2023) was more than enough.

Now, I rent all my Xbox Series X games on disc via GameFly and for Microsoft's first party games, will do the same and for those that are digital only like Hellblade 2, it's a cheap $11 monthly rental and then a cancellation. Microsoft could have easily made over $5000 off me this generation if their next generation console releases in Fall 2026 as is rumored but they fucked all of that up. The worse part of their shitty direction is that they "quit" AFTER acquiring ABK. Like, WTF? Who in their right mind or who knew what they were doing would do that? UGH.

See, even now, im getting pissed off. :mad:

While I have rented Rise of the Ronin and Granblue Fantasy Relink via GameFly, I did buy Helldivers 2 digitally for $40 which granted, I know I will never ever complete solo but was worth the money and no regrets buying it and Arrowhead is literally the only studio to take their live service game and change things/add things/whatever on the fly in real time which puts that entire live service moniker to a whole new fucking level that im pretty certain no other development studio or publisher has done thus far. I also bought Final Fantasy VII Rebirth digitally for $70 which was worth every penny. I'm even thinking of buying Stellar Blade digitally just so I can give Sony/Shift Up more revenue as opposed to buying it physically on disc but in all honesty, this depends solely on if im off release weekend from work.

Future wise, my Xbox Series X isn't going anywhere because there are games that I want to play and complete but the amount of money that Microsoft has cost themselves and im just one average nobody by doing what they're doing which makes absolutely no sense is insane because coming into this generation, I was all in with Microsoft and Xbox Series X. Zero interest in their next generation console hardware and since im 100% certain that they will be cross-gen for the first two years or so like they were this generation, I can just hold on to the Xbox Series X a little longer and then in Fall 2028, switch back once Sony releases PlayStation 6.

And for anyone who believes that Sony is going to release their first party games on Xbox outside of MLB or Bungie is fucking delusional. Here's a video which is pretty damn accurate (starts at 52 seconds) and I love this segment. So true and accurate -

Yeah bitch, that's not happening. LMFAO!! I love that segment!!
To be honest you're just doing what you should be doing as a consumer - what benefits you the most. There is no loyalty in business if the price is right... so you gotta look out tor #1.

peter42O

Veteran
Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
At this point, Microsoft should just end their hardware and be the biggest third party publisher and well, that's it. None of what they're doing makes any fucking sense whatsoever.

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
im listening to this interview right now and damn Colin Mediocrity gets dumber and dumber by the week. He's just cosigning all of Jizz's #SonyToo bs, not pushing back on any of the retarded cope that he's is spewing.
Jez pushing that Helldivers 2 will be on Xbox and Colin just nods 🤦‍♂️ 99% of these gaming commentators are garbage

• fire
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: The Icon and Umar

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024

Man the people hyping stalker 2 are going to be in for a shock, that studio has released 2 games since 2009. The games were very buggy, the good thing about the original call of chernobyl was the insanely good AI but everything else was janky and buggy as fuck. I won't trust any journalist and user review till about 3 months after the game launches, the sympathy points for the game will not give a true picture of the quality of the game. It is launching same time as Space Marine 2 and 10 days after wukong :ROFLMAO:

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Man the people hyping stalker 2 are going to be in for a shock, that studio has released 2 games since 2009. The games were very buggy, the good thing about the original call of chernobyl was the insanely good AI but everything else was janky and buggy as fuck. I won't trust any journalist and user review till about 3 months after the game launches, the sympathy points for the game will not give a true picture of the quality of the game. It is launching same time as Space Marine 2 and 10 days after wukong :ROFLMAO:
Stalker is a cult classic. Can't wait for 2 to come out. Space marine? Never heard of that. Hopefully wukong is good. But there won't be no overlap there.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Stalker is a cult classic. Can't wait for 2 to come out. Space marine? Never heard of that. Hopefully wukong is good. But there won't be no overlap there.
You really think stalker 2 is more popular than warhammer 40k space marine? The game has 3 player co-op, you play an ultramarine killing tyranid scum than which is a better premise than whatever the zone in stalker is. Anyways I have zero expectations of gsc game world to make a working game without tons of bugs.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
You really think stalker 2 is more popular than warhammer 40k space marine? The game has 3 player co-op, you play an ultramarine killing tyranid scum than which is a better premise than whatever the zone in stalker is. Anyways I have zero expectations of gsc game world to make a working game without tons of bugs.
Never said it was more popular just didnt know what it is. i heard of warhammer but i didnt know space marines was a warhammer game. Upon further inspection space marine 1 didn't do too well. And got medicore reviews. Hopefully the second one becomes a smash hit. Warhammer needs a big successful game.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
This article is such a joke, how did IGN even allow it? They're really bending over backwards for Xbox

GKQrQeoWkAEQTDV
Nintendo is not branching out.
They are capitalizing on their popularity earned with video games

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
Its not even worth sharing but one of the lunatics in the resetera xbox said his friend at walmart saw an ff7 remake sku pop up in their system. I genuinely cant tell if they lie to make themselves feel apart of the conversation or SE is hellbent on propping up a dying console.

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
The Xbox brand has had almost nothing positive to talk about of late. Antiwhite staff going on racist tirades, the no curvy women policy, retarded censorship ruining communication in FFXIV, multiple exclusives going to playstation, colt eastwood mocking the dead wife of someone. I could go on, but I think I've made my point. It’s like they’re trying to deliberately destroy even the positive memories you may have had about the brand even after they pull the plug on it.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
At this point, Microsoft should just end their hardware and be the biggest third party publisher and well, that's it. None of what they're doing makes any fucking sense whatsoever.
No, they want to maximize the suffering of Xbots for some reason. It's the perfect ending, dragging the dead corpse of Xbox around for years humiliating Xbox fans in every way they can.

JNh4imB.jpg

This is pure comedy :ROFLMAO:
Xbox fans clearly don't buy more games so they are probably too low IQ to resist the temptation of spending their money on microtransactions and multiple gamepads of different colors.

The Xbox brand has had almost nothing positive to talk about of late. Antiwhite staff going on racist tirades, the no curvy women policy, retarded censorship ruining communication in FFXIV, multiple exclusives going to playstation, colt eastwood mocking the dead wife of someone. I could go on, but I think I've made my point. It’s like they’re trying to deliberately destroy even the positive memories you may have had about the brand even after they pull the plug on it.
When was the last time Xbox was in a good place? 2008? Abuse and empty promises is all Xbox fans known.