Xbox fanatics social media meltdowns in regards to 3rd party move and other losses |OT| "When fiction meets reality.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Xbox to PC pipeline creates the worst and most annoying losers in gaming. These are some of the weirdos we have to deal with on this site

PlayStation fanboys will also be buying PCs soon because all future PlayStation games will come to PC. Xbox and PlayStation become unnecessary platforms because PC will completely replace them.
^Exhibit A

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
PlayStation fanboys will also be buying PCs soon because all future PlayStation games will come to PC. Xbox and PlayStation become unnecessary platforms because PC will completely replace them.
what kind of pc do you have?

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Xbox to PC pipeline creates the worst and most annoying losers in gaming. These are some of the weirdos we have to deal with on this site

^Exhibit A
Each fanbase has dogshit console warriors that suffer from brain rot.. PlayStation is no exception. Jay dub is a perfect example.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Each fanbase has dogshit console warriors that suffer from brain rot.. PlayStation is no exception. Jay dub is a perfect example.
jay dub is a "console warrior" that still buys xboxes, you're right - that is the definition of brain rot

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
jay dub is a "console warrior" that still buys xboxes, you're right - that is the definition of brain rot
Come on dawg, I dont care if still buy Xboxes. He is still a console warrior. You should know better the this. Knock it off.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Come on dawg, I dont care if still buy Xboxes. He is still a console warrior. You should know better the this. Knock it off.
nah I'd say he's more of a troll than a hardcore warrior. There are some that are the real hard-boiled console warriors that you'd probably want to avoid; if you saw them on the street you'd cross to the other side. Anyway most of the top twitter warriors are just fucking around or trying to farm clout for their youtube channel - the real weirdos are the randos in the comments with like 2 followers (or senjutsusage)

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
nah I'd say he's more of a troll than a hardcore warrior. There are some that are the real hard-boiled console warriors that you'd probably want to avoid; if you saw them on the street you'd cross to the other side. Anyway most of the top twitter warriors are just fucking around or trying to farm clout for their youtube channel - the real weirdos are the randos in the comments with like 2 followers (or senjutsusage)
He is a troll, but!
Most of these trolls just makes fun of hypocrisy and nonsensical comments more than actually trolling by itself.

Last edited:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Jaydub is hilarious and doesn't take this nonsense seriously. He also doesn't constantly spread FUD and lies, everything he says about Xbox is 100% true, even if it hurts your feelings

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Umar

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Most of the stuff Jaydub does is troll stupid Xbox fanboys/shill and holds them accountable.

And he does it in a funny manner, and is never personal or disrespectful, he's friends with a lot of the big Xbox people.

image.png

Reactions: Puff

Witcher

3 Apr 2024
Most of the stuff Jaydub does is troll stupid Xbox fanboys/shill and holds them accountable.

And he does it in a funny manner, and is never personal or disrespectful, he's friends with a lot of the big Xbox people.

image.png
Sony, like Microsoft, lied that we would be able to play games in 4K120. I no longer trust what Sony or Microsoft say, because they only say nonsense.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Sony, like Microsoft, lied that we would be able to play games in 4K120. I no longer trust what Sony or Microsoft say, because they only say nonsense.

We do have 4k120 games on the PS5 though, obviously most games won't reach that.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I smell an Xbot alt with that "Sony too" attitude.

Sony didn't lie, they just mentioned what the console is able to output like they always do.

That is very different from Microsoft completely missing the target with wild claims and official marketing stating that Series S would target 1440p/60 and the Series X would target native 4K/60. In the end they ended up being the ones releasing multiple 30fps games.

I find it hilarious to see how MS had no fucking idea of how games would end up being this gen and it shows, it looks like they had no input at all from devs when coming up with their new gen hardware.

Sony on the other hand, out of the gate, showed up with visually impressive 60fps games including games featuring RT at 60fps. All that while MS was promoting their box with Minecraft RT (a game they never managed to release), The Medium, Halo Infinite and Scorn. :ROFLMAO:

Instead of just admitting that Xbox is run by a bunch of clowns you are here trying to somehow blame Sony for Xbox failures and shortcomings.

Last edited: